Threads started by Indiana Jones

The Alienation of Work
By Indiana Jones  12 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
dodgerfanjohn says Impossible. Human beings are involved and all are different. Different genetics, different experiences. Different. Some will desire power. Really really bad. A pure communism economic system is ripe for abuse of power. Which...

97% Owned - Economic Truth Documentary
By Indiana Jones  16 comments, latest 1 week ago:
darlag says For the most part it is very accurate... sadly. The series of articles below speaks to the problem as it applies to the United States. When the Federal Reserve was formed in 1913,...

California Cops Secret Cellphone Surveillance
By Indiana Jones  1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says What American needs is an encrypted phone network with a public-key sideband channel for actual peer-to-peer voice communications that fills everything else with recordings of people screaming "DEATH TO AMERICA, ALLAH AKUBAR!" and...

Here's Why Gen X Has The Most To Worry About
By Indiana Jones  62 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Indiana Jones says The pocketbook insurgency hasn't happened although that has floated for years. Either consumers are just not educated enough, or they don't care. Face it, if money is tight, you are going to...

Gen X: The Ignored Generation?
By Indiana Jones  18 comments, latest 1 month ago:
hrhjuliet says It actually agrees with my open letter to the great apocalyptic master: Dear Respected Mr. Shostakovich, Maybe you did not read my article on practical steps to destroy a population and have them...

Visionary Architect - Build for Resiliency
By Indiana Jones  posted 1 month ago:
“In my 25 years in architecture I have never seen it so intellectually bankrupt. The whole architectural profession seems to have given up its morale and its visionary role in society.”—Sim Van der Ryn in...

Medical Errors third leading cause of death - 1 in 6 of all deaths
By Indiana Jones  12 comments, latest 2 months ago:
elliemae says So, because people are allegedly killed as a result of medical malpractice, it's the fault of the Affordable Care Act? I'm sure that prior to 2014, there were no deaths as a result...

Raiderettes paid less than $5 hour - suing Raiders
By Indiana Jones  1 comment, latest 2 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Right. Who the fuck watches the Raiders, anyway? Without the pussy the stadium would be empty.

How do you buy a home when there are no homes to buy?
By Indiana Jones  9 comments, latest 3 months ago:
New Renter says Indiana Jones says New Renter says Step 2) Build a house on it. The delta between buying an existing house and the lot is about $1-1.2M so that's your budget for the...

Age of Silicon coming to end in 10 yrs...what's it mean for BA real estate?
By Indiana Jones  6 comments, latest 4 months ago:
Mark D says i have been saying it: do not buy in the BA. heavy competitions in IT from China and India will drive prices down.

What It's Like to Be a Young Millionaire
By Indiana Jones  posted 7 months ago:
http://www.quora.com/What-does At age 22, nothing fazes you, not even making a million dollars. Making millions quickly becomes normal, and you realize you've achieved nothing relative to the tremendous riches in this world; the skew is...

No Bubble in Marin or Bay Area
By Indiana Jones  posted 9 months ago:
Is it true? http://www.marinij.com/marinre "As bidding wars rage, investors snap up houses and prices jump 27 percent over those of last June, some worry a new real estate bubble is forming in Marin and the...

Manifesto of LAPD Hunter
By Indiana Jones  9 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Indiana Jones says A seriously misguided modern day vigilante...looks like he's dead. I hope all the deaths were not in vain, and that whatever changes need to occur, will happen so that others will not...

Outsource Your Job!
By Indiana Jones  12 comments, latest 1 year ago:
New Renter says Dan8267 says CaptainShuddup says I don't see anything wrong with that, as long as the Chinese were developing to his specs. I thought about doing the same thing when I worked at...

Why In The World Are They Spraying?
By Indiana Jones  7 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Indiana Jones says If you want to delve deeper, here is the video created prior to the above: What In The World Are They Spraying? Thanks Patrick for the clear instructions on how to embed!...

Even Egg Donors Need A College Degree
By Indiana Jones  4 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Rin says Yes, in fact, they usually advertise for egg donors at Ivy league colleges. An ex-GF at Harvard showed me one of them a decade ago. We also spotted 'em at Columbia and Yale....

Gen X Disproportionally Affected by the Recession
By Indiana Jones  posted 1 year ago:
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/ And yet I read endlessly about the Boomers and their travails.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 54 milliseconds to create.