Threads started by Quigley

Rand Paul's got it locked.
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   74 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Vicente says bgamall4 says The libertarians forgot to say, we are for deregulation except for the gatekeepers, the banksters. Libertarians worship money. Greed is good. Who has the most money? Bankers and financiers. Therefore nothing...

Gays here think they have it bad?
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   167 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Automan Empire says Oh please... a religious organization releases a study that "tops" all previous research. That's not even pretending to be scientific. SoftShell says Nobody is "anti-gay". (scans entire thread) Are you the subject...

"Undesirable Nudity"
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   6 comments, latest 1 month ago:
curious2 says Dan8267 says And if a single one is of a minor (a most certainty), then everyone involved in this project from both the GCHQ and the NSA.... LOL - as the Catholic church...

Obama's TPP: Removing all Doubt
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   4 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Call it Crazy says CaptainShuddup says It must be nice to do what ever you want. It's nice to be the King!! *

Another Obamacare Woops!
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   4 comments, latest 3 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says HEY YOU says LMAO! Somebody help me get this straightjacket on AF. Why do you hate mental health?

Target: victim of thieves or corporate espionage?
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   posted 4 months ago:
It's no secret that Target has been growing steadily in popularity, offering itself as the hipper alternative to traditional big box stores like Walmart. They've been taking more and more market share, even moving into...

Abysmal failure of healthcare.gov triggers much needed IT reform
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   3 comments, latest 5 months ago:
FortWayne says How is this different from everything else, especially military? Besides all those contracts go to friends of well connected, so no bill will change anything. Healthcare.gov was built by Michelles friends... Obama needs...

Paging George Zimmerman ...
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   4 comments, latest 5 months ago:
Mark D says bgamall4 says I wouldn't page George Zimmerman. Why don't we call him OJ Zimmerman since he is charged now with assault and battery on his girlfriend? http://www.businessinsider.com he was waiting for the...

"If you like your healthcare plan, you (CAN'T) keep it"
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   2 comments, latest 6 months ago:
bdrasin says I agree; Obama and his administration basically lied. They knew that a lot of plans (basically very cheap plans that don't do anything) would not survive in the new system. There are arguments...

Pinkwashed! The Race for greed.
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   1 comment, latest 6 months ago:
Quigley says I guess there is some research they support each year, $65 million recently. So I ask, is a charity worthwhile if it uses only 15% of the donated funds to accomplish what it...

Government Shutdown already benefits oligarchs!
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   6 comments, latest 6 months ago:
New Renter says HydroCabron says An generation of unemployed young women. Hotel occupancy rates low, keeping room rates down. Good times. I figured we would never see the $20 blowjob again, but, hey, the $10...

This is why we need unions
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   1 comment, latest 7 months ago:
theoakman says Unions are just as easily corrupted through greed. My union leaders just negotiated a pay cut for me and every other member. A wage freeze is always the very minimum they should be...

The USA and Russia: Full Circle
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   28 comments, latest 7 months ago:
mell says thunderlips11 says Putin isn't a cuddly teddy bear, but he's no US bootlicking drunk who sells out his country like Yeltsin Agreed, I think people often confuse acknowledged aptitude with sympathy. Putin is...

Going without cable television
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   13 comments, latest 7 months ago:
Call it Crazy says zzyzzx says You can have sex with the TV on. You know it's fun t have the TV on in the background while interpreting anything said on TV in the most...

Women, work, and pay scales
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   44 comments, latest 7 months ago:
thunderlips11 says Absolutely Relevant to this thread:

What's in a name?
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   6 comments, latest 7 months ago:
Call it Crazy says egads101 says The oracle's name came to him in a vision... How did your other aliases come to you?? *

Race baiters completely miss the point
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   2 comments, latest 8 months ago:
lakermania says We ve got stuff like this here in the states imported from Mexico and no one bats an eye since there is no underdog between Latinos and blacks like there would if it...

Internet hacking advice
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   5 comments, latest 9 months ago:
thomaswong.1986 says Klondike says Google terms like "brute force attack", "Man in the middle attack", "SQL Injection", and "Buffer Overflow". That should get you started. lets not forget about finding the "back door" access.

Chinese buyers take over market
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   95 comments, latest 9 months ago:
SiO2 says iwog says thomaswong.1986 says a reminder for the future, all prices revert to the mean.. This is pure dogma. A religious statement that can't be proven or even supported with historical price data....

Trayvon's killa is gonna walk
By Quigley in Menlo Park CA 94025   497 comments, latest 9 months ago:
CMY says Man.. that was a relief.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 55 milliseconds to create.