Threads started by Indiana Jones

Downside of low US mortgage rates? Less selling
By Indiana Jones  1 comment, latest 2 weeks ago:
marco says What we need is more fraud from the "political contributor" big banks.... (more free money just won't do ). No worry for them either, not with a corporate doormat for Attorney General. Just...

What happend to the real estate links on the right hand column?
By Indiana Jones  12 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Homeboy says Call it Crazy says I thank God you're here to be the fucking spell check Nazi... Because spell check is REALLY important. That really isn't even the slightest bit clever. You're just a...

Live-In Nanny Refuses To Work or Move Out
By Indiana Jones  26 comments, latest 1 month ago:
CaptainShuddup says Then, she stopped working, saying she felt overwhelmed. But she refused to leave the family home, staying in her room and coming out only to go to the kitchen to eat their food,...

Gen X And Gen Y: The Boomers Stole your Wealth
By Indiana Jones  50 comments, latest 1 month ago:
CaptainShuddup says Call it Crazy says I think it's YOU looking for a FREE pass.... We all worked hard for what we have!! Of course we have, what Indy doesn't realize but we all know,...

Here it is: Santa Barbara shooting a hoax
By Indiana Jones  20 comments, latest 2 months ago:
thomaswong.1986 says bdrasin says Punk isn't dead, punk is dead.. as is RnR since the last days of Guns n Roses in 95!

Pediatricians giving toddlers amphetamines for ADHD
By Indiana Jones  8 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Indiana Jones says Instead of stepping in to curb the drug-pushing pediatricians, notice how the American Medical Association - AMA - is allowing pediatricians to create drug addicts younger and younger. This ensure a lifetime...

Teen killed by cop did not have a gun
By Indiana Jones  1 comment, latest 2 months ago:
Dan8267 says Indiana Jones says Herrera had screamed that he was the Messiah and threatened to eat him. If freedom of religion was a real thing, this would not be illegal. If freedom of religion...

What's wrong with housing?
By Indiana Jones  5 comments, latest 3 months ago:
HEY YOU says Dumbass buyers paying too much.

Can We Have A Moneyless Society? Alternative Possibilities
By Indiana Jones  13 comments, latest 3 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Indiana Jones says Yams? APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Yams. Yams. Even if there are enough survivors to eat, there are still vital nutrients you need that are plentiful in yams. Everyone knows that.

The Alienation of Work
By Indiana Jones  60 comments, latest 3 months ago:
Reality says thunderlips11 says The short of it (too late) is, I'd rather low entrepreneurial costs and high rentier costs, than the other way around. Encourages an ownership society of Middle Class individuals, balanced between...

97% Owned - Economic Truth Documentary
By Indiana Jones  16 comments, latest 3 months ago:
darlag says For the most part it is very accurate... sadly. The series of articles below speaks to the problem as it applies to the United States. When the Federal Reserve was formed in 1913,...

California Cops Secret Cellphone Surveillance
By Indiana Jones  1 comment, latest 4 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says What American needs is an encrypted phone network with a public-key sideband channel for actual peer-to-peer voice communications that fills everything else with recordings of people screaming "DEATH TO AMERICA, ALLAH AKUBAR!" and...

Here's Why Gen X Has The Most To Worry About
By Indiana Jones  62 comments, latest 5 months ago:
Indiana Jones says The pocketbook insurgency hasn't happened although that has floated for years. Either consumers are just not educated enough, or they don't care. Face it, if money is tight, you are going to...

Gen X: The Ignored Generation?
By Indiana Jones  18 comments, latest 5 months ago:
hrhjuliet says It actually agrees with my open letter to the great apocalyptic master: Dear Respected Mr. Shostakovich, Maybe you did not read my article on practical steps to destroy a population and have them...

Visionary Architect - Build for Resiliency
By Indiana Jones  posted 5 months ago:
“In my 25 years in architecture I have never seen it so intellectually bankrupt. The whole architectural profession seems to have given up its morale and its visionary role in society.”—Sim Van der Ryn in...

Medical Errors third leading cause of death - 1 in 6 of all deaths
By Indiana Jones  12 comments, latest 6 months ago:
elliemae says So, because people are allegedly killed as a result of medical malpractice, it's the fault of the Affordable Care Act? I'm sure that prior to 2014, there were no deaths as a result...

Raiderettes paid less than $5 hour - suing Raiders
By Indiana Jones  1 comment, latest 6 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Right. Who the fuck watches the Raiders, anyway? Without the pussy the stadium would be empty.

How do you buy a home when there are no homes to buy?
By Indiana Jones  9 comments, latest 6 months ago:
New Renter says Indiana Jones says New Renter says Step 2) Build a house on it. The delta between buying an existing house and the lot is about $1-1.2M so that's your budget for the...

Age of Silicon coming to end in 10 yrs...what's it mean for BA real estate?
By Indiana Jones  6 comments, latest 8 months ago:
Mark D says i have been saying it: do not buy in the BA. heavy competitions in IT from China and India will drive prices down.

What It's Like to Be a Young Millionaire
By Indiana Jones  posted 11 months ago:
http://www.quora.com/What-does At age 22, nothing fazes you, not even making a million dollars. Making millions quickly becomes normal, and you realize you've achieved nothing relative to the tremendous riches in this world; the skew is...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 114 milliseconds to create.