Threads started by RentingForHalfTheCost

Idiot cash buyers
By RentingForHalfTheCost in Pleasanton CA 94566   2 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Heraclitusstudent says Why? You think it is real money? That they got through honest labor and saving? Do you think Whatsapp was bought with real money? No, it's just abstract money that is there to...

Pleasanton Joke Market
By RentingForHalfTheCost in Pleasanton CA 94566   15 comments, latest 2 months ago:
RentingForHalfTheCost says lostand confused says Wow. Where I am , I can get a similar house for 300k-even under it. I am not seeing that much of a difference in salaries to justify the price...

Canada not free to join anymore
By RentingForHalfTheCost in Pleasanton CA 94566   3 comments, latest 2 months ago:
bob2356 says RentingForHalfTheCost says bob2356 says Wow, "scores" of people. That certainly makes a difference in a country of 35 million people. Becomes a crowd when everyone tries to get tickets to the same hockey...

Bank now chasing a market of no buyers in a short sale.
By RentingForHalfTheCost in Pleasanton CA 94566   3 comments, latest 2 months ago:
RentingForHalfTheCost says CaptainShuddup says Just what 100K worth of work do you think is needed on that place? I would buy for at most 100K, and then put in the work needed to make it...

Losing another 2300 home buyers. Dammit
By RentingForHalfTheCost in Pleasanton CA 94566   4 comments, latest 2 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Maybe all those loser professions are just populated by ASSHOLES! that don't deserve to live indoors. Ever think of that?

Market dropping = rising Inventory
By RentingForHalfTheCost in Pleasanton CA 94566   31 comments, latest 4 months ago:
Call it Crazy says Analyzer says Has the Fed ever explained what is the short/long term impact of the 4T dollar balance sheet they have created? Or should we just assume 'they have our backs'?...

Hope the flipper here didn't use hard money
By RentingForHalfTheCost in Pleasanton CA 94566   15 comments, latest 4 months ago:
EBGuy says My favorite local flip (what can you get for a million bucks) just got a new Real Estate professional. You gotta like their tag line: Walk into equity!

Get ready for a rant from Captain Iwog!
By RentingForHalfTheCost in Pleasanton CA 94566   11 comments, latest 5 months ago:
elliemae says iwog says Right.......I looked really stupid in the pretend thread that doesn't exist because Renting had a temper tantrum and deleted the whole thing. Exactly what how does a duck throw a tantrum?...

Blackhawk market dying
By RentingForHalfTheCost in Pleasanton CA 94566   33 comments, latest 6 months ago:
CDon says CrazyMan says No, I don't really care actually. It doesn't bother me at all :) I was wrong, obviously. It happens. I never thought the govt. would come in and prop up the...

More proof that rising interest rates have no effect on housing
By RentingForHalfTheCost in Pleasanton CA 94566   14 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Call it Crazy says iwog says You brought up 2012. You assumed I financed 2012 purchases. Which is why I asked the simple question: Call it Crazy says You got 3.5% rates in 2012?? A...

The new sellers dilemma
By RentingForHalfTheCost in Pleasanton CA 94566   posted 7 months ago:
- List - accept offer (from the 20 above list) - offer falls through - relist for reduced price http://www.redfin.com/CA/Pleas

And the picture gets crowded! So much for an inventory problem.
By RentingForHalfTheCost in Pleasanton CA 94566   3 comments, latest 7 months ago:
EBGuy says Ducky, What's up with 1121 Carey? Looks like some passed away (and the kids inherited?). Is it currently a rental? This maybe the last chance to add to your monopoly card set (until...

Danville-Blackhawk for sale!
By RentingForHalfTheCost in Pleasanton CA 94566   5 comments, latest 7 months ago:
iwog says RentingForHalfTheCost says Just over 200 sales in the Backhawk area in the last 12 months. So 53 forsale is about a 3 month supply. Lets see where it goes from here. It definitely...

You can do the math
By RentingForHalfTheCost in Pleasanton CA 94566   13 comments, latest 7 months ago:
Dan8267 says donjumpsuit says Personally, if I am doing the math. I would rather buy a $350k house with 10% mortgage than a $700k house with a 3.5% mortgage. #1. I don't pay some loser...

Job losses increase dramatically in August
By RentingForHalfTheCost in Pleasanton CA 94566   posted 7 months ago:
http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/0 The NAR will say this is a positive for housing. Gives people more time to shop around, visit the open houses. Also, people without jobs are less stressed and spend their money more freely....

Reviewing the stupidity
By RentingForHalfTheCost  9 comments, latest 8 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCK is Comptroller says They need me on these videos, you know, as the voice of reasoned dissent. Yun, you fucking yutz, your fucking shacks will be good for nothing but kindling at the cannibal...

Sellers are starting to feel it! Down down down
By RentingForHalfTheCost in Pleasanton CA 94566   51 comments, latest 8 months ago:
iwog says zzyzzx says When there are no recent comps, doesn't that all by itself tell you something? Absolutely. It tells me that inventory is extremely tight, and it also tells me Renting is lying...

Look out belooooowwwwww. Builders are falling fast
By RentingForHalfTheCost in Pleasanton CA 94566   posted 8 months ago:
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ta? Tell them you heard it here first. Great stock to short. No good news on the radar. The builder bulls will try to convince you the bad is not that bad. ;)

Lose 70K in 2 months!
By RentingForHalfTheCost in Menlo Park CA 94025   137 comments, latest 8 months ago:
RentingForHalfTheCost says Bigsby says RentingForHalfTheCost says iwog says Nominated. How about nominating your theory that builders will recover? Silly duck. Glad I'm on the other side of your theory. Probably can buy a few of...

Real Estate Appreciation = Income appreciation! I get it now
By RentingForHalfTheCost in Pleasanton CA 94566   posted 8 months ago:
I wasn't following the proper formula, it is obvious now that we are not in a Real Estate bubble again. Incomes are on the rise and people are flush with more cash. Giddy Up! 20%...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 78 milliseconds to create.