Threads started by justme

Goldman Sachs CEO Blankfein is oozing slime in TV interview tonight
By justme  9 comments, latest 1 month ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Did Rose even try to skullfuck Blankfuck?

Case-Shiller: Home Price declines widespread in August
By justme  33 comments, latest 11 months ago:
FunTime says Yes I could tell by the tone. I realized I'd made an assumption and wanted confirmation in case I'd missed his announcement. The oracle is funny, egads!

Top 10 investigations and indictments that never got made (2003-2013 edition)
By justme  7 comments, latest 1 year ago:
justme says Housing bubble perpetrators: I'll nominate any bank and bank CEO that packaged mortgage loans into MBS and then bet against the same bonds by purchasing Credit Default Swaps.

Hospital Prices No Longer Secret As New Data Reveals Staggering Cost Differences
By justme  16 comments, latest 1 year ago:
mell says New Renter says The solution is simple - just don't get sick or injured. EVER! There, problem solved. Nobel prize please! Sorry, Krugman already took the Nobel Prize in the hogwash department.

Bank of America CEO Moynihan: Having the time of my life
By justme  2 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Robber Baron Elite Scum says APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says you should call your organized crime scam the BANK OF RAPE AMERICA! "BANKSTERS OF AMERICA"

Health Option One -- scam or not?
By justme  7 comments, latest 1 year ago:
JHW says I implore you to find an insurance carrier who doesn't require billing; because if you're as intelligent as the facade that precedes you, then you will indeed find that there are three legally...

14 GOP Congressmen Who Think Government Shouldn't Borrow Have Big Debts Of Thei
By justme  posted 1 year ago:
http://thinkprogress.org/econo Well, well, well. Looks like some of those debt-fearing republicans have been out speculating in, guess what, REAL ESTATE. Here's how Republicans think: Private debt = good (because that is how you front-run the...

PCIP and MRMIP (California) insurance plans -- Part Deux : NO POLITICS
By justme  6 comments, latest 1 year ago:
justme says Congratulations. Would you mind posting the cost as a function of age ( a table like the one above )?

Health Care Blue Book
By justme  15 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Zlxr says Actually there's a chance that when you go to the provider and ask them to explain how they billed you - they might say "OOOPS" we made a mistake. You have to remember...

the all-cash head fake
By justme  9 comments, latest 1 year ago:
CDon says thomaswong.1986 says robertoaribas says A cash offer with verified funds is a much more sure deal than ANY financed offer. along with your bank and investment statements, complete list of other assets and...

The pros and cons of Personal Health Records (PHR)
By justme  10 comments, latest 2 years ago:
whaterrr says Hey! So...this is what I study in school therefore I'm just going to answer your questions instead of join the previous Windows debate. 1. who can access PHR and how? Only you and...

End California Redevelopment Agencies == End Corporate welfare for developers
By justme  2 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Without redevelopment, San Francisco would be a blighted city. And BTW, eminent domain is not stealing. It is law. The only thing I wish they would do would give an additional payment beyond market value...

Iceland's New Bank Disaster « naked capitalism
By justme  posted 2 years ago:
http://www.nakedcapitalism.com

The Fox News Fear Factory
By justme  55 comments, latest 3 years ago:
elliemae says Don't you remember the "Bert & Ernie are Gay" controversy of the 1990's? Stupid shit.

Silicon Valley home sales, prices slump in April
By justme  posted 3 years ago:
http://www.mercurynews.com/top

Kaiser raises rates by 23%
By justme  7 comments, latest 3 years ago:
Yes, Kaiser can be less expensive. After all, it was created with the goal of denying benefits. They charge less (still too much) because they pay out less. Their practices suck... I had a patient...

Ireland: birth and death of the celtic tiger
By justme  posted 3 years ago:
http://globaleconomicanalysis. Note the concept of the NAMA: National Asset Management Association. This is the public dumping ground for the bad loans that the banks made.

Private gain as a fraction of Public Loss -- Simon Johnson at Bretton Woods 2011
By justme  3 comments, latest 3 years ago:
Indeed.

Best Bubble Books
By justme  7 comments, latest 3 years ago:
A fun Galbraith quote: "The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

Sutter uses power as health giant to charge higher prices
By justme  1 comment, latest 3 years ago:
We fuck you - because we can! That's what freedom is all about!

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 52 milliseconds to create.