Threads started by Vicente

Baptism disqualification
By Vicente in Davis CA 95616   3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
thunderlips11 says He's callin' it up, don't you see? The Jonah!

The Horror of HOAs
By Vicente  31 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Ceffer says corntrollio says Ceffer says If you want to defeat a HOA, just find a law from one of those that contradicts or disallows the HOA rule, otherwise, you are out of luck. There...

Fort Hood shooter
By Vicente in Davis CA 95616   2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says Vince, you may want to delete that one. :)

Walmart Living Wage
By Vicente in Davis CA 95616   posted 1 week ago:
How much would your box of M&C cost, if Walmart workers were paid decently? Let's find out. http://www.slate.com/articles/

Google etc. KNOWING PARTICIPANTS in NSA spying
By Vicente in Davis CA 95616   posted 3 weeks ago:
When asked at a hearing on Wednesday whether tech companies knew about and assisted with PRISM's data collection, Rajesh De, the NSA's general counsel, said "Yes." "PRISM is just an internal government term that as...

Russia is new GOP paradise
By Vicente in Davis CA 95616   125 comments, latest 1 month ago:
FortWayne says Vicente says Back in the day I also called myself "independent" sometimes. You know when you are firmly committed to FREEDOM you want to pretend you don't doggedly follow a party. It was...

Arizona as Glibertopian Paradise
By Vicente in Davis CA 95616   13 comments, latest 1 month ago:
BayAreaObserver says PHOENIX (The Borowitz Report)—Arizona Governor Jan Brewer said today that she was reluctant to sign an anti-gay “religious freedom” bill passed by the Arizona state legislature this week, telling reporters, “I believe that...

Trans Pacific Partnership explained
By Vicente in Davis CA 95616   1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says It means: A) The PRC Army trains guns on factory laborers, who magically never strike or ask for a raise from their $4 a week salaries for 100 hours of killing work. B)...

Title Pawn growth off the charts!
By Vicente in Davis CA 95616   1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
HEY YOU says There aren't any pawn shops in Red States. Everyone has 6 figure incomes thanks to Republican job creators. The wealth is unimaginable.

Richie Rich deserves more vote than Poors
By Vicente in Davis CA 95616   22 comments, latest 2 months ago:
marcus says zzyzzx says Deadbeats on welfare shouldn't be allowed to vote. Everybody knows this. Yes, and let's have more reupublican policies enacted so that we can move more people in to deadbeat status. BY...

Bitcoin lovers smashing iPhones
By Vicente in Davis CA 95616   2 comments, latest 2 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says DIE, iPHONE FUCK, FUCKING DIE!

Schiffstorm over minimum wage
By Vicente in Davis CA 95616   142 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Dan8267 says SoftShell says Because Dan doesn't consider income redistribution as stealing. Currency debasement is income and wealth distribution from the middle class to the filthy rich who do not work. And yes, it is...

John McCain censured by GOP for Liberalism
By Vicente in Davis CA 95616   4 comments, latest 2 months ago:
upisdown says He he, where's the grifter of Wasilla at, and why hasn't she rushed to his defense already? Is it a conflict of interest for her because the very same people out to destroy...

Confessions of a former Libertarian
By Vicente in Davis CA 95616   1 comment, latest 2 months ago:
mell says This is destroyed with simple reasoning: If people are too faulty and illogical to apply an ideal and balanced system, then the government, consisting of faulty and illogical people plus massive power of...

We the Tiny House People
By Vicente in Davis CA 95616   posted 2 months ago:
I found this documentary, thought it was enjoyable. http://youtu.be/lDcVrVA4bSQ

Stand Your Ground!
By Vicente in Davis CA 95616   5 comments, latest 2 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says I think everyone going to a movie ought to fire a few rounds over people's heads when they enter the theatre just so everyone knows they're ready to rock and roll and reload.

Lending Club opinions?
By Vicente in Davis CA 95616   1 comment, latest 3 months ago:
Facebooksux says I've been in it for about a year and a half or so. CN: Don't bother. Take a few hundred bucks and have a nice weekend in Vegas. I invested about $2500 in...

Jesus is born again!
By Vicente in Davis CA 95616   9 comments, latest 3 months ago:
New Renter says Ceffer says The Vatican has God's DNA on file, it soon will be all cleared up. SoftShell says And your point is?? The Catholic Church in Rome made the extraordinary admission yesterday...

Landlords & Lightbulb phaseout
By Vicente in Davis CA 95616   28 comments, latest 3 months ago:
JodyChunder says jvolstad says Less heart and less electricity. That's how I felt about my last old lady.

Condom ad
By Vicente in Davis CA 95616   posted 4 months ago:
Aussie awesomeness! https://www.youtube.com/watch?

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 195 milliseconds to create.