Threads started by FunTime

San Francisco rents are high!
By FunTime in San Francisco CA 94107   11 comments, latest 2 months ago:
FunTime says E-man says That's over $1M worth of gains/equity. Congrats ducky. So you're saying when you work, you get money? These get rich renting places ideas are an example of too good to be...

Case Shiller Home Price Indices
By FunTime in San Francisco CA 94107   12 comments, latest 3 months ago:
iwog says August 30, 2012 Case Shiller Home Price Indices marco says It's time to play the music October 8, 2012 A housing market on the mend marco says It's time to play the music...

Quirky Trend Could Save You From Buying the Wrong House
By FunTime in Menlo Park CA 94025   6 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Dan8267 says The American way to try a home before buying it is to take out a negatively amortizing liar loan for ten times what the house is worth, arrange a kickback with the seller,...

rent-vs-buy-why-buying-a-house-wins
By FunTime in San Francisco CA 94107   6 comments, latest 7 months ago:
Call it Crazy says FunTime says I find it amazing that median net worth is so low. That is the primary indicator that both people who own houses and people who rent have committed to...

JP Morgan Chase asked to pay-up for mortgage shenanigans
By FunTime in San Francisco CA 94107   1 comment, latest 7 months ago:
Blurtman says Dillinger asked to return money to banks.

New rules will reinforce conservative house lending - SFGate
By FunTime in San Francisco CA 94107   5 comments, latest 7 months ago:
thomaswong.1986 says FunTime says OMG! I can't believe what I'm reading, but knew it had to be this way. "The 43 percent debt-to-income ratio could be a hindrance in the Bay Area. Jay Voorhees, a...

Price reductions indicate SF buyers may have more power than they think
By FunTime in San Francisco CA 94107   6 comments, latest 7 months ago:
iwog says SJ says well let us hope prices drop substantially then we can indeed make iwog change his stupid white crane icon to a golden turkey! Don't prices have to stop going up before...

U.S. single-family housing starts, permits show recovery on track
By FunTime in San Francisco CA 94107   posted 7 months ago:
http://www.reuters.com/article Reuters) - Groundbreaking for U.S. single-family homes rose in August and permits for future construction hit a five-year high, pointing to resilience in the housing market recovery in the face of higher mortgage rates.

median-income-and-poverty-rate-hold-steady-census-bureau-finds
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09

444 Arkansas St, San Francisco, CA 94107 - Zillow
http://www.zillow.com/homedeta This bit is interesting from the more info section: Zillow predicts Potrero Hill home values will increase 6.7% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Potrero Hill...

JPMorgan Chase exits student loan business
By FunTime in San Francisco CA 94107   1 comment, latest 7 months ago:
FunTime says In other words, "Sell high!"

Bank executive admits to using bailout money to buy condo
By FunTime in San Francisco CA 94107   9 comments, latest 8 months ago:
HEY YOU says How many Dumfucks voted for the Dumfucks that voted for the bailouts?

Trader arrests/attempted arrests
By FunTime in San Francisco CA 94107   3 comments, latest 8 months ago:
Blurtman says Hopefully the average American will one day realize that we have had a recent Treasury Secretary, Hank Paulson, who was a two bit criminal. The USA is nothing more than a large banana...

Now's a Good Time to Flip a House
By FunTime in San Francisco CA 94107   16 comments, latest 10 months ago:
FunTime says robertoaribas says I'm not sure I'd use percent ownership as my indicator Yeah, I'm ont sure either. The most fundamental indicator is price/income. The way around that is debt and debt has significant...

Im not looking at the interest rates super-duper carefully
By FunTime in San Francisco CA 94107   2 comments, latest 10 months ago:
retire59 says And this is the NY Times. I will take the Patrick.net bloggers with all our different opinion/views any day, far better insight......

A rescue for Richmond's underwater mortgages? - San Francisco Chronicle
By FunTime in San Francisco CA 94107   posted 10 months ago:
http://www.sfchronicle.com/bay You are viewing the full text of this article because it was shared by a San Francisco Chronicle subscriber. Subscribe today for full access to the San Francisco Chronicle in print, online and on...

Behind the scenes at 2 Bay Area house flips
By FunTime in San Francisco CA 94107   5 comments, latest 11 months ago:
thomaswong.1986 says from the article... "The house should go on the market for about $375,000 to $400,000" whats wrong with this picture ? this home shouldnt be more than $200K "if that" based on on...

Absentee buyers snap up single-family homes - San Francisco Chronicle
By FunTime in San Francisco CA 94107   3 comments, latest 11 months ago:
curious2 says bmwman91 says I'd like to read it, but I am not a subscriber. Try copying and pasting the title into Google News From the article: "One phrase sums up the current Bay Area...

unconstitutional foreclosure?
By FunTime in San Francisco CA 94107   4 comments, latest 11 months ago:
FunTime says fedwatcher says In this housing crisis only the little guy goes to jail. Or almost nobody.

how to commute for almost half a year
By FunTime in San Francisco CA 94107   posted 1 year ago:
100 minutes per day commute 5 days per week 50 weeks per year for ten years=about174 days

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 54 milliseconds to create.