Threads started by Quigley

Measles destroys immunity to other diseases.
By Quigley   2 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Call it Crazy says zzyzzx says Quigley says Even deaths from diseases like pneumonia and diarrhea were cut by half. I'm wondering how diarrhea could possibly be related??? When was diarrhea classified as a disease?...

Ever wondered about all the Viets doing nails?
By Quigley   6 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
SoftShell says It was always for the presentation.. Quigley says Ever wondered about all the Viets doing nails?

Low wage workers demand $15/hour
By Quigley   46 comments, latest 1 month ago:
bgamall4 says Maybe this is starting to go in Mississippi's favor. rents are going berserk in some communities, and I know people who have escaped SF for Las Vegas. accounting people.

A Return to Sanity
By Quigley   posted 1 month ago:
http://www.npr.org/blogs/healt Supporters and opponents gathered in a hearing room inside California's Capitol to talk about whether the state should eliminate the personal belief exemption, which gives parents a lot of leeway regarding immunizations.

POTUS Impossible
By Quigley   4 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Call it Crazy says humanity says You mean like when GWB OBAMA was running and we learned that he doesn't believe in nation building ? You mean Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Yemen... There, corrected it for...

Climate change horror (of the day)
By Quigley   8 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Quigley says Is this like when it rained on my carved pumpkins and they got black mold and turned into goo?

A union nobody should support
By Quigley   18 comments, latest 3 months ago:
Strategist says jazz music says That Conrad Hilton is a little archetypal example of how the rule of law goes away entirely when money can be used as a weapon of overwhelming power You are...

Killing kids with cancer
By Quigley   11 comments, latest 4 months ago:
HydroCabron says Indiana Jones says Why not home school? Private school? Move to a place where the kids are all vaccinated? Because the kids mix with other kids outside school. Herd immunity - vaccines don't...

Ferguson: case closed!
By Quigley   377 comments, latest 6 months ago:
bob2356 says marcus says Btw, I don't claim to be that knowledgeable about grand juries. I just read today that they virtually always indict. Less than 1% of the time that they don't. That's very...

"Kill the Unbeliever"
By Quigley   4 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Strategist says Quigley says "The FBI and DHS recommend that current and former members of the military review their online social media accounts for any information that might serve to attract the attention of ISIL...

Western population: Dumber and Dumber
By Quigley   51 comments, latest 6 months ago:
New Renter says iwog says I don't even think this needs to be debated. Stupid people are breeding because women are picking stupid people to have babies with. I'm sure intelligent men want to get...

This is why Economics makes no sense
By Quigley   99 comments, latest 6 months ago:
tatupu70 says Reality says They did not raise price before Obamacare came along. They didn't?? So prices haven't been raised in restaurants for 50 years? 100 years? Reality says You'd have to be a moron...

Ebola vaccine being "tested"
By Quigley   5 comments, latest 7 months ago:
Vicente says Quigley says So, nine days ago I suggested that the US was likely to already have an Ebola vaccine, held secretly in reserve against threat of bioterrorism or bio warfare. I also suggested...

California Dreamin' of having your own room...
By Quigley   posted 8 months ago:
This article just nails the situation dead-on. Housing in California has become a luxury instead of a necessity. Hard-working educated Americans with high paying jobs are having difficulty affording basic residences, even on two incomes....

Having children in an overpopulated world
By Quigley   31 comments, latest 8 months ago:
Peter P says China was quite successful in implementing their one-child policy. We just need to build upon it to include market-based cap-and-trade elements and then apply it globally. Reproduction should NOT be a basic...

Islamic militia seizes dozen jetliners: 911(2)?
By Quigley   16 comments, latest 9 months ago:
Strategist says Strategist says Call it Crazy says Strategist says Straw Man says Strategist says hey could just fly into cruise ships in the middle of the ocean. Nothing to stop them. If they can...

Crashed HD, what program can retrieve data?
By Quigley   4 comments, latest 9 months ago:
Bullshit says Try Recuva. It works great.

Malaysian flight shoot-down another false flag?
By Quigley   45 comments, latest 10 months ago:
tatupu70 says bgamall4 says Apparently there were jets tailing the flight Jets?? Wake up, goddammit. Alien spacecraft are not jets.

Dead body spent five years under motel bed!
By Quigley   15 comments, latest 10 months ago:
Vicente says Amateur sleuths and ghost hunters will pay extra to stay in a room like that.

Princeton study: USA is an Oligarchy!
By Quigley   17 comments, latest 10 months ago:
debyne says Only those that pay any significant taxes should be able to vote and shape public policy.

Page 1 of 4  Forward »

home   top   share   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net