Threads started by zzyzzx

Japanese reality TV show - Orgasm Wars
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   3 comments, latest 16 hours ago:
sbh says Japanese deflation has gotten so bad the kids don't want to have sex? What can a government do to pump up domestic demand?

Company Apologizes For Including Penis-Shaped Gummies In Candy Marketed To Kids
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   64 comments, latest 3 days ago:
sbh says Call it Crazy says I don't swing that way! You swing this way: Speaking of your wife (she has more control over punctuation than you do, but the glasses are uuuugly) it must...

Bankrupt San Bernardino, California, can cut firefighter benefits, judge says
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   posted 6 days ago:
http://news.yahoo.com/bankrupt RIVERSIDE Calif. (Reuters) - The city of San Bernardino, California, may impose cuts to its firefighters overtime and pension benefits in a bid to reach a bankruptcy exit plan, the federal judge overseeing the...

Jack the ripper identified by DNA
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says Oh BULL Crap!!!! Fucking modern Eggheads they think they can just invent evidence or find bits of wisdom in esoteric places that centuries of researchers before them missed. I can't wait for the...

Over 100 Obama supporters swarm Memphis plaza, 'knocking out' shoppers
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says This is why malls needs a crows nest equipped with an AP Special Gatling gun.

New York takes on abandoned 'zombie homes'
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
zzyzzx says dodgerfanjohn says What should happen is local govts should be able to pass legislation to deal with quality of life issues...something of a HOA via local government. It would address the problem fairly...

Bill Ford hates 7 year car loans!
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Quigley says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Anyone who can't pay cash for a new car, should not have a license to drive. I'm for it! Way too many peasants clogging up the roads and freeways.

More proof of black laziness
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   9 comments, latest 1 week ago:
curious2 says marcus says I've been called a race baiter.... this thread is what race baiting looks like. It's very much like the boy who cried wolf: marcus has made a childish game of crying...

San Francisco ranked snobbiest city in the US
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   21 comments, latest 1 week ago:
indigenous says Would the rankings change if Iwog moved?

Obesity rates reach historic highs in more U.S. states
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   9 comments, latest 1 week ago:
zzyzzx says Obligatory:

Generous teacher pensions continue as Illinois financial crisis worsens
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   5 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
thunderlips11 says zzyzzx says The group’s Labor Day report found more than 100,000 retired Illinois educators had been paid back what they invested into the system just 20 months after leaving work, a financial burden...

Woman Uses Her Gun To Ward Off Abduction
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   21 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
marcus says marcus says Why does my intuition tell me there is at least a 50% chance this story is made up ? 4 dislikes for this ? (instead of the usual two) I think...

I find you shit
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   5 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
CaptainShuddup says I bet they will have one hell of a "Where are they now" segment on them in about 20 years from now.

Bro Exposes Gold Digging Women By Pretending He Owns A Million Dollar Bugatti
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   posted 2 weeks ago:
http://downtrend.com/brian-car Some dude named Tony from the TwinzTV YouTube channel borrowed a friend’s beautiful $1 million Bugatti Veyron. He then parked it on a Seattle street and used it as bait to attract gold digging...

AirBNB Guest Refuses To Leave Condo
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   22 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
gsr says zzyzzx says The income from guests who paid around $450 a week helped meet her expenses for the mortgage, taxes and insurance. That's a creative way of managing a bigass jumbo mortgage.

California Welfare Overpayments Enough To Fund 8,000 Cases Annually
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   1 comment, latest 2 weeks ago:
Call it Crazy says zzyzzx says The report finds $848 million in outstanding CalWORKs overpayments to beneficiaries, half of all identified overpayments recovered, and administrative error costs on the rise. You really have to love...

More Colorado pot seized in the mail, report says
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   posted 2 weeks ago:
http://money.msn.com/business- DENVER (AP) - The amount of Colorado marijuana being seized en route to other states through the U.S. mail has more than quadrupled since 2010 and was destined for more states than before, according...

Man uses 'Joe Biden Defense' to get off on weapons charges
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   2 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
CaptainShuddup says Does he get to keep his balcony greeter, when THEY come for our guns?

Funny cat pictures thread
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   43 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
mmmarvel says

Twinkies Return, Hostess Unions Won't
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   73 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
thunderlips11 says YAY! Less wages and benefits = more prosperity!

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 114 milliseconds to create.