Threads started by REpro

We are reaching another real estate extreme.
By REpro in San Jose CA 95123   85 comments, latest 2 months ago:
mell says REpro says Well, based on lot value plus residual value plus improvement $650-$700K. Based on gross income and expected maintenance costs $1,050K-$1,150K The October 2013 selling price is prob. closer to fair value.

The biggest marriage penalty.
By REpro in San Jose CA 95123   25 comments, latest 10 months ago:
REpro says iwog says The problem isn't tax and welfare policy, the problem is women in the United States who treat men like ATM machines In this case women and men treat tax dollar as...

Boy with toy gun shot and killed by Calif. deputies
By REpro in San Jose CA 95123   94 comments, latest 10 months ago:
Homeboy says Vicente says I didn't pull the number out of my ass, they are reasonable guesses. Once upon a time I designed practical pistol courses, so I have more than a passing acquaintance of...

Is Kerry a liar???
By REpro in San Jose CA 95123   12 comments, latest 1 year ago:
REpro says As always, example comes from the top management and goes down like a domino.

Think twice before entering into bidding war in SFBA.
By REpro in San Jose CA 95123   35 comments, latest 1 year ago:
New Renter says Ceffer says Section 8 rentals on that site are only the ones advertising, not the ones already occupied (which have a tendency to stay occupied). Is there a resource which lists (or...

Investor frenzy over housing has peaked
By REpro in San Jose CA 95123   15 comments, latest 1 year ago:
David Losh says The Professor says And then you engage him. That is the last time. It's just pointless, there is nothing there.

Whats wrong with this graph?
By REpro in San Jose CA 95123   10 comments, latest 1 year ago:
REpro says gregpfielding says The Listing$/Ft must include all active listings where the Sold$/ft only represents actual sold properties. It would make more sense for the listing$ to only reflect those properties that also sold......

Welcome to 'BoomTown': Washington, D.C.
By REpro in San Jose CA 95123   posted 1 year ago:
http://news.yahoo.com/video/we

You can buy affordable BRAND NEW house in CA.
By REpro in San Jose CA 95123   8 comments, latest 1 year ago:
E-man says REpro, Great find. Over 2% indeed. Thanks.

Why California is broke, and Texas is not
By REpro in San Jose CA 95123   63 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Bellingham Bill says REpro says How many places in CA have 1% straight tax today? ? It's not the rate it's the assessor valuation, which is limited to 2% per-year increase. Thanks to Prop 13,...

Auction mindless.
By REpro in San Jose CA 95123   6 comments, latest 2 years ago:
gbenson says Yeah, on the real estate auctions, I think people forget about the fees. We put in a bid on a condo that was MLS listed. There were multiple offers and ours was highest,...

U-Turn in quality of living ahead of us.
By REpro in San Jose CA 95123   52 comments, latest 2 years ago:
REpro says http://economywatch.nbcnews.co That 47% are considered poor already. Let’s consider one example of cost of outsourcing: A man use to make $50K per year as a factory machinist. Factory gets closed and production was...

Armstrong goes from hero to zero
By REpro in San Jose CA 95123   posted 2 years ago:
Another example where Gov. Institution has power to strip anyone from privileges without proof of gilt and can afford endless, nuisance trials paid by Tax Payers. http://msn.foxsports.com/cycli

Wall Street's hottest investment idea
By REpro in San Jose CA 95123   2 comments, latest 2 years ago:
CaptainShuddup says wthrfrk80 says Now if they can somehow manage to create another housing bubble after they buy, they'll be rollin' in the dough! My Patnet brothers I am really disappointed in the sheer naivete...

BA real estate market becomes speculative once again.
By REpro in San Jose CA 95123   21 comments, latest 2 years ago:
bubblesitter says realitycheck says It will bottom when speculators give up! It has already started - I am seeing quite a few not so low-end properties coming up of redfin at lower then 2009/2010 bought...

Do we have another bubble?
By REpro in San Jose CA 95123   42 comments, latest 2 years ago:
hanera says REpro says In many recent sales observations, offers with loans are out of consideration. Houses are going to the highest all cash offer. In transactions looks like investment, ROI becomes a secondary issue....

Spend money – to make money. I thought, we went through that, already.
By REpro  7 comments, latest 2 years ago:
He estimates the decline in home prices has resulted in more than $7 trillion in lost household wealth. It is a wealth was NOT there to start with. It is just like the 1.5+ trillion...

Easy 1% Valuation
By REpro  6 comments, latest 2 years ago:
It's obviously a very good buy if it actually rented for the Zillow estimate. That's a very big if right there. Monterey is expensive, but not that expensive. All of which is irrelevant to your...

NY Fed chief calls for mortgage principal cuts
By REpro  6 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Rewards for incurring more debt. Seems American to me.

Cash keep flowing.
By REpro  32 comments, latest 2 years ago:
033 says Right click on the word with the rad squiggle, and you should see the correct spelling at the top of the menu. How do you maintain vacation properties that are way out there?...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 53 milliseconds to create.