Threads started by iwog

Ground zero for dead children
By iwog  34 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
bob2356 says mell says For example it is close to impossible to get infected with Hep B in childhood, Now. If enough people skip the vaccine it won't be. http://www.uptodate.com/conten

Republicans rape and molest children at a rate of 10 to 1 compared to Democrats
By iwog  95 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Vicente says Conservative radio producer is a pedophile SURPRISE! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new

Sarah Palin incoherent meltdown in Iowa
By iwog  225 comments, latest 2 days ago:
iwog says Bellingham Bill says I'm pretty sure even Austrianism isn't this far gone. I've made the point before that Austrian theology leaves no room for a consumption variable. It is always assumed to be...

Fiscal austerity.......
By iwog  84 comments, latest 2 days ago:
sbh says iwog says Fiscal austerity....... iwog says It's exactly what Republicans want for the United States federal government now that they are close to power. Aren't you happy??? I think CIC should practice fecal...

In the Philippines........
By iwog  113 comments, latest 3 days ago:
iwog says Bellingham Bill says Sailboats have had google-style autopilots for decades now, too! Much easier for a boat to drive itself than a highway-bound vehicle. We use autopilot all the time, but it can't...

I'm liquidating all my stocks and going to cash
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   470 comments, latest 6 days ago:
tr6 says iwog says Big systemic market changes like this one rarely resolve in less than a few years. Agree. The biggest change was 10 year forwards going from north of 200 in 2008 to...

Fox "News" losing containment on it's idiot parade
By iwog  27 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Ceffer says Why doesn't Bill O'Reilly just constantly hold a Bleeding Jesus statue and wave it at the liberals and hex them? It can hold real blood, and he can curse them and spray them...

Meanwhile in the bond market.........KABOOM!!!
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   67 comments, latest 1 week ago:
SubOink says bump

Belief in Austrian econonics is brain cancer
By iwog  35 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Peter P says iwog says I've got a husband and wife taking care of my every need from driving to cleaning to laughing at my bad jokes to carrying my groceries to opening my car...

I'm in Manila and I just saw the Pope
By iwog  15 comments, latest 1 week ago:
thunderlips11 says http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new http://kickerdaily.com/are-str Nice to see policing up the homeless in advance of major events isn't confined to the USA.

Breakdown of democracy and failure of the United States constitution
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   182 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
socal2 says marcus says socal2 says Again - what did *I* lie about? Explain how you think I was talking to you ? Oops got it. Was reading on phone.

The 2014 housing market and my prediction for 2015
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   137 comments, latest 1 month ago:
SubOink says just_passing_through says cloud15 says Final thoughts ? E-MAN, Iwog , Sface , suboink - happy new year to you and everyone else on the board I second that. Word!

Crazy came late this year
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   59 comments, latest 1 month ago:
SubOink says Iwog, at what point would you try to get back in the game here? this market just keeps going up...

Stepping on the gas and accelerating out of the curve
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   8 comments, latest 1 month ago:
tr6 says SoftShell says I've been spoiled by 2009 pricing...nothing will look good again until the shit hits the fan...if eve Things could not have worked out better for tech and biotech this year. Lower...

Here is the killer app that will end the debate about hydrogen cars
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   7 comments, latest 2 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says People want a car with 0-120 MPH in 2 second performance and gun mounts.

Three strikes and gold is out
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   98 comments, latest 3 months ago:
iwog says Call it Crazy says That was a fact.... Apparently, you have a problem with facts... What does any of this have to do with your amazing lack of intelligence?

Practical result of Republicans taking over the Senate
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   72 comments, latest 3 months ago:
thunderlips11 says Bellingham Bill says Ancient Greece and Rome didn't do shit wrt industrialization. They had slaves to do all the work. In the 14th century almost 2/3 the workforce disappeared. This is mostly true...

Lying Republican hypocrites
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   47 comments, latest 3 months ago:
The Professor says marcus says basing my political beliefs entirely on lies, various made up bullshit and emotions Welcome to the two party system!

My predictions for tomorrow's election
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   83 comments, latest 3 months ago:
marcus says Bellingham Bill says You'd think Bush would have served, but what really happened 2001-2006 has yet to be widely disseminated into the national consciousness, alas. How will it be ? At least a...

A Republican government has already been tested in Kansas
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   58 comments, latest 3 months ago:
indigenous says bgamall4 says You should read my libertarian ebook, which shows the dark side of a philosophy From Amazon: "This was a short rant by the author about a little of everything, but focused...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 12 milliseconds to create.