Threads started by Kevin

Impact of recent interest rate jumps.
By Kevin  3 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Kevin says Nobody buys sfh with 6 month rent back periods. My new house won't be ready yo move in until January. There's basically no price I could get for it that would make it...

Sell or rent old house?
By Kevin  17 comments, latest 1 year ago:
iwog says I did something similar a few months ago. One of my tenants got hit with an unexpected utility bill because the mom left the heater on all day and night. I tutored them...

kidnapper sounds a lot like patnet posters
By Kevin  141 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Call it Crazy says IDDQD says It was combination of doubt in reliability of finger-scanners, my cheapness and this particular safe being on sale. ;) It's still pretty quick. Did you mount it permanently so...

dumb ass loses his right to carry a gun.
By Kevin  8 comments, latest 1 year ago:
HEY YOU says "dumb ass" Too much of a compliment?

Why gun control wont really work.
By Kevin  94 comments, latest 1 year ago:
thomaswong.1986 says FortWayne says Good point, all these spree killers have all been living at home and on some sort of meds. But at the same time, I bet a lot more crime is committed...

Does anyone have experience with building a custom home?
By Kevin  171 comments, latest 1 year ago:
ordertaker says My brother in-law is a custom builder in Seattle. Greywolf Construction 360-620-2484. He has remained very steady throughout the recession, apparently doing very good work. His name is Todd. It can't hurt to...

Why aren't houses much smaller?
By Kevin  18 comments, latest 2 years ago:
SiO2 says it can double as a temp bedroom. Aiming low. Ideally you want triple-duty. Some of Susanka's spaces are quad-duty.

Happy Loyalty day!
By Kevin  5 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Patrick says Loyalty Day? Never heard of it but it definitely sounds fascist. You're with us or against us. No debate allowed. Shut up and salute. It was created during the red scare as an...

Why are Romney and Santorum so awkward?
By Kevin  posted 2 years ago:
Watching these guys talk is so bizarre. It reminds me of highschool, when the freshmen would have to give a speech in front of the class. These are both extremely wealthy men. You'd think they...

Shared without comment.
By Kevin  50 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Kevin says Yeah, like I said: Not a creationist. I don't know why I'm even arguing with you.

Why do Republicans want a second Obama term so badly?
By Kevin  26 comments, latest 2 years ago:
funny thing is that "smoke-filled room" dates from the 1920 selection of Harding as the Republican Party's candidate. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S

If you were president, how would you have handled the NDAA?
By Kevin  16 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Kevin says what would you have done? you have a good point. if he protests the bad parts of the bill, and promises during the campaign to try to remove them from next years version,...

Atheist jerk dies
By Kevin  43 comments, latest 2 years ago:
marcus says Quotes from Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel: God is not a hypothesis derived from logical assumptions, but an immediate insight, self-evident as light. He is not something to be sought in the darkness with...

Happy Birthday, Jesus!
By Kevin  2 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Christmas morning. I can feel the peace and stillness. The one fucking day the Masters of Debt leave everyone alone. You can feel the religion. See if its not true. It blows through everyone and...

Cause of housing crash discovered
By Kevin  1 comment, latest 3 years ago:
I was shocked about the mountain range/murder rate correlation. I shall never again scale a mountain without my trusty sidearm.

New year, same problem. What to do with $100k?
By Kevin  33 comments, latest 3 years ago:
AdamCarollaFan says it's too bad discover bank stopped out of their 3.0% CD the other month, but i'm sure you can find a bank that will offer 2.25% or two-and-a-half percent. it's not much, but...

Santa Claus is a communist foreigner who is brainwashing your children.
By Kevin  16 comments, latest 3 years ago:
elliemae says I'll give that post a "9"

Where did the anti-science/technology mentality of American society come from?
By Kevin  133 comments, latest 3 years ago:
FortWayne says Kevin says But the hero is never the guy who builds technology. It's always that guy's boss or child. More often than not, the technology maker is the bad guy. Ironman was the...

Republicans are cowards
By Kevin  18 comments, latest 3 years ago:
¥ says Vicente says I've never understood why GOP doesn't lobby for privatizing the military outright. Why privatize what you already own?

Is the GOP intentionally throwing 2012?
By Kevin  12 comments, latest 3 years ago:
bob2356 says Outside of a very few apple/microsoft type players corporations sitting on cash is a myth. Look at the other side of the balance sheet for most corporations and you will find borrowing that...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 52 milliseconds to create.