Threads started by Goran_K

Million Muslim March to DC on 9/11/13: What could possibly go wrong?
By Goran_K in Laguna Beach CA 92651   posted 1 year ago:
https://mmm91113.eventbrite.co We at AMPAC (American Political Action Committee) are planning a historic event for 9/11/13. One million Muslims will march to Washington D.C. and demand that our civil rights be protected by our government. We...

Californians: Why do you stay?
By Goran_K in Laguna Beach CA 92651   182 comments, latest 1 year ago:
zzyzzx says RichieRich says I stay because it's relatively easy to find work here. I guess somebody has to keep all those web servers running...

Someone at my Client's office smells like ass, what should I do?!
By Goran_K in Laguna Beach CA 92651   70 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Bubbabear says The reason he smells like ass is that his body is completely clogged up with toxins, it's difficult though to suggest that someone give themselves a detox or body cleanse, eventually some autoimmune...

Detroit becomes largest city bankruptcy in U.S history
By Goran_K in Laguna Beach CA 92651   46 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Goran_K says Philistine says I am intrigued by the "600 thrift stores" they formerly operated. That would have been where the stale goods went to die? Stinky Twinkie? I only saw one in Vallejo in...

Should Angela Corey be fired and face prison time for obstruction of justice?
By Goran_K in Laguna Beach CA 92651   69 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Quigley says Ok on a related note, this case is sheer distraction of the American people. It's designed (and I do mean designed, fabrication of story, etc) to cause racial tensions and create heated debate...

Friend became homeless recently
By Goran_K in Laguna Beach CA 92651   44 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Goran_K says Hmm. I'd love to post it, but you're right, I don't want to attach his resume to a homeless thread about his life...

7685 CLAY Ave Huntington Beach, CA 92648
By Goran_K in Huntington Beach CA 92648   3 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Goran_K says I actually was 50/50 on this house. My wife was the one who hit the eject button immediately in front of the agent.

Former Landlord asking me politely for more money for cleaning/fixing
By Goran_K in Laguna Beach CA 92651   41 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Mobi says FunTime says This would bum me out too. I wouldn't pay anything. Stories like these suggest being a landlord isn't just about how far you can walk your dog in the desert. No....

Friend is a serial cheater, he has wife and kids... should I rat him out?
By Goran_K in Laguna Beach CA 92651   87 comments, latest 1 year ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says elliemae says AF: you are twisted. But I like it... You know moi. I try to be constructive and find the win-win scenario.

High Priced Vancouver full of empty condos
By Goran_K in Irvine CA 92614   28 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Goran_K says See I can't live in extreme places like the Pacific Northwest, or the Desert. I need to live in a place where I can access each of those in very little time, but...

The Current Real Estate Market in a Nutshell
By Goran_K in Irvine CA 92614   25 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Goran_K says robertoaribas says hanging out with the real houswives of OC! family live there, just visiting for a few days. Roberto, I actually see some of those women semi-regularly just around OC. I've seen...

Goran: Joining the debt slaves?
By Goran_K in Irvine CA 92614   37 comments, latest 1 year ago:
New Renter says Goran_K says JodyChunder says Yeah, but you know how it is...spending money on someplace you like doesn't sting so bad. It's actually pretty satisfying to fix something up. And some of that...

Rich people talk about their homes: "They are too big!"
By Goran_K in Irvine CA 92614   3 comments, latest 1 year ago:
EBGuy says Incredible. Really. All the more offensive if it occurs in California with a home that has a low Prop 13 tax basis.

Who said this?
By Goran_K in Irvine CA 92614   10 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Goran_K says treatmentreport says He might have not predicted it, but that's what he is benefiting from. He would have made a lot more money buying 30 year bond itself. Exactly. Anyone can say "Prices...

59 Sparrowhawk Irvine, CA 92604
By Goran_K in Irvine CA 92604   10 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Goran_K says We'll see. That would be one of the highest prices for a home in that neighborhood in the past 5 years, especially one that backs to Culver (pretty much a freeway). My best...

Keep it classy Stockton!
By Goran_K in Irvine CA 92614   12 comments, latest 2 years ago:
epitaph says He obviously profiled them and figured he wasn't making a decent tip off that table.

Who will the boomers sell their homes to?
By Goran_K in Irvine CA 92614   88 comments, latest 2 years ago:
mdovell says They might not want to sell but it might depend as to how large their bills are and in particular medical bills. Medicare does not pay for everything and social security is not...

34 Olivehurst, Irvine, CA 92602
By Goran_K in Irvine CA 92614   posted 2 years ago:
Part of the Northpark neighborhood of Irvine, a well-to-do, gated community built in the late 90s-early 2000s. Drove through the gate, the neighborhood is really nice. The HOA cost (nearly $300) keep everything in tip-top...

Is the tide turning in Real Estate? 10 year treasury note rising fast!
By Goran_K in Irvine CA 92614   29 comments, latest 2 years ago:
everything says Thanks for educating me, but I thought the 40B MBS was for RE speculating, not the broader commodities market. It really should not matter, the buying flurry has already occurred with the low...

FBI foils plot to blow up the FED NY!
By Goran_K in Irvine CA 92614   14 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Call it Crazy says It gets even better... have to make it easy for him... State Department granted New York terror plotter a student visa. ......"Last December, the State Department issued a student visa to...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 69 milliseconds to create.