Threads started by Mandy Lifeboats

Private equity and their rental shenanigans
By Mandy Lifeboats  posted 2 months ago:
Private equity and their rental shenanigans Then, Erin sits down with financial blogger powerhouse Yves Smith of Naked Capitalism to talk about private equity and their rental shenanigans. They talk about why PE firms have...

Local info: Las Vegas
By Mandy Lifeboats in Las Vegas NV 89119   3 comments, latest 3 months ago:
bubblesitter says ^^^ Anything that takes the attention away from Caleefornia.

Rental Bubble also Bursting
By Mandy Lifeboats  4 comments, latest 5 months ago:
fedwatcher says Real estate has returned to being LOCAL. Thus, "iwog" is winning in his local market. That is one reason I moved south to SoCal. SoCal is much cheaper to live in and I...

Blackstone First To Bring Single-Family Rental Securitization to Wall Street
By Mandy Lifeboats in Las Vegas NV 89119   8 comments, latest 9 months ago:
Iosef V HydroCabron says If investors in single-family real estate take a bath, and have to sell off their inventory in a hurry, how does the government bail them out in order to stop it?...

Vegas tipping point?
By Mandy Lifeboats in Las Vegas NV 89119   12 comments, latest 1 year ago:
kmo722 says robertoaribas says Which hurts more? seeing how much the homes you looked at 3 years ago have gone up, or always being wrong all your post proved is that I underestimated the extent...

Did I Axe You?
By Mandy Lifeboats in Las Vegas NV 89119   2 comments, latest 1 year ago:
carrieon says When OJ was asked if he would ever switch from Hertz to Avis Rent a car, he responded, "I don't know? I have to go home and axe my wife."

God Made a Realtor - YouTube
By Mandy Lifeboats in Las Vegas NV 89119   5 comments, latest 1 year ago:
whitneypannell says The video is a total parody. I've been a REALTOR for 19 years and have never mowed a client lawn or vacuumed! LOL!

Is It Exceptionally Smart or Insanely Stupid To Invest in Real Estate Today?
By Mandy Lifeboats in Menlo Park CA 94025   33 comments, latest 1 year ago:
ELC says SJ says By the way maintenance really is a doozy that most realtards fail to disclose to prospective buyers. Most buyers are too stupid or in denial to figure it out themselves.

Man unloads U-Haul truck on Las Vegas Blvd. Part 2 of 3
By Mandy Lifeboats in Las Vegas NV 89109   11 comments, latest 1 year ago:
elliemae says Vicente says This is from May 2012. Still wondering if it's real or some kind of stunt to get on TV, you can't find out who he his or what happened. These days,...

Nevada foreclosure roadblock squashed
By Mandy Lifeboats in Las Vegas NV 89119   6 comments, latest 1 year ago:
CaptainShuddup says Quigley says The bank said not to pay the landlord any more rent as he had no legal right to it. She did, and the guy SUED her over 1.5months of rent! That's...

The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act and Debt Cancellation
By Mandy Lifeboats in Las Vegas NV 89119   4 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Dan8267 says HeadSet says What about taxing the squat time, using the fair market value of what the house would bring in rent? You squat for 10 months in a $2,000/mo house, you get taxed...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 37 milliseconds to create.