Threads started by edvard2

In a case of big government intervention, Oklahoma Gov. bans min wage hike
By edvard2  3 comments, latest 4 days ago:
edvard2 says dodgerfanjohn says Your posting makes my head hurt. Sorry, next time I'll write in a much more simplistic, 2nd grade level style to make it easier.

So now that the GOP has Christy.... will they screw it up?
By edvard2  2 comments, latest 5 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says Now that the Democrats have Charlie Christ, will THEY screw it up?

What will the GOP be like in 10 years?
By edvard2  260 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Vicente says thomaswong.1986 says the devil is always in the details... No, the original statement is flatly disproven. If original poster wishes to modify their claim that is fine by me, but the facts disprove...

The Irony: GOP costs US economy 2 Billion by shutting down government so far...
By edvard2  5 comments, latest 6 months ago:
sbh says It began with Newt. God I hate that fat turd.

Worst fart you ever let?
By edvard2  3 comments, latest 7 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says I only Let good ones.

Squares make better wheels!
By edvard2  143 comments, latest 9 months ago:
Reality says edvard2 says There are also a perhaps equally large number of students who are also illiterate who go to private schools. I can say that the same as you made your statement since...

All clocks are liberal!
By edvard2  1 comment, latest 9 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says Clocks are not Liberal! If they were then all Liberals would know it's time to recall Obama and abolish Obamacare.

Am I simply getting older or does a lot of new pop music suck?
By edvard2  60 comments, latest 11 months ago:
Vaticanus says No offense to original poster, the answer to both queries is probably yes.

When did the GOP start using "dirty commies!" as a political ploy?
By edvard2  14 comments, latest 11 months ago:
thomaswong.1986 says edvard2 says I think it was before that. Damn dirty ape..

Lookie. I found anothe pointless link to prove my lame poltical opinions
By edvard2  8 comments, latest 11 months ago:
elliemae says I'm SHOCKED that such a travesty should exist! I blame it on the government - surely there is a law that's been broken but the conservative liberal politicians have directed the NSA (national...

Here's another random article to lamely "prove" my political beliefs
By edvard2  3 comments, latest 11 months ago:
HEY YOU says Straw Man says Where's the link? You know that you have to post the link, right? I thought everyone made stuff up as they go along.

If the bubble goes full steam ahead, will there again be tons of bubble sites?
By edvard2  posted 1 year ago:
Any of you who participated on any number of bubble blogs back in the 'good ole' days' of 2003-2007 or so will recall that at the peak of the bubble, some of the most popular...

More proof that housing crazy in the Bay Area.
By edvard2  1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
The Professor says edvard2 says They're typical 60's,70's tract homes. Yet the way it was being presented and the general atmosphere at the open house was super upscale, which I found sort of strange given...

Bobby Jindal: " GOP needs to stop being the stupid party"
By edvard2  111 comments, latest 1 year ago:
CL says leo707 says At some point he quit the drink and drugs and was a perfectly sober bad businessman for a good part of his career. I guess if you count the shady Saudi...

Why do people waste so much money on cars?
By edvard2  317 comments, latest 1 year ago:
unstoppable says Interference engines are quite common and not a problem, with timing belts lasting 100k miles these days. I think subarus are dumb because they have horizontally opposed engines which all seem to have...

If you can't bear to hear opposing opinions, don't moderate a post.
By edvard2  47 comments, latest 1 year ago:
elliemae says CaptainShuddup says ...Oh and use some of that unemployment money to buy an apostrophe, will ya? Thanks, TPB! Fucking Hilarious! (I'm a little bit in love with you right now...) I haven't been...

Will Republicans change their tune given the shift in demographics?
By edvard2  69 comments, latest 1 year ago:
thunderlips11 says Romney lost because his voters were composed of aging, dwindling groups; Obama won because his voting demographic was more in line with middle aged and young adult voters. In fact, Romney's voting groups...

A special announcement:
By edvard2  72 comments, latest 1 year ago:
CaptainShuddup says E-man says Can you multi-tasks These queries don't run them selves. I've got to do something while the indexes rebuild.

This makes zero sense: savings account can go inactive, even if you add money.
By edvard2  31 comments, latest 1 year ago:
bighorse says I've had a savings account go "inactive" on me. They claim that the money will go to the government. There is a lengthy process to claim the money back. This is stupid.

What if Romney turns out to be moderate?
By edvard2  90 comments, latest 1 year ago:
thomaswong.1986 says rootvg says All the BMW and Mercedes SUVs are made in the American south because Germans don't understand the concept of an SUV. I don't even think you can buy one over there....

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 52 milliseconds to create.