Threads started by thunderlips11

Republicans Abandon Immigration Promises
By thunderlips11  6 comments, latest 24 minutes ago:
indigenous says SoftShell says 's please?? Here are some,'s

No Nazis Here
By thunderlips11  posted 20 hours ago:
Moshing Nazis. Somebody get these kids a protein shake.

2015 Financial Prediction Thread
By thunderlips11  31 comments, latest 1 day ago:
indigenous says iwog says ctually your stupid ignorant point was that executive orders were subjected to judicial review and some fake term you created called congressional review. Your prior point was that executive orders didn't...

Neoliberalism Waning: Majority of Czechs/Slovaks say pre 1989 Better
By thunderlips11  21 comments, latest 3 days ago:
indigenous says Said the two mutts projecting their own weakness

Cuba Libre
By thunderlips11  3 comments, latest 3 days ago:
thunderlips11 says zzyzzx says thunderlips11 says Why pay 5x more for Miami, when you can get the same weather and cheaper living? Because jobs there, if you can get one, will pay more than 5x...

Patrick.net Anti-Hillary Coalition of the Unwilling to see her be President
By thunderlips11  62 comments, latest 3 days ago:
thunderlips11 says FortWayne says Romney ain't winning after his snobbish comments about poor people. Sadly, I think you underestimate the ability of the hick poor to judge themselves superior to other poor people. "I ain't...

Billionaire to Americans-Expect Less; Flies to Davos on Private Jet, 2 Nannies
By thunderlips11  posted 4 days ago:
Billionaire Jeff Greene, who amassed a multibillion dollar fortune betting against subprime mortgage securities, says the U.S. faces a jobs crisis that will cause social unrest and radical politics. Greene said in an interview today...

US Officiers handing out Trinkets to UA Soliders
By thunderlips11  posted 5 days ago:
Three Star US General Giving the UA soldier a "Medal" starts at 2:55 I googled, not really a medal, just a token of the US Army in Europe.

Ukie butthurt thread
By thunderlips11  4 comments, latest 5 days ago:
thunderlips11 says Brave Ukrainian Youths fought for Ukraine by harassing a theatre director who apparently didn't run enough plays in the Galician (aka Ukrainian) Language. The "Lustration of Ukraine" continues. These shits don't want to...

Sandy Hook CIA Actors file a lawsuit
By thunderlips11  7 comments, latest 6 days ago:
thunderlips11 says The guy in the Green Shirt is Alton Brown, the Dude from the Cooking Shows!!! See - Actors!11!Eleventy!

Murray Rothbard
By thunderlips11  4 comments, latest 1 week ago:
thunderlips11 says Rothbard's The Ethics of Liberty, Chapter 14: "the purely free society will have a flourishing free market in children"

Who paid for Jon Demanjuk?
By thunderlips11  posted 1 week ago:
All those immigration hearings, trials, all those appeals, all those overturns on technicalities. Countless billable hours, well beyond the ability of a "humble retired autoworker" to pay. Free virtual 6-pack of your favorite brew for...

Georgism - Ways to Bust the Biggest Tax on Life
By thunderlips11  6 comments, latest 1 week ago:
indigenous says Another economically illiterate idea. You see with these soft sciences a priori comes in handy. Axiom: Economic growth is driven by savings and investment. Tax consumption NOT savings and investment. Why you ask,...

The one thing Rad Fems hate more than Men...
By thunderlips11  3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
zzyzzx says The commentary wasn't even remotely funny.

Real Estate "Transaction Fees"
By thunderlips11  2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Bellingham Bill says Housing is such a scam from end to end. Me, I'm building an airship so I can just float above it all. Figure I'll just parachute to work every morning . ....

Pentagon Twitter Feed Hacked. Guess the password.
By thunderlips11  4 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Dan8267 says HydroCabron says PeaceOnEarth PurityOfEssence +1

Recovery?
By thunderlips11  2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Bellingham Bill says shows that at the current rate of growth we'll see the 'full employment' ratio of 2007 around 2018, 8 full years into the recovery. Now, while the previous recovery didn't last that...

Human Rights Activist Lashed 50 times. Only 19 more sessions of 50 to go
By thunderlips11  5 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Call it Crazy says komputodo says That's flogging? I was expecting a bare back and bloody welts..That seems like some new age parent disciplining her kids. I bet some of the degenerates on Patnet would...

The end of an Argument: UFOs
By thunderlips11  31 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
David9 says Peter P says ... and dagger? That too! But thankfully no Cartoonists I know of.

The Accurate Ressurection Story
By thunderlips11  posted 2 weeks ago:
#t=155

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 15 milliseconds to create.