Threads started by EastCoastBubbleBoy

Happy Easter
By EastCoastBubbleBoy  12 comments, latest 6 months ago:
New Renter says It was the craziest thing! Someone dressed in a furry costume went and dropped foil wrapped bunny pellets all over my yard last night! Welcome to California!

Can I do more?
By EastCoastBubbleBoy  14 comments, latest 9 months ago:
yup1 says EastCoastBubbleBoy says I follow your math, but I must be "most people", since I missed something. traditional 401(k). Invest $10000 pre tax. Pay taxes when money is withdrawn during retirement at who knows...

Flying
By EastCoastBubbleBoy  9 comments, latest 9 months ago:
New Renter says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says IN any case, hire a sniper The good ones don't come cheap.

Housing Perdictions for 2013?
By EastCoastBubbleBoy  18 comments, latest 10 months ago:
GuyNextCube says Prediction is merely a wishful thinking.

annual xmas wishes
By EastCoastBubbleBoy  5 comments, latest 10 months ago:
SoftShell says God bless me and all my eight legged relatives. Have steak tonite!

Update from ECBB
By EastCoastBubbleBoy  7 comments, latest 11 months ago:
CL says Good luck and happy thanksgiving.

When do wages go up?
By EastCoastBubbleBoy  21 comments, latest 1 year ago:
marcus says EastCoastBubbleBoy says When do wages go up? Answer: When we all become landlords and pay ourselves a salary out of our increasing rental income. Until then, we have a consumption driven economy in...

A tale of two coasts
By EastCoastBubbleBoy  1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
B.A.C.A.H. says West Coast? No kidding. Just the Coast. It means, not the Sacramento area. Not Stockton. Not Fresno. Not The Inland Empire. Though I am a Californian, it think it probably means that further...

Presiden't Comments on Martin Case
By EastCoastBubbleBoy  128 comments, latest 1 year ago:
upisdown says foxmannumber1 says Black violence rarely makes sense to normal white people. Spend some time with teenage blacks at TM's high school and you'll see this irrational and violent behavior all the time. What...

Are you glad you bought?
EastCoastBubbleBoy says Thanks. the hardest part (at least for me) was finding place that (in my opinion) was "fairly" valued. For almost ten years there was a greater fool that would be willing to pay...

Call me crazy.. but I'm calling a bottom!
By EastCoastBubbleBoy  172 comments, latest 1 year ago:
EastCoastBubbleBoy says We had almost a two year period where, every month, the Y-o-Y decline was significant. Many said that prices "always went up" until they suddenly didn't. Once the trend of rising prices started...

New Thread - "Former renters"
By EastCoastBubbleBoy  posted 1 year ago:
For those of us who have taken the plunge, and want to give updates, good bad or otherwise. http://www.patrick.net/?Former

Will Cyprus be a Lehman like event?
APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says Cannibal anarchy with better coffee.

Random Musings from ECBB
By EastCoastBubbleBoy  14 comments, latest 1 year ago:
JodyChunder says E-man says Once you have built up enough equity, get a HELOC. The HELOC is a great rainy day funds. It's free to get, and you don't have to pay any interest on...

The FULL cost of homeownership.
By EastCoastBubbleBoy  80 comments, latest 1 year ago:
David9 says Philistine says eau-de-vie Ah... "Eau de vie is a French expression meaning "water of life".

East Coast Bubble Boys's Saga (How he got his first house)
By EastCoastBubbleBoy  26 comments, latest 1 year ago:
bob2356 says TechGromit says Were I live in South Jersey, most of the middle of the state is completely undeveloped. Although in all fairness a lot is the pine barrens which is pretty restricted for...

Hurricane Sandy
By EastCoastBubbleBoy in Menlo Park CA 94025   106 comments, latest 1 year ago:
zzyzzx says Just got back from Atlantic City, and from what I could tell, the beach erosion was by far the most prominent difference. The beach bars were damaged as well, but it really didn't...

Merry Christmas to All
By EastCoastBubbleBoy  2 comments, latest 1 year ago:
elliemae says Merry Christmas - and please check out my favorite Christmas website: www.isitchristmas.com

Lack of pronouns and Bad grammar
By EastCoastBubbleBoy  7 comments, latest 2 years ago:
CaptainShuddup says errc says the learning channel The Programming channel.

Happy Birthday Jim!
By EastCoastBubbleBoy  2 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Ceffer says "Jim Morrison, former front man of The Doors, would have been 69 today." Yeah, but his liver would have been 658.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 83 milliseconds to create.