Threads started by SubOink

there you go...june existing home sales
By SubOink in Los Angeles CA 90077   126 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Logan Mohtashami says Call it Crazy says My take away from the refi apps going up is that these won't be houses that will be put on the market anytime soon Refinance activity is dead...

and up it goes..
By SubOink in Los Angeles CA 90077   28 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Strategist says FunTime says Strategist says I'm counting on a real recovery with high unit sales and large number of new construction accompanied by sharply rising prices in coastal states. Who can afford that?! The...

chinese buyers
By SubOink in Los Angeles CA 90077   3 comments, latest 2 months ago:
HydroCabron says Tim Aurora says Can the forgien buyers change the paradigm of the housing Vancouver, BC will answer this question one way or another. So far, Vancouver has proven that Chinese buyers can drive...

another crash?
By SubOink in Los Angeles CA 90077   6 comments, latest 3 months ago:
Tim Aurora says Not arguing about the housing market which is a separate discussion but please ignore "Newsmax" . It is advertising cloaked as news

Why it's a terrible time to rent...especially in the bay area
By SubOink in Los Angeles CA 90077   19 comments, latest 6 months ago:
SubOink says exactly

3 years since we bought!!
By SubOink  199 comments, latest 9 months ago:
FunTime says SubOink says When will you realize that you were wrong? You're basing rightness and wrongness on very short amounts of time. If that were the goal, well, that's a very easy goal. It's...

2 years since we bought
By SubOink  100 comments, latest 1 year ago:
CaptainShuddup says errc says Well, as far as your mortgage payment goes, you'll never see your interest, taxes, or insurance portion of the payments again either, and the principal repayment would only be realized, if...

Bottom
By SubOink in Los Angeles CA 90077   21 comments, latest 2 years ago:
SubOink says War says We have enough inventory of new houses. Yes, tons!

Prices won't drop forever!
By SubOink  161 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Politicofact says SubOink says Prices won't drop forever! no, just for about 10yrs.

Good Article on the buy vs rent discussion
By SubOink in Los Angeles CA 90077   97 comments, latest 2 years ago:
CaptainShuddup says Zestimate $149,400 $109K – $202K -$3,400 $67 05/01/2012 Rent Zestimate $1,690/mo $1.3K – $2K/mo +$23 $0.77 05/02/2012 Nuff said!

Rental prices are going up
By SubOink  87 comments, latest 2 years ago:
justwantaniceplacetostay says Since 2008 rents in bay area apartment complexes are up around 50% from what I can tell. My studio went from 800 to 1230 My friends 2BR in archstone went from 1700 to...

A year has passed since I bought...
By SubOink  408 comments, latest 2 years ago:
RedStar says Congrats Sub-Oink, I hope you stay happy. I am in a similar position, having bought just over a year and a half ago. I may have lost about ten percent since then, but...

Broker or Bank
By SubOink  2 comments, latest 3 years ago:
I refi'd with a streamlined WF loan - but had them to begin with . Dropped my rate to 4.375. I had no problems at all. Go with who's cheaper and use the other to...

How to keep the mortgage broker honest?
By SubOink  5 comments, latest 4 years ago:
SubOink says Thank you for all your input. Very helpful. Chris, if I have questions when the going gets tough I'll pm you. Thank you for offering!

No Recession in Los Angeles
By SubOink  33 comments, latest 5 years ago:
Well, I am a Mailman here in Las Vegas. And it is happening here also. The house I am renting short sold within a week. Now we are waiting on the paperwork to go through....

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 74 milliseconds to create.