Threads started by thunderlips11

"Cosmos" irritates the God-botherers
By thunderlips11  149 comments, latest 4 days ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says I love Jesus because he gives me carte blanche to make up shit, citing Galoshians and Sluggo's Letters to Klingons and shit to prove the price of Beef-a-Roni is satanically inspired and a...

Jesus was married Papyrus
By thunderlips11  2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Peter P says Nothing new. I saw a Tom Hanks documentary on this subject. That came out a few years ago.

Russia can pay the Debt Control Game, Too
By thunderlips11  1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
FortWayne says thunderlips11 says That way, Ukraine is forced to lay off hundreds of thousands of people and allow foreign banks to buy up all the good land, buildings, and nat resources. Now I see...

von Mises and Fascism
By thunderlips11  posted 3 weeks ago:
It cannot be denied that Fascism and similar movements aiming at the establishment of dictatorships are full of the best intentions and that their intervention has, for the moment, saved European civilization. The merit that...

Investor Cash: An Amateur's Observation
By thunderlips11  4 comments, latest 1 month ago:
corntrollio says thunderlips11 says Sorry for not mentioning Guys - this is the Miami-Fort Lauderdale area. Thanks. That doesn't completely surprise me, given a) how much prices dropped in South Florida, and b) how much...

DDoS Attacks: Crime for a Citizen, SOP for Government
By thunderlips11  2 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Robert Sproul says Jefferson (I think): "Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry."

Hilarious Anti-Semitic Cartoons
By thunderlips11  104 comments, latest 2 months ago:
thunderlips11 says bgamall4 says How else do you explain Diane Feinstein saying free speech is a PRIVILEGE. Wake up Thunderlips. Another Zionist who isn't a Jew, Lindsay Graham said that bloggers should not have free...

TSA Employee: We laugh at you naked, discriminate, and harass.
By thunderlips11  9 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Homeboy says Ceffer says The TSA are just Realtors with x-ray vision. The TSA are only inhuman monsters. They're still not as bad as realtors.

The Nutrition Manager who took School Kids' meals away
By thunderlips11  2 comments, latest 2 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Zero tolerance for deadbeats and dole frauds. I mean, is it so hard to stop in at the pay day loan center on the way to school and take advantage of America's innovation...

Goldman Crony Kashkari to run for CA Governor
By thunderlips11  1 comment, latest 2 months ago:
mfs.admin says Again I retort, garbage in, garbage out. If the ignorant voters of California actually select him to that position, there pensions and retirement plans will get the decimation they deserve and I won't...

Meet Arion, the Greek Jonah
By thunderlips11  posted 2 months ago:
Jonah and Arion The singer Arion was returning by ship to Corinth after a concert tour when he learned that the sailors planned to rob him and throw him overboard. He agreed to jump but...

The Eurabian Salute
By thunderlips11  5 comments, latest 3 months ago:
mell says And I don't think it's a good idea to turn Europe into Eurabia, so I oppose lax immigration laws. Ironically it is partially the history and role of a lot of EU countries...

Woman donates Kidney to Boss, Who Then Fires Her
By thunderlips11  8 comments, latest 3 months ago:
thunderlips11 says justme says This story can't be real? There most be something missing here? It's real. Source for the pic is the NY Post: http://nypost.com/2012/04/23/l

Unruly Passengers increase 1200% in 4 years: Why?
By thunderlips11  30 comments, latest 3 months ago:
bg says Philistine says You forgot the annoying cheap couple that booked their tickets last minute and implore you to change your seat so they can sit next to each other I was flying from...

New Anti-Snowden Smear: Russian Spy
By thunderlips11  15 comments, latest 3 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says A more plausible scenario is America is paying the terrorist organizations operating in Russia right now, and creating havoc in Russia. Trying to thwart, the possibility of him pulling off a successful Olympics....

85 Wealthiest People own more than half world's population
By thunderlips11  1 comment, latest 3 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says So? There are still at least 85 people who are going to have to fight it out for control of the whole fucking thing, all of it. Welcome to the Highlander Economy, ASSHOLE!...

Electrical Engineering Jobs Decline
By thunderlips11  54 comments, latest 3 months ago:
New Renter says Rin says Actually, there's a good message in the above. And that's that finance is still a key part of a person's career. So while it's great that his engineering proprietorship was...

Kneel before SOD: NSA shares info with DEA
By thunderlips11  posted 3 months ago:
A secretive U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration unit is funneling information from intelligence intercepts, wiretaps, informants and a massive database of telephone records to authorities across the nation to help them launch criminal investigations of Americans....

Somebody wants a DC Media Job
Kiss that Admin behind, toilet slave! http://dyn.politico.com/prints

Family Members 9/11 Lawsuit against House of Saud
Twelve years after Sept. 11, and eight years after a federal judge ruled Saudi Arabia has immunity from prosecution, families of 9/11 victims will get their day in court after all. The relatives can...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 64 milliseconds to create.