Threads started by iwog

Next year the top 1% will own more than everyone else in the entire world
By iwog   160 comments, latest 1 day ago:
New Renter says iwog says I'm interested in hearing everyone's individual prescription. Give one of these to each and every resident of East Palo Alto along with 10k rounds and bus the lucky recipients into...

Portrait of a Republican voter
By iwog   88 comments, latest 4 days ago:
mell says PolishKnight says So it's a valid question/observation: Why does the left mock and dehumanize poor and lower middle class white guys while simultaneously pitying and excusing African Americans in similar socioeconomic situations? This...

The 2014 housing market and my prediction for 2015
By iwog   141 comments, latest 1 week ago:
hrhjuliet says Thank you IWOG. My new year is complete when I have read the duck's prediction. :-)

Kansas part II. Bobby Jindal leaves Louisiana a smoking ruin after tax cuts
By iwog   14 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
HydroCabron says Fed and Evil Democrats hurting balance sheets: scurrilous and harmful. Wingnut douchebag hurting state balance sheet: Christian and responsible.

Orinda man convicted of 2nd degree machette murder of girlfriend
By iwog   12 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
zzyzzx says Bring back the Crime category!

Austrian dogma broken down into clear concise graphs
By iwog   52 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Bellingham Bill says The national debt really isn't a problem right now: blue is annual deficits (ex-Fed purchases) red is untaxed corporate profits

Republicans rape and molest children at a rate of 10 to 1 compared to Democrats
By iwog   103 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Peter P says iwog says Are you a bird? Depends. ;-)

Ground zero for dead children
By iwog   122 comments, latest 1 month ago:
humanity says bob2356 says Conventional drug treatment can be and is combined with herbal or acupuncture or diet by many holistic practices. It's people like you and marcus who don't understand the concept that think...

In the Philippines........
By iwog   119 comments, latest 1 month ago:
iwog says Peter P says I still prefer a good monohull motorboat. But I guess for a sailboat a cat offers more speed and stability. I had reserved a sloop but when we arrived we...

Sarah Palin incoherent meltdown in Iowa
By iwog   225 comments, latest 1 month ago:
iwog says Bellingham Bill says I'm pretty sure even Austrianism isn't this far gone. I've made the point before that Austrian theology leaves no room for a consumption variable. It is always assumed to be...

Fiscal austerity.......
By iwog   84 comments, latest 1 month ago:
sbh says iwog says Fiscal austerity....... iwog says It's exactly what Republicans want for the United States federal government now that they are close to power. Aren't you happy??? I think CIC should practice fecal...

I'm liquidating all my stocks and going to cash
By iwog   470 comments, latest 1 month ago:
tr6 says iwog says Big systemic market changes like this one rarely resolve in less than a few years. Agree. The biggest change was 10 year forwards going from north of 200 in 2008 to...

Fox "News" losing containment on it's idiot parade
By iwog   27 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Ceffer says Why doesn't Bill O'Reilly just constantly hold a Bleeding Jesus statue and wave it at the liberals and hex them? It can hold real blood, and he can curse them and spray them...

Meanwhile in the bond market.........KABOOM!!!
By iwog   67 comments, latest 1 month ago:
SubOink says bump

Belief in Austrian econonics is brain cancer
By iwog   35 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Peter P says iwog says I've got a husband and wife taking care of my every need from driving to cleaning to laughing at my bad jokes to carrying my groceries to opening my car...

I'm in Manila and I just saw the Pope
By iwog   15 comments, latest 1 month ago:
thunderlips11 says http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new http://kickerdaily.com/are-str Nice to see policing up the homeless in advance of major events isn't confined to the USA.

Breakdown of democracy and failure of the United States constitution
By iwog   182 comments, latest 2 months ago:
socal2 says marcus says socal2 says Again - what did *I* lie about? Explain how you think I was talking to you ? Oops got it. Was reading on phone.

Crazy came late this year
By iwog   59 comments, latest 2 months ago:
SubOink says Iwog, at what point would you try to get back in the game here? this market just keeps going up...

Stepping on the gas and accelerating out of the curve
By iwog   8 comments, latest 2 months ago:
tr6 says SoftShell says I've been spoiled by 2009 pricing...nothing will look good again until the shit hits the fan...if eve Things could not have worked out better for tech and biotech this year. Lower...

Here is the killer app that will end the debate about hydrogen cars
By iwog   7 comments, latest 3 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says People want a car with 0-120 MPH in 2 second performance and gun mounts.

Page 1 of 20  Forward »

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net