Threads started by Vicente

Thailand to ban orgies
By Vicente   20 comments, latest 1 month ago:
lostand confused says Vicente says Oh yeah I'm sure that happens, like every night. You are confusing Muslim women with American feminazis. Muslim happy family American happy family. The fat feminazi probably doesn't earn a...

Home Sales Booming
By Vicente   2 comments, latest 1 month ago:
HydroCabron says

Plague in Madagascar
By Vicente   2 comments, latest 1 month ago:
mell says bob2356 says Plague is always around somewhere. Once and a while it gets big enough to make a slow news day. Planning on visiting the slums of madagascar? Actually not long ago there...

Global Cooling
By Vicente   11 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Dan8267 says saroya says Maybe our children or grandchildren will hold a "Nuremberg Trial" in the future for climate change denying politicians. Or we could just take all their ill-gotten gains away today. That will...

Where'd all the forums go?
By Vicente   62 comments, latest 2 months ago:
jvolstad says Patrick says definitely not sold out, just trying something different. Here is something different for you:

GOP=boom!
By Vicente   7 comments, latest 2 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Still long: YAMS

Twins slug it out over boyfriend, vibrator
By Vicente   2 comments, latest 3 months ago:
JH says That reporter looked smirky and excited to break this news! I'll bet he had fun "researching" the article online.

Fired over Flu Vaccine
By Vicente   3 comments, latest 5 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says FWIW, I've never had a flue shot ever! I get the flu about once every two or three years, and I welcome them. They do my immune system more good than the flu...

Middle Class Wealth Gone!
By Vicente   146 comments, latest 5 months ago:
Peter P says sbh says Just seat of the pants observation of the nation: the boomers have the money and their appetite for risk is shrinking as they age. Treasuries pay a pittance but they...

Personal loan for down payment questions
By Vicente   32 comments, latest 5 months ago:
FortWayne says I've seen a similar case on Judge Judy. What happened there was a son loaned money to father who passed away later, and it turned into inheritance issue between him and his sister....

Ebola out of control
By Vicente   378 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Diva24 says "While you dorks worry about Federal Reserve or the price of milk...." I think you've got that backwards!

Seat-belt violation? That's a TASERING!
By Vicente   6 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Straw Man says Obligatory:

Open Carry practice finally has inevitable result
By Vicente   6 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Rew says Vicente says It's one thing to own a gun, it's another thing to know how to use it. So the solution is ... ?

Cops KILL innocent man in SWAT raid
By Vicente   28 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Call it Crazy says Dan8267 says Inbreeding, it affects the brain. bob2356 says Actually it was reasonably clever. You two must be twins...

Baby disfigured - cops scott free
By Vicente   5 comments, latest 6 months ago:
gsr says Vicente says I'm not surprised. I lived in Georgia. This kinda incident is not limited to Georgia. http://www.rawstory.com/rs/201

Shiller
By Vicente   3 comments, latest 6 months ago:
iwog says I can't believe anyone is buying into this cyclical PE nonsense.

Cliven Bundy: Rugged Individualist
By Vicente   2 comments, latest 6 months ago:
sbh says thunderlips11 says Another Mememe'er. In olden times, neighbors like these were shunned. In real olden times, band members like these didn't come back from the group hunt. My thoughts exactly. CIC comes to...

Wondrous Workplace Enhancement
By Vicente   1 comment, latest 6 months ago:
Peter P says Perhaps it should cut off the internet connection when the wheel is not being turned.

Mother of the Year
By Vicente   posted 6 months ago:
http://www.masslive.com/news/w

Who is John Galt? Who cares!
By Vicente   5 comments, latest 6 months ago:
thunderlips11 says Vicente says http://objectionism.blogspot.c Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and smack my Libertarian self upside the head. "The graveyards are full of people the world could not do without." -...

Page 1 of 14  Forward »

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net