Threads started by dublin hillz

Watch sports on DVR - stick it to the man!
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   9 comments, latest 6 days ago:
dublin hillz says Quigley says People watch commercials when they watch sports because the commercials are far more entertaining, and the sports give them a chance to mosey to the fridge for more beer. Commercials...

Americans spend more than $680 billion a year dining out
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   4 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Strategist says sbh says epitaph says 953 million americans Huh?: "When the clock strikes midnight and we move from 2013 into 2014 the United States population will have reached a new record of more than...

Most corrupt mexicans of 2013 - the top 10
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
indigenous says Apparently they have more transparency in the Mexican government than we do here? Outside of the Illinois governors who gets indicted in the US?

NFL players will get lifetime ban for 2nd domestic abuse offense
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   3 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Quigley says HydroCabron says I remember when everyone was saying that Michael Vick was finished because he is a dog torturer. I don't see lifetime bans for wife beating ever happening. Dog abuse is obviously...

Totalitarian despots criticize United States over Ferguson
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   15 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Dan8267 says Strategist says The first 5 cannot be changed. That doesn't negate the significance of these events. Strategist says We should assassinate known terrorist without trial. The whole point of a fair, open trial...

High school dropouts and incarceration
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   posted 1 month ago:
http://www.ets.org/Media/Resea "40% of all incarcerated 16- to 24-year olds in the United States are high school dropouts"

Putin - $70 billion in wealth
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   13 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Straw Man says dublin hillz says However, "losing" that wealth which has by now mostly been recovered depending on the region is not the same as someone going into your checking/savings account and stealing 40%...

SFBA is model for humanity
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   18 comments, latest 2 months ago:
jkaldi1 says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says I don't know why Google doesn't buy California and tells all the ASSHOLES! who aren't working for them to get the fuck out. because google cannot have enough money to buy...

Borodai - "the Karl Rove of Russian imperialism"
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   3 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Blurtman says dublin hillz says Blurtman says Slavs are the Hispanics of central and eastern Europe. In fact, Slavs should have minority status in the USA. They might have a case - there are more...

Lack of exercise is leading cause of obesity
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   3 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Ceffer says Obesity is the leading cause of lack of exercise. Where's my Nobel Prize?

United States vs Iraq cultural variables rankings
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   4 comments, latest 3 months ago:
FortWayne says Dan8267 says But your post does illuminate why you feel threatened by the existence of gay men. I think they are a threat to our children. This has been researched, explained, and proven....

Obama's executive orders list
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   2 comments, latest 3 months ago:
HuggyBumbers McLovkins says The constitutionality of these orders depends on whether said orders are conservative.

World Cup Soccer and Tribalism
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   posted 3 months ago:
http://www.psychologytoday.com While millions of people around the world are glued to their television screens to see which country will win the 2014 World Cup Football soccer for US folks  in Brazil, as an evolutionary scientist...

What is wrong with middle east?
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   19 comments, latest 3 months ago:
myob says What's wrong? - A tribal society with a history of tribal war (us vs them mentality) - A culture which reached its height of prominence 1,500 years ago and declined, creating some groups...

Inflation hurts the poor the most
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   2 comments, latest 4 months ago:
dublin hillz says Food inflation is definitely felt much more in other parts of the world compared to united states because our food is extremely affordable given our salaries. In some parts of the world...

Where would minimum wage market clear?
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   3 comments, latest 4 months ago:
dublin hillz says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Rational economics is about baselining all wages on the expectations and assumptions of desperately impoverished ghetto rats. Precisely, that's a true bottom up approach, everyone has a "right to work!"

Reason for rising rents
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   posted 4 months ago:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04 "Part of the reason for the squeeze on renters is simple demand — between 2007 and 2013 the United States added, on net, about 6.2 million tenants, compared with 208,000 homeowners, said Stan Humphries,...

San Francisco county has 2nd highest gang homicide rate in united states
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   posted 4 months ago:
http://www.nationalgangcenter. A&7^lWII8q-lQeLv=vUDQMwVzQ hd2wOaCA 4|T|Z)sVScKsM*O e4,hd1=_nUVe0#SY0U3`"R` z|bM5nIranB|*v8qlll_y(7y{!/Y~ U:W!wg;u{C>5*r 7 i*-;N3RB|]Ohhsq5)Usy3K@MUujk+

Firings are a form of wealth redistribution to shareholders
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   posted 5 months ago:
http://www.cnbc.com/id/1016506 "Shares of these chronic job cutters, on average, are up 18.8% over the past twelve months. That tops the 15.5% gain by the Standard & Poor's 500 during the same time period. And over...

SF landlord - $100,000 annual income required to qualify
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   9 comments, latest 5 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says I need twice that, a year in advance and an hourly blow job during daylight and early evening hours - and an open window or door facing the stairwell so I can stick...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 55 milliseconds to create.