Threads started by dodgerfanjohn

I find it interesting....
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   90 comments, latest 3 days ago:
sbh says Ceffer says sbh and indigenous? https://www.youtube.com/watch? https://www.youtube.com/watch? Love it! See that shriveled mushroom over there? That's your Austrian willie. So, if we could return to the topic at hand........

Need tourist advice for SF
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   48 comments, latest 1 week ago:
corntrollio says SFace says If you must sit down, then my prefer choice is Bubba Gump, at least I know it is not a box of chocalate and you get the best view in all...

Quick security deposit question.
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   2 comments, latest 4 months ago:
iwog says dodgerfanjohn says The question: Should I request a pre move out inspection? If they are willing to come out and inspect the property with you, I'd take them up on it. You can...

The US Constitution
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   6 comments, latest 6 months ago:
freak80 says John Bailo says Facebook is the new world social order. All must bow down to the Almighty Zuckerberg.

Rents are soaring...oh wait, they're not
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   1 comment, latest 8 months ago:
Goran_K says Hey, incomes matter!

Lets get something straight
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   52 comments, latest 9 months ago:
BoomAndBustCycle says People see what they want to see, make up their minds, and stop considering the other sides story. Like rooting for a professional sports team. I am honest enough to say I wasnt...

Lets get some more things straight
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   posted 9 months ago:
1.) The "Stand Your Ground" defense was NOT used in People vs George Zimmerman. Rather, the defense was simple self defense. 2.) As a US resident you can in fact racially profile someone. It's your...

Why are people so resistant to using Redfin?
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   posted 10 months ago:
And I don't exactly mean *just* Redfin...I mean any internet site that provides actual list prices and actual sold prices. In my dealings IRL and also online, I see questions that just BEG for a...

Rents are skyrocketing.....oh wait
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   13 comments, latest 1 year ago:
mdiablo says According to data just released by a major RE market research firm, DTLA asking rents rose 1.8% in Q4 and 4.3% for 2012. Vacancy, however, also rose from from 5.3% in Q4 2011...

Exactly when did "liberals" decide to stop being tolerant?
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   95 comments, latest 1 year ago:
iwog says thomaswong.1986 says not much to babble about since its already documented many Californians have for the past decades and continue to today move out to the Texas and the South. yes, Republican pro...

Don't ever negotiate from payment
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   8 comments, latest 1 year ago:
dodgerfanjohn says robertoaribas says If somebody wants to lease me a new bmw 3 series for $250 a month, 4 years... nothing down, say 12k mileage a month, and no turn in fee... I'll negotiate...

Why are people who can't afford a house so desperate to obtain 30 yrs of debt?
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   73 comments, latest 2 years ago:
RentingForHalfTheCost says rootvg says tatupu70 says dodgerfanjohn says Even now, almost everyone mortgaging a house in high priced coastal CA is doing so because they believe its a great investment. You might not get people...

Crumble, crumble, crumble numero dos
By dodgerfanjohn  3 comments, latest 2 years ago:
This one has an interesting twist too. 2009 was the bottom. Yeah,right! http://www.redfin.com/CA/La-Pa

Are we bears here at Patrick.net taking things too far?
By dodgerfanjohn  11 comments, latest 2 years ago:
In a world of debt expansion for the last 40 years all prices could be completely off on everything. It's a new era, debt contraction. who know what real prices are until the excess debt...

Downtown LA rents begin to crumble
DTLA is so convenient. You can buy T-shirts, lighters and party favors without even going inside a store.

The continuing saga of declining home prices in "desireable" Los Angeles
That is very cool. You are right that LA has very few places to live that fit your criteria. Does Burbank bus students in or do they only accept Burbank residents?

The continuing saga of falling SFR prices in "desireable
By dodgerfanjohn  1 comment, latest 2 years ago:
Link Please?

How far would prices in LA/SF drop if FHA 3.5% down loans were eliminated?
By dodgerfanjohn  102 comments, latest 2 years ago:
dunnross says KILLERJANE says In some areas, not CA, housing prices are around 1980 levels. Yes, and soon we will learn to embrace the fact that these types of price declines are the norms, rather...

Crumble crumble crumble
By dodgerfanjohn  48 comments, latest 2 years ago:
JodyChunder says i apolofize bacah. you struck me as a young cavelier sort. take it as a compliment. i still have many years on you.

How do you find out if an investor loses money?
By dodgerfanjohn  28 comments, latest 2 years ago:
elliemae says TechGromit says If you have one property that is sitting vacant and your losing money on, why the hell would you buy a second? Nowhere, not once, has dfj said that the guy...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 54 milliseconds to create.