Threads started by Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq

Obama Not Born In The U.S.
By Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq  266 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Ceffer says APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says Trump is the only guy I have ever seen who has learned to comb over the hair on his back to cover his scalp. This makes him an authority...

UC Davis Police Surrounded By Sitting Students! Only way out was Pepper Spray!
By Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq  32 comments, latest 2 years ago:
jvolstad says It looks like these "students" need a job. May I suggest GOARMY.COM as a place to start? Not everyone's life objective is travelling to foreign lands to kill brown people. YMMV.

Romney/Huckabee 2012
By Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq  2 comments, latest 2 years ago:
I was hoping for a Bachmann/Palin ticket.

Rush and the Georgetown Slut
By Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq  8 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Dan8267 says wthrfrk80 says Rush would be liberal if he thought it was profitable. All conservatives would be liberal if they thought it was more profitable. It's not about principles; it's not about economic philosophies;...

Healthcare for Women
By Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq  2 comments, latest 2 years ago:
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com Foster Friess -- a prominent Santorum supporter and one of the chief benefactors of a pro-Santorum Super PAC -- today made a statement on contraception that's already raising plenty of eyebrows. Friess told NBC's...

War With Iran Begins in T-Minus...
By Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq  37 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq says So the news today is that one of the Molsem High Priest's agent blew off his legs in a bumbled terrorist attack in Thailand. It is important that I share...

LAUSD
By Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq  5 comments, latest 2 years ago:
http://www.ktla.com/news/landi Another Los Angeles Unified School District teacher has been accused of sexually molesting students. Paul William Chapel, 50, a former third-grade teacher at Telfair Elementary School in Pacoima, is in custody on charges he...

Fracking the Underclass
By Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq  28 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Dan8267 says Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq says The man who dies with the most money wins. money --> gold

Free Breast Exams
By Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq  1 comment, latest 2 years ago:
Now the radio says "Coal Men" are going to grope titties after all. After I go to all the trouble to wash my hands in preparation to aid women's health.

Fat Bastard!
By Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq  posted 2 years ago:
Fat Bastard Ate The Competition! Time for him to find a younger, hotter, less-diseased wife. Can't be bringing old second hand goods to the White House.

Patrick To Go Dark Tomorrow
By Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq  10 comments, latest 2 years ago:
HousingWatcher says The Federal Reserve is not the enemy. Republicans are using the Fed as a diversion from the real problem in America: Wall Street. The Fed is actually owned by the biggest banks, including...

The best form of birth control was invented by Catholic
By Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq  29 comments, latest 2 years ago:
KILLERJANE says The reason why catholic priests were disallowed from marriage, and sex eventually was because of money. You see, before, when they were allowed to be married, and have a family they would leave...

Watch What You Say on Patrick
My DHS is keeping tabs on you wretches. http://rt.com/usa/news/homelan Last month the Boston Police Department and the Suffolk Massachusetts District Attorney subpoenaed Twitter over details pertaining to recent tweets involving the Occupy Boston protests. For...

Persian Rugs
By Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq  15 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Dumb move by Iran. Naval Exercises in heavily trafficked, international waters makes creating incidents easy.

Ron Paul: Race War Hero
Although I like Little Ronny Paul, I find his refusal to defend his newsletter an act of craven cowardice. Here is what Little Ronny said in his solicitation letter that he signed: http://graphics.thomsonreuters Little Ronny...

Poll: Is War With Iran Inevitable?
By Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq  5 comments, latest 3 years ago:
Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq says The soon-to-be-signed 2012 National Defense Authorization Act will allow for the indefinite detention of Americans deemed "terrorists" by Homeland Security. As war breaks out and anti-war resistance grows, the government...

Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq. Man of the Year 2011 Award
By Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq  6 comments, latest 3 years ago:
elliemae says Why limit the award to someone who merely raped a few children when there are people out there raping the American public? This award seems a bit one-sided; did your committee meet to...

Cowardly New Hampshire Pigs!
By Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq  11 comments, latest 3 years ago:
Donald Trump would make an excellent representative of the underclass: bald, overweight, bankrupted several times, inherited his wealth, repeatedly divorced, unwarranted ego, eliminates jobs (you're fired!), racist, and has a low IQ. He's perfect! I...

The Grinchy Newt Steals Christmas!
By Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq  1 comment, latest 3 years ago:
Newt Gingrich is basically an elaborate troll. He doesn't want to win, he just wants to rile up the GOP to vote for the real candidate (Romney).

Disappointed with the Berkeley Police
By Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq  3 comments, latest 3 years ago:
Also, let's build on People's Park so it isn't the dangerous shithole full of drunks and needles that it is now.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 112 milliseconds to create.