Threads started by iwog

The stock market is not going to crash and will soon make new highs
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   167 comments, latest 1 day ago:
darlag says darlag says Is a major trend change underway? So far, this negative outlook is proving correct. Whether the markets can rebound to new highs is still in question. No more question. Should be...

The gold standard was ditched in 1933, not 1971
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   123 comments, latest 2 days ago:
iwog says darlag says Of course there is no link that can prove or disproved the number. And since the Fed's books can not be independently audited it will remain thus, an unsolvable mystery. The...

Just used UBER ride share for the first time
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   31 comments, latest 3 days ago:
Peter P says I had good and bad experiences. The time estimate is highly questionable in the city during rush hour. Most drivers are nice. We are using Uber and lyft as our second car...

The end of the gold bubble
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   1,001 comment, latest 5 days ago:
Facebooksux says sbh says OK, I'm calling a bottom in gold. NOW it's free to crater and fulfill your prediction: you can thank me later. This is a very good rounded bottom. I don't own...

We're very close to an inflection point in the stock market
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   159 comments, latest 1 week ago:
SFace says mell says I could go for that. The government will be broke from a 10% flat tax on individual income and Corporate income. If you lower tax from one source, it will have...

Shameless bragging
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   29 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
jkaldi1 says my performance :

Stranger Danger
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   27 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
errc says She should wear a short skirt with those fat pasty white thunder thighs, with a fake dick strapped to her waist dangling out the bottom of the skirt. And I guess that's why...

Example of sustained right wing propaganda screwing up the country
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   71 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
indigenous says thunderlips11 says There is no wealthy ag-based nation in the modern age and never will be. It's sheer folly for a country to follow IMF (neocolonial) "advice" and not industrialize, by using "Comparative...

U.S. new home sales hit six-year high in May
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   22 comments, latest 1 month ago:
komputodo says What great news!!...The housing market is back!! We are all going to get rich by buying houses!..I luv me some america! And it's true because the commerce dept. said so. You can take...

Six state plan for California just another Republican anti-democracy attack
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   11 comments, latest 1 month ago:
CaptainShuddup says dublin hillz says CaptainShuddup says We should all move there and vote for it. It would be a Riot listening to people in the Valley griping about the Google bus running through a...

Our newest Ayn Rand sociopath answers his first questions
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   248 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Norcal thinker says (C+W1+W2)/X = 1 The problem with your formula is that it presupposes at least two conditions 1) The money supply is constant 2) Money is the only form of settlement The money...

Portrait of a Republican voter
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   85 comments, latest 1 month ago:
FortWayne says komputodo says Headline on yahoo today: Congress Is So Hated, No One Cares Who Wins the Midterms (except IWOG) Iwog and George Costanza.

Florida Republicans illegally redraw congressional election maps
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   21 comments, latest 1 month ago:
sbh says Dan8267 says iwog says Why do Republicans hate democracy so much? Because it's one vote per person, not one vote per dollar, and corporations don't count as persons at the ballot. ....yes, at...

UK housing market boom losing containment
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   posted 1 month ago:
Many bears on the board identified the UK housing market as just another bubble and predicted a crash in 2011. Well the opposite is happening and it's getting out of hand. Britain Warns Boom in...

U.S. pending house sales hit eight-month high in May
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   75 comments, latest 1 month ago:
SubOink says Strategist says SubOink says Strategist says You have to admit...Real Estate news is continuously better. I hereby declare the end of the real estate recession, and the beginning of a new era of...

A rare case of ACTUAL voter fraud
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   25 comments, latest 2 months ago:
HuggyBumbers McLovkins says CL says And today's Republican party is the party of Rutherfraud B. Hayes, right? Don't forget corrupt U.S. Grant, and that filthy womanizer McKinley! All Republic voters and politicians are just like...

Poor pussy
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   4 comments, latest 2 months ago:
New Renter says HuggyBumbers McLovkins says Liberal publishers hate the USA and guns. When I was younger, we never had any of this pussy liberal shit. Nobody told you you were special and told blacks...

Robert Shiller appearing confused and clueless on CNBC
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   35 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Analyzer says komputodo says Economics The science of explaining tomorrow why the predictions you made yesterday didn't come true today. Thus why it is not really science.......................

Latest 2016 poll shows Republicans still suck at running for president
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   2 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Entitlemented says Take a couple of pieces of furniture from the White House and people go nuts. Bill is working with pre-selected staffers to start another Government agency. With all the issues with the IRS...

Republicans need to admit they fucked up
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   189 comments, latest 2 months ago:
komputodo says Tim Aurora says Did you know that most of the people for war ( Bush, Chaney, Rumsfeld ) never actually ever fought a war , while a former decorated General, Colin Powell, opposed...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 75 milliseconds to create.