Threads started by Quigley

Ferguson: case closed!
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   377 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bob2356 says marcus says Btw, I don't claim to be that knowledgeable about grand juries. I just read today that they virtually always indict. Less than 1% of the time that they don't. That's very...

"Kill the Unbeliever"
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   4 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Strategist says Quigley says "The FBI and DHS recommend that current and former members of the military review their online social media accounts for any information that might serve to attract the attention of ISIL...

Western population: Dumber and Dumber
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   51 comments, latest 1 month ago:
New Renter says iwog says I don't even think this needs to be debated. Stupid people are breeding because women are picking stupid people to have babies with. I'm sure intelligent men want to get...

This is why Economics makes no sense
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   99 comments, latest 1 month ago:
tatupu70 says Reality says They did not raise price before Obamacare came along. They didn't?? So prices haven't been raised in restaurants for 50 years? 100 years? Reality says You'd have to be a moron...

Ebola vaccine being "tested"
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   5 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Vicente says Quigley says So, nine days ago I suggested that the US was likely to already have an Ebola vaccine, held secretly in reserve against threat of bioterrorism or bio warfare. I also suggested...

California Dreamin' of having your own room...
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   posted 3 months ago:
This article just nails the situation dead-on. Housing in California has become a luxury instead of a necessity. Hard-working educated Americans with high paying jobs are having difficulty affording basic residences, even on two incomes....

Having children in an overpopulated world
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   31 comments, latest 3 months ago:
Peter P says China was quite successful in implementing their one-child policy. We just need to build upon it to include market-based cap-and-trade elements and then apply it globally. Reproduction should NOT be a basic...

Islamic militia seizes dozen jetliners: 911(2)?
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   16 comments, latest 3 months ago:
Strategist says Strategist says Call it Crazy says Strategist says Straw Man says Strategist says hey could just fly into cruise ships in the middle of the ocean. Nothing to stop them. If they can...

Crashed HD, what program can retrieve data?
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   4 comments, latest 4 months ago:
Bullshit says Try Recuva. It works great.

Malaysian flight shoot-down another false flag?
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   45 comments, latest 5 months ago:
tatupu70 says bgamall4 says Apparently there were jets tailing the flight Jets?? Wake up, goddammit. Alien spacecraft are not jets.

Dead body spent five years under motel bed!
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   15 comments, latest 5 months ago:
Vicente says Amateur sleuths and ghost hunters will pay extra to stay in a room like that.

Princeton study: USA is an Oligarchy!
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   17 comments, latest 5 months ago:
debyne says Only those that pay any significant taxes should be able to vote and shape public policy.

Conservatives and liberals are physiologically different?
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   20 comments, latest 5 months ago:
edvard2 says I grew up in a 50/50 split household: Mom is a democrat, Dad was a Republican until 2008. Grandmother and Grandad were both Republican. One set of aunts and uncles are Republican, the...

Guns protect civil rights
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   24 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Dan8267 says HuggyBumbers McLovkins says It's an old act for them. Remember how many times they called Iraq War opponents traitors and mentally ill for doubting Colon Powell and Bush? Göring: Why, of course, the...

"There is no fun in Islam"
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   12 comments, latest 7 months ago:
Strategist says thunderlips11 says SoftShell says Putin opened the door for invading other countries under false pretext. Quigley says Actually that honor belongs to Bush II. WORD. Ronald Reagan said "trust but verify" With lunatics...

Gluten sensitivity: it's in your head.
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   22 comments, latest 7 months ago:
elliemae says CaptainShuddup says What about unta gleeben gluten globen Automan Empire says (singing) She's got Celiac, Celiac for sure! And she's dieting like she's never dieted before... ------------------------------ Def Sembello, my favorite singers. Iosef...

Are we supposed to feel sorry for this asshole?
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   27 comments, latest 8 months ago:
Strategist says turtledove says I don't care what crime a person commits and how much he/she deserves to die, but I could never derive pleasure from seeing a person's head catch fire because of a...

NY Times author: Gender pay gap is real - statistics show it!
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   5 comments, latest 8 months ago:
indigenous says zzyzzx says It's all part of the Democrats party war on men. I'm thinking, the war on inequality. Which is really a war between categories, funny stuff, because the members of the categories...

Rand Paul's got it locked.
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   74 comments, latest 10 months ago:
Vicente says bgamall4 says The libertarians forgot to say, we are for deregulation except for the gatekeepers, the banksters. Libertarians worship money. Greed is good. Who has the most money? Bankers and financiers. Therefore nothing...

Gays here think they have it bad?
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   167 comments, latest 10 months ago:
Automan Empire says Oh please... a religious organization releases a study that "tops" all previous research. That's not even pretending to be scientific. SoftShell says Nobody is "anti-gay". (scans entire thread) Are you the subject...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 62 milliseconds to create.