threads started by iwog

Rare main stream media article attacking feminism
By iwog   10 comments, latest 18 hours ago:
SoftShell says Pathetic pussyless posters...the lot of ya...* HydroCabron says What are my female co-workers interested in? Shopping and crying. marcus says Women won;t be satisfied until we live in a matriarchy.

Worldwide poverty is not declining, it is increasing
By iwog   154 comments, latest 1 day ago:
bob2356 says iwog says Seriously stop posting. The driest month of the dry season gets almost 5 cm of rain. That's about the same as Seattle in April. (I looked it up) Half of Haiti...

When does it turn into Rape?
By iwog   105 comments, latest 2 days ago:
lostand confused says Also they should stop posting the mugshots and details of people unless they are convicted. So many people get ruined, because some whore cum dumpster is not getting any more cum dumped...

Uber drivers are ruled employees in Calfornia
By iwog   51 comments, latest 3 days ago:
zzyzzx says And commentary on the Uber stuff going on in France? http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06 Clashes Erupt Across France as Taxi Drivers Protest Uber PARIS — Irate taxi drivers blocked roads, burned tires and attacked drivers who...

Kansas part II. Bobby Jindal leaves Louisiana a smoking ruin after tax cuts
By iwog   43 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Drunk White Trash Puppy Mill says dodgerfanjohn says Hmmmm....and that dude from the Monty Python movie kept eating so much that he puked and puked and puked. And then he ate more and exploded. Mr....

Fox and Friends almost murders innocent bystander with an axe
By iwog   16 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Drunk White Trash Puppy Mill says They can tie her to the hood of the clown car buck nekid with a backward facing moose head hood ornament engaging her privates.

White kittens can't be terrorists
By iwog   5 comments, latest 1 week ago:
HEY YOU says Just another sleeper cell.

Where am I?
By iwog   36 comments, latest 1 week ago:
iwog says Crystal clear blue sky today at the beach. I'm happy I'm not in Santiago but I'll be back up in a few days.

787 Dreamliner capable of near vertical takeoff
By iwog   17 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
jazz music says 787 occupies a market niche that makes it the right airplane for the times: fully modernized short take off and modest compliment of passengers opens up service to smaller airports and fits...

Obama doesn't care about airline safety?
By iwog   7 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
iwog says CaptainShuddup says Planes are flying more loaded than ever before, the seating arrangement is dangerously close, then to top it off. The TSA is still hiring BK rejects who's only life skill is...

ISIS was created by the Bush administration
By iwog   121 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
thunderlips11 says socal2 says America had a right with our massive sacrifice (and an obligation) to help shepherd the budding Iraq democratic institutions take root and to help prevent the type of sectarianism and genocide...

We don't live in a subjective world
By iwog   67 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
SoftShell says I think the cheese situation could be a retirement deal breaker...

Chile: Food
By iwog   25 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
zzyzzx says iwog says No. The national food of Chile seems to be empanadas. 2nd place is hot dogs. Everything with palta (avocado) of course. So, as far as you can tell, there is no...

Craziness is accelerating
By iwog   2 comments, latest 1 month ago:
iwog says Heraclitusstudent says It is crazy. The idiots never learn. It's just a market like any other market. At those price levels, it's only rich people or techies with rich families who are buying...

Silk Road taken down hard, owner may face murder charges
By iwog   34 comments, latest 1 month ago:
thunderlips11 says HydroCabron says There was no conviction on any murder for hire charges - were they even brought? So, basically life for running a website. AFAIK, the major charge was "Continuing Criminal Enterprise" or...

In total violation of everything Austrians and Gold Bugs believe in........
By iwog   10 comments, latest 1 month ago:
iwog says Bellingham Bill says JPY? If that's a peg, it's tied to a loose rubber band and a slinky.

I'm liquidating all my stocks and going to cash
By iwog   526 comments, latest 1 month ago:
sbh says indigenous says sbh says Treasury debt is 100% safe and throws off cash which is worth more tomorrow than today. Why would you own anything else? Because it pays nothing. Fool. It pays...

2015 N. California housing market breaking records, making 2014 look cheap
By iwog   13 comments, latest 1 month ago:
iwog says No, you can't use Movoto because they rely on extremely flawed NAR data that keeps listings live for months after a property closes. This is what Movoto is reporting for San Francisco (a...

Canada continues to defy predictions of a housing market crash
By iwog   posted 1 month ago:
Average house price in Canada up 9.5% to $448,862 http://www.cbc.ca/news/busines Prices have been so high for so long it calls into question the assumption that there's a limit to how much of one's income can...

Obama administration conquers federal deficit, brings it back to historical norm
By iwog   7 comments, latest 1 month ago:
bgamall4 says I believe a bigger stimulus program would have caused the debt to decline quicker as revenues would have returned more quickly. But the idiot Republicans wanted austerity.

Page 1 of 22  Forward »

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net