Threads started by iwog

I'm liquidating all my stocks and going to cash
By iwog   518 comments, latest 2 days ago:
indigenous says tr6 says Any opinions on this? Do you hear any of mainland Chinese say that their currency is overvalued? Aren't the others doing this as a defensive move? I read where China is...

2015 N. California housing market breaking records, making 2014 look cheap
By iwog   13 comments, latest 4 days ago:
iwog says No, you can't use Movoto because they rely on extremely flawed NAR data that keeps listings live for months after a property closes. This is what Movoto is reporting for San Francisco (a...

Canada continues to defy predictions of a housing market crash
By iwog   posted 4 days ago:
Average house price in Canada up 9.5% to $448,862 http://www.cbc.ca/news/busines Prices have been so high for so long it calls into question the assumption that there's a limit to how much of one's income can...

Obama administration conquers federal deficit, brings it back to historical norm
By iwog   7 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says I believe a bigger stimulus program would have caused the debt to decline quicker as revenues would have returned more quickly. But the idiot Republicans wanted austerity.

Fox Clown-News lies about shooting in Baltimore and attempts to restart riots
By iwog   31 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
iwog says zzyzzx says Iwog claiming to be an expert in Baltimore TV news would be like if I claimed to be an expert in Lafayette, CA real estate! No, the disconnect in your brain...

The complete failure of free market Austrianism
By iwog   123 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
iwog says indigenous says Inflation is a constant pernicious element that dogs the common man. Inflation is the only reason you're not sitting in a debtor's prison somewhere.

Michele Bachmann: The Rapture Is Coming And It's Obama's Fault
By iwog   73 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Blurtman says She'd better do Playboy before its too late.

Black holes can't exist
By iwog   38 comments, latest 1 month ago:
sbh says Call it Crazy says reposting it over and over when it has ZERO basis to anything shows how seriously deranged you are... You're repeating the description of yourself you've ripped off from the...

TARP: Saved the economy and earned a profit while doing so
By iwog   103 comments, latest 1 month ago:
David9 says Dan8267 says run-down pieces of shit Exactly. I think that the view from below is that for nearly a decade now, most of the MLS available properties are Class B and Class C...

A woman who gives consent can still be a rape victim
By iwog   32 comments, latest 1 month ago:
iwog says Reality says Restraining orders are routinely granted upon request. The standard of subjective feelings on the part of the filer. LoL Sorry but you're dead wrong. Restraining orders are routinely ordered because most...

American women rate 80% of men on dating site as below average
By iwog   28 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Quigley says Along the lines of what Hydro and Thunderlips said, the girlfriend angle is huge for women. This is why, when the time comes to break up with a woman you've been with a...

Austrians believe the government wasn't necessary to end slavery
By iwog   45 comments, latest 1 month ago:
thunderlips11 says We're not seeing mass robot production armies, though. We've seen massive outsourcing to Third World Labor areas like China and Vietnam. Most Chinese factories have outdated, analog machinery that has "10,000 years health...

Top Ten Austrian lies and mistakes
By iwog   3 comments, latest 1 month ago:
iwog says Well there are a lot of ways to distill Austrian mythology into its core teachings. It's actually ridiculously simple: 1. All government involvement is bad. 2. All effects of an unrestricted free market...

Calling out a coward about interest rates
By iwog   3 comments, latest 2 months ago:
iwog says indigenous says Wogster needs his medication adjusted. Why would you post this and not answer a simple true or false question?

A mild recession in 2014 would be entirely consistant with a 1920's model
By iwog   108 comments, latest 2 months ago:
CharlesKt says We have the best deals on sewing machines bar none.

Three strikes and gold is out
By iwog   99 comments, latest 2 months ago:
errc says Next leg down, next stop, 1000$ ?

Next year the top 1% will own more than everyone else in the entire world
By iwog   160 comments, latest 2 months ago:
New Renter says iwog says I'm interested in hearing everyone's individual prescription. Give one of these to each and every resident of East Palo Alto along with 10k rounds and bus the lucky recipients into...

Portrait of a Republican voter
By iwog   88 comments, latest 2 months ago:
mell says PolishKnight says So it's a valid question/observation: Why does the left mock and dehumanize poor and lower middle class white guys while simultaneously pitying and excusing African Americans in similar socioeconomic situations? This...

The 2014 housing market and my prediction for 2015
By iwog   141 comments, latest 3 months ago:
hrhjuliet says Thank you IWOG. My new year is complete when I have read the duck's prediction. :-)

Kansas part II. Bobby Jindal leaves Louisiana a smoking ruin after tax cuts
By iwog   14 comments, latest 3 months ago:
HydroCabron says Fed and Evil Democrats hurting balance sheets: scurrilous and harmful. Wingnut douchebag hurting state balance sheet: Christian and responsible.

Page 1 of 21  Forward »

home   top   share   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net