Threads started by edvard2

adios.
By edvard2  27 comments, latest 2 months ago:
SFace says That's the Patrick conundrum, people talk about politics, sports, problems and money to drive traffic. It drowns the core message of housing. The way I see it 51% agree on something and the...

Let's have a civil, political discussion for once.
By edvard2  102 comments, latest 2 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says All banksters need to be skull fucked to death by nice people who use a clean handkerchief to clean the blood and gore off of their dicks when they are done.

What is up with the rash of trashy posts lately?
By edvard2  198 comments, latest 2 months ago:
jazz music says New Renter says How exactly? I refer to his non-real estate investing which he discusses here quite often. They could turn bad suddenly. He could lose an awful lot of money.

Looks like the tea party is done
By edvard2  240 comments, latest 4 months ago:
indigenous says smaulgld says The Federal Government doesn't have all the answers Did you mean to say "any"?

Why do guys find farting to be so funny?
By edvard2  31 comments, latest 4 months ago:
corntrollio says zzyzzx says Broccoli farts are worse. No, sharts are the worst.

When did the Republican party turn into the conservative party?
By edvard2  11 comments, latest 5 months ago:
thomaswong.1986 says iwog says government market restrictions (in use by the rest of the world) while simultaneously claiming that none of these things could possibly ever work. you want to talk about foreign industries dumping...

We have a real winner
By edvard2  4 comments, latest 5 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says The sad thing about that cartoon is the fundamental problem with the Democrats. They are the Emperors new clothes. They are butt ass naked yet they are strutting around oblivious to their exposed...

Looks like the GOP hasn't learned much...
By edvard2  83 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Vicente says Automan Empire says I don't want to be on some government list. I don't want to have to serve jury duty. Oh. I hadn't really thought of that. Well I guess that's the...

In a case of big government intervention, Oklahoma Gov. bans min wage hike
By edvard2  3 comments, latest 6 months ago:
edvard2 says dodgerfanjohn says Your posting makes my head hurt. Sorry, next time I'll write in a much more simplistic, 2nd grade level style to make it easier.

So now that the GOP has Christy.... will they screw it up?
By edvard2  2 comments, latest 1 year ago:
CaptainShuddup says Now that the Democrats have Charlie Christ, will THEY screw it up?

What will the GOP be like in 10 years?
By edvard2  260 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Vicente says thomaswong.1986 says the devil is always in the details... No, the original statement is flatly disproven. If original poster wishes to modify their claim that is fine by me, but the facts disprove...

The Irony: GOP costs US economy 2 Billion by shutting down government so far...
By edvard2  5 comments, latest 1 year ago:
sbh says It began with Newt. God I hate that fat turd.

Worst fart you ever let?
By edvard2  3 comments, latest 1 year ago:
CaptainShuddup says I only Let good ones.

Squares make better wheels!
By edvard2  143 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Reality says edvard2 says There are also a perhaps equally large number of students who are also illiterate who go to private schools. I can say that the same as you made your statement since...

All clocks are liberal!
By edvard2  1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
CaptainShuddup says Clocks are not Liberal! If they were then all Liberals would know it's time to recall Obama and abolish Obamacare.

Am I simply getting older or does a lot of new pop music suck?
By edvard2  60 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Vaticanus says No offense to original poster, the answer to both queries is probably yes.

When did the GOP start using "dirty commies!" as a political ploy?
By edvard2  14 comments, latest 1 year ago:
thomaswong.1986 says edvard2 says I think it was before that. Damn dirty ape..

Lookie. I found anothe pointless link to prove my lame poltical opinions
By edvard2  8 comments, latest 1 year ago:
elliemae says I'm SHOCKED that such a travesty should exist! I blame it on the government - surely there is a law that's been broken but the conservative liberal politicians have directed the NSA (national...

Here's another random article to lamely "prove" my political beliefs
By edvard2  3 comments, latest 1 year ago:
HEY YOU says Straw Man says Where's the link? You know that you have to post the link, right? I thought everyone made stuff up as they go along.

If the bubble goes full steam ahead, will there again be tons of bubble sites?
By edvard2  posted 1 year ago:
Any of you who participated on any number of bubble blogs back in the 'good ole' days' of 2003-2007 or so will recall that at the peak of the bubble, some of the most popular...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 84 milliseconds to create.