Threads started by Mick Russom

Study Shows More Americans Are Raiding 401k To Pay Bills
By Mick Russom in Belmont CA 94002   1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
CaptainShuddup says Reason 235 to put your money in the bank or in your own private investment ventures, that don't punish and tax you for spending your own fucking money.

20 million people ages 18 to 34 live at house with their parents
By Mick Russom in Belmont CA 94002   28 comments, latest 1 year ago:
jvolstad says I have a job and free housing for these people.

Walmart, JC Penny Down, growth @ 0.1%, New Cars out of Reach and Salries too low
By Mick Russom in Belmont CA 94002   14 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Mick Russom says KarlRoveIsScum says boo fucking hoo are Walmart and JCP too big too fail? Walmart can go frak themselves. They are "THE" worst retailer out there. White House official: Obama to tap Walmart...

Americans see biggest monthly income drop in 20 years
By Mick Russom in Belmont CA 94002   12 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Mick Russom says RentingForHalfTheCost says I'd be better off just spending my time collecting money from all the sources available. Rack up as much as I can and just flee the country. Yep. rack up...

USA Has 'Infinite Amount of Money'... Bloomberg.
By Mick Russom in Belmont CA 94002   6 comments, latest 1 year ago:
errc says The problem lies here with the use of the term money. Conflating the term money with the term currency, muddys the waters. Yes, in theory, the us has infinite access to currency, because...

Money left over after taxes biggest plunge since 1959
By Mick Russom in Belmont CA 94002   posted 1 year ago:
But the headline? "Consumer Spending in U.S. Climbs Even as Taxes Hurt Incomes" http://www.bloomberg.com/news/ Disposable Income Disposable income, or the money left over after taxes, dropped 4 percent after adjusting for inflation, the biggest plunge...

time to jump in or stay on the fence?
By Mick Russom  48 comments, latest 2 years ago:
wthrfrk80 says What $800k will buy outside of the SF Bay Area: A chance to really mess up the environment. Nice shot of the middle of nowhere. We ought to leave nature alone people.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 27 milliseconds to create.