Threads started by thunderlips11

Mr. Morality Conservative Dinesh D'Souza faces Jail time
By thunderlips11  6 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
thunderlips11 says Corzine is in the untouchable class. D'Souza is just a disposable useful idiot.

White Blue Collar Contractor Witnesses say "He had his f**n hands up!"
By thunderlips11  posted 20 hours ago:
A video airing on CNN shows the two witnesses, who were contractors working on a construction site in the area, reacting shortly after the shooting, as the crime scene investigation area was being set up...

Ferguson City Council proposes Toothless CRB
By thunderlips11  posted 5 days ago:
No power to collect information. No public meetings to allow citizen input. Not even clear that meetings are public. ... Probably the weakest I have seen in years. http://www.latimes.com/nation/ And of course, all the civilians...

Scots to leave United Kingdom?
By thunderlips11  26 comments, latest 6 days ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Ballsy. I'll see if Edinburgh is issuing passports! Soar Alba!

"Moderate" Syrian Rebels sold Journo to ISIS, family claims
By thunderlips11  1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
lostand confused says Capitalism at its finest!

Revolving Door: Countrywide Exec to Senate Aid to Asset Manager
By thunderlips11  1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
Blurtman says Deval Patrick worked at Ameriquest which was even worse than Countrywide.

Patrick.net Anti-Hillary Coalition of the Unwilling to see her be President
By thunderlips11  8 comments, latest 1 week ago:
thunderlips11 says She's off cavorting with Mexican Billionaires. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/ Fat Tyrant is also there.

What are the unsexiest investments right now?
By thunderlips11  3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Blurtman says Yellen upskirt videos?

Another Victory: War on Fat
By thunderlips11  8 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
indigenous says Maybe you should compromise with a little Rats-A-Roni it's the San Francisco treat.

Ofc Wilson Fundraiser Site Forced to Eliminate Comments: Too Many Racist Ones
By thunderlips11  25 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
zzyzzx says "aggressive and entitled primitive savages." Seems pretty spot on to me.

Teen waves plastic penis from car, gets arrested
By thunderlips11  2 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
zzyzzx says Skyler Connor, 18, of New Derry, is facing a disorderly conduct charge for waving a rubber penis at passing motorists. Would waving an artificial vagina result in the same disorderly conduct charge?

Knee Defender: A solution to Reclining Seats (and banned by most Airlines)
By thunderlips11  14 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
CaptainShuddup says I'm going to eat Boiled shrimp, boiled eggs and collard greens the next time I fly. The news story will practically write its self.

Police Officer: I kill everyone equally
By thunderlips11  23 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Dan8267 says thunderlips11 says “I’ve killed a lot. And if I need to, I’ll kill a whole bunch more. If you don’t want to get killed, don’t show up in front of me. I have...

US Speaks Out against Humanitarian Aid to Million Person City
By thunderlips11  2 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
thunderlips11 says In and out within about 24 hours. Mission Accomplished.

Blacks form "Huey Newton" Gun Club for Open Carry.
By thunderlips11  19 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
dodgerfanjohn says Eh, next to impossible to post links from iphones. Anywho: http://articles.latimes.com/20

Photo of US at Night from Space 2013: Mysterious Lights in the Midwest
By thunderlips11  109 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
indigenous says thunderlips11 says Peak use for electric - charging plug-in vehicles - will happen at night, when many forms of renewable energy (not just solar but wind in most places) is at it's nadir....

Americans' Weeklong Vacations Plummet
By thunderlips11  14 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Rin says CaptainShuddup says Just because you get two weeks off, doesn't mean the airlines or bus ways will give you free fare. There are staycations, but they never accomplish anything. People plan on getting...

How the MSM would report on Ferguson, it wasn't in America
By thunderlips11  posted 3 weeks ago:
FERGUSON — Chinese and Russian officials are warning of a potential humanitarian crisis in the restive American province of Missouri, where ancient communal tensions have boiled over into full-blown violence. "We must use all...

Ferguson: A town $$$ dependent on Officers sent to harass the People
By thunderlips11  3 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
lostand confused says Wow-the RICO laws must be used against the court and police. How is this different than the mob. While folks might be screaming against racial makeup and their behaviours-if this sort of...

Bad Predictions: The Myth of Asian Miracle, 1994, Paul Krugman
By thunderlips11  16 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Strategist says Peter P says Economists have less predictive power than astrologers. At least astrologers tell me what I want to hear. Good thing Economists are always wrong.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 106 milliseconds to create.