Threads started by bmwman91

The SFBA's Continued Decline To 3rd World Status
By bmwman91  115 comments, latest 8 months ago:
myob says bmwman91 says Developers want very much to develop anywhere and everywhere that they can. The reason that they aren't isn't because of a lack of willingness on their part. It is because they...

-- -- --
By bmwman91  7 comments, latest 9 months ago:
bmwman91 says I think that a fair point has been raised by BACAH. Being a member on internet discussion boards and getting familiar with other users over the course of discussions can be fun, but...

- - - -
By bmwman91  posted 10 months ago:

--- --- ---
By bmwman91  posted 1 year ago:

Best Language for Web-Based Image Editor?
By bmwman91 in Mountain View CA 94043   posted 1 year ago:
I am pretty into audio, and I developed a rudimentary tool for digitizing loudspeaker response curves and doing a bunch of interpolation and whatnot so that I could do mathematical modeling of system responses. Well,...

- -- -- -
By bmwman91  posted 1 year ago:

Recommend Me A Good Macroeconomics Book
By bmwman91 in Mountain View CA 94043   38 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Hysteresis says bmwman91 says I would like to find a book that covers the most generally accepted theories of macroecon, not so much new-age economists' ideas about things read keynes if you want to start...

Implications of recently announced QE4?
By bmwman91 in Mountain View CA 94043   18 comments, latest 1 year ago:
dodgerfanjohn says robertoaribas says dodgerfanjohn says Didn't any of these guys watch the Road Runner & Wile E. Coyote cartoons when they were growning up? How does this all not end in an absolutely horrible...

More Radio Ad Silliness
By bmwman91 in Mountain View CA 94043   6 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Jimbo in SF says rfsanders says Time to get scared, because it sounds like the HELOC greed crowd is back. I agree ... but I don't think we're anywhere close to a 'top' in this...

Every other radio ad is for mortgage re-fi's
By bmwman91 in Mountain View CA 94043   13 comments, latest 1 year ago:
SFace says Call it Crazy says Also, with all this advertising, maybe it's a catch to get you to come in and refi so the bank can get new, clean mortgage notes because the past...

Silicon Valley P.netters, Anyone Up For Lunch?
By bmwman91 in Mountain View CA 94043   posted 1 year ago:
Anyone here work in the Mountain View area and want to meet up for lunch sometime? I find that it is always an adventure meeting people from various internet discussion boards. I am sort of...

A FB Stock "What If?"
By bmwman91 in Mountain View CA 94043   33 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Buster says APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says Wow, FB is all gay guys? Yea, guess so...sort of like the Southern Baptist Convention. http://www.guardian.co.uk/comm

How About a Better Metric of Sales & Pricing
By bmwman91 in Mountain View CA 94043   3 comments, latest 1 year ago:
country_stroll says I'm not sure it's that straightforward to just compare mean or median home prices month-to-month or even year-over-year. Since prices rise during the spring and drop in the fall, some rise at this...

Help Me Get Birds At My Feeder
By bmwman91 in Mountain View CA 94043   6 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Bap33 says do what capn said, or: a shallow body of water may fix your issue. And the more open the area, the better the birds like it. At my house the blue jays and...

Griftopia
By bmwman91 in Mountain View CA 94043   5 comments, latest 2 years ago:
bmwman91 says It is a pretty good read, depending on your tastes. If you have read, and enjoyed, Hells Angels and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, then you will enjoy this. If you dislike...

So the FB IPO Is Tomorrow...Predictions & Trash Talk
By bmwman91 in Mountain View CA 94043   50 comments, latest 2 years ago:
thunderlips11 says Screw this investing shit. I'm just gonna place "Small, Classified Ads" like Don Lepree.

Fellow PatNet Woodworkers / DIY Junkies?
By bmwman91 in Mountain View CA 94043   10 comments, latest 2 years ago:
bmwman91 says Cool! What are you using to adhere the veneer? I have been using DAP WeldWood Pro contact cement and a veneer roller for pretty good results. The new set are almost entirely solid...

God Bless America (Movie)
By bmwman91 in Mountain View CA 94043   5 comments, latest 2 years ago:
YES!!! This movie looks great - right up there with Taxi Driver, Natural Born Killers and of course as mentioned above - the all time great Falling Down. All of this is so post-modern where...

The Crisis of Credit
By bmwman91 in Mountain View CA 94043   posted 2 years ago:
I watched this and thought that it was very well put together. It does a good job of explaining how & why things were done the way that they were during the bubble. There are...

Folks, It's An Election Year
By bmwman91 in Mountain View CA 94043   3 comments, latest 2 years ago:
bubblesitter says I call it banks+politicians nexus. It is built into American system,we need a revolution to break that. That's why we need Zombie Andrew Jackson for President!

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 431 milliseconds to create.