Threads started by thunderlips11

Life in Austrian Land
By thunderlips11  3 comments, latest 59 minutes ago:
indigenous says Apparently your neighborhood is insane or you live in Somalia

USAF Lt.Col:
By thunderlips11  5 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Straw Man says thunderlips11 says If Burger Flippers who wield Spatchulas can be watched at work, why not cops with 9mm Automatics? No problem with placing front, gun and ass camera on every cop. But...

Cops arrest and harass Journalists every night in Ferguson -
By thunderlips11  6 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
Peter P says Sports Illustrated? I didn't realize riot is now a sport.

USG says unelected military coup leader General Sisi was Elected
By thunderlips11  posted 11 hours ago:
QUESTION: But is Sisi, to you, still leading the democratic transition? MS. HARF: He is, he is. Now, look, they have a long way to go. And there’s a reason we haven’t certified some of...

Quick Thought:
By thunderlips11  posted 2 days ago:
Remember those scamsters pushing Iraqi Dinars and encouraging people to "Bet on our soldiers, bet on democracy?" and so forth. Advertising on World Nuts Daily and Free Republic? Here's an article from last year: http://www.forbes.com/sites/jo...

What's in your Wallet?
By thunderlips11  2 comments, latest 2 days ago:
New Renter says The majority of American will never accept anything tainted by the word "union".

Why California is Awesome
By thunderlips11  49 comments, latest 3 days ago:
komputodo says mmmarvel says Yeah, can't beat that fog - truly unmatched in the world. Geez, get out of your bubble and live in other parts of the country. the women look better when it's...

Absolutely Deliberate.
By thunderlips11  43 comments, latest 5 days ago:
Call it Crazy says Strategist says Straw Man says Strategist says his golf game improved. Is this a fact? You mean he can't even get that right, even after all that practicing ? I'm sure...

SEC goes after Whistleblower who leaked JP Morgan Settlement
By thunderlips11  4 comments, latest 5 days ago:
thunderlips11 says bob2356 says Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the SEC's records public? Here's the SEC list of exemptions from FOI http://www.sec.gov/foia/nfoia. I don't see how a settlement falls into any of the...

Iraq Chaos: New Prime Minister is Abadi, but Maliki refuses to Leave
By thunderlips11  1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says They don't elect leaders they elect a king for a day.

NYT finally reports on Ultras in Kiev
By thunderlips11  posted 1 week ago:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08 Note the NYT delayed reporting about the Ultras until now, when the Rada is trying to pass the IMF-loan package ("Aid")requirement of Austerity, and therefore wants them away from Parliament before the vote comes...

Walmart Ice Cream Sandwich won't melt
By thunderlips11  25 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says Great now make it not give food a phlegm/barf 50/50 mixture, texture and I'll be sold.

Rin's favorite North American R&R Destination under threat
By thunderlips11  27 comments, latest 1 week ago:
justme says The NBA is a fascist organization, literally. They have a government-sanctioned monopoly in basketball, by virtue of being exempt from anti-trust regulation by special dispensation from anti-trust laws. The owners rule the NBA...

Kiev in violent clashes as Euromaiden Camps are forcibly dismantled
By thunderlips11  posted 1 week ago:
Euromaiden Ultranationalists refuse to leave camps as the Rada attempts to pass IMF-mandated Austerity Budget again. Almost certainly won't be covered on MSM news. http://rt.com/news/178612-maid Gee, now why-oh-why would Yats, Porky and Princess Leia be...

Teacher shows up a day late, drunk, and without pants.
By thunderlips11  27 comments, latest 1 week ago:
HydroCabron says I'm still in the Kim Jong Un thread, right?

A Liberal's Dream in Pictures
By thunderlips11  2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
sbh says FZ: You're guilty DC: So?

FAIR: NYT on Plane Downing: No excuses for them, Understandable Mistake for us.
By thunderlips11  3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Strategist says See? We have the proof.

Housing still hasn't recovered in Jewel of Mediteranean
By thunderlips11  2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Strategist says They can renovate all they want, but it does not solve the fundamental reason why population has been on a decline for decades. (whatever the reason is) We have our Detroit, they have...

CNN: Agressive Russia shadows Peaceful US Spy Plane flying off Russian Coast
By thunderlips11  11 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
thunderlips11 says It's all about the analysis. People would be better served not asking "Did Vietnamese PTs attack the Maddox?" and instead ask "Why is the Maddox and half the Pacific Fleet cruising just off...

Population Reduction - the answer to most of our problems
By thunderlips11  19 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says thunderlips11 says What's the solution? Pay people to get irreversibly sterilized. So you are into mass eugenics? I suggest you rethink your views.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 68 milliseconds to create.