Threads started by zzyzzx

Woman Uses Her Gun To Ward Off Abduction
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   21 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
marcus says marcus says Why does my intuition tell me there is at least a 50% chance this story is made up ? 4 dislikes for this ? (instead of the usual two) I think...

I find you shit
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   5 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says I bet they will have one hell of a "Where are they now" segment on them in about 20 years from now.

Bro Exposes Gold Digging Women By Pretending He Owns A Million Dollar Bugatti
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   posted 3 days ago:
http://downtrend.com/brian-car Some dude named Tony from the TwinzTV YouTube channel borrowed a friend’s beautiful $1 million Bugatti Veyron. He then parked it on a Seattle street and used it as bait to attract gold digging...

AirBNB Guest Refuses To Leave Condo
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   22 comments, latest 4 days ago:
gsr says zzyzzx says The income from guests who paid around $450 a week helped meet her expenses for the mortgage, taxes and insurance. That's a creative way of managing a bigass jumbo mortgage.

California Welfare Overpayments Enough To Fund 8,000 Cases Annually
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   1 comment, latest 4 days ago:
Call it Crazy says zzyzzx says The report finds $848 million in outstanding CalWORKs overpayments to beneficiaries, half of all identified overpayments recovered, and administrative error costs on the rise. You really have to love...

More Colorado pot seized in the mail, report says
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   posted 4 days ago:
http://money.msn.com/business- DENVER (AP) - The amount of Colorado marijuana being seized en route to other states through the U.S. mail has more than quadrupled since 2010 and was destined for more states than before, according...

Man uses 'Joe Biden Defense' to get off on weapons charges
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   2 comments, latest 4 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says Does he get to keep his balcony greeter, when THEY come for our guns?

Funny cat pictures thread
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   43 comments, latest 5 days ago:
mmmarvel says

Twinkies Return, Hostess Unions Won't
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   73 comments, latest 1 week ago:
thunderlips11 says YAY! Less wages and benefits = more prosperity!

Study says that fart gas may help prevent dementia, heart disease
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   8 comments, latest 1 week ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says This is great. I can clean the icebox of rancid clams and tell people they're health food.

How lizards regenerate their tails: researchers discover genetic 'recipe'
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   8 comments, latest 1 week ago:
lostand confused says Is there any research on why politicians are so slimy??

South Carolina woman pummels man, 64, after he passed gas in her face
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says On her face, or in the general vicinity? Was it just passing through or did he gas bag her?

Most racial hate crimes in DC are against whites.
zzyzzx says Call it Crazy says That's Racist!!

A Google Street View Car Runs Over A Dog
CaptainShuddup says Awe man the dog was doing the Curly death spiral. The lady by the red car, is the one that never moved the whole time.

3D-printed wind turbine puts 300W of power in your backpack
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   11 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Peter P says CaptainShuddup says When the iPod first came out, I have never been a fan of 16bit audio. And the thought of music even lower quality than CDs as the norm. Because it...

UFOs Caught By Canadian News Crew During Forest Fire Coverage
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   1 comment, latest 2 weeks ago:
CaptainShuddup says If the camera crew didn't notice the first time around, then it probably was lenses flair. That is of course unless you Want to believe in UFOs.

Hospital ER Charges $9,000 to Bandage Cut Finger
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   47 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
elliemae says JH says Nine thousand dollars. The costs are too high - absolutely. Should have been around $1,000 (enough to punish him for his stupidity and to reimburse for the nurse practitioner, the room...

Man buys 23 Burger King pies out of spite
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   62 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Ceffer says Benadryl? Must be some pretty wussie, passive children. I thought that nothing short of a tranquilizer rifle with elephant juice and multiple rounds worked any more.

U.S. Wages Down 23% Since 2008 - It's all Obama's fault!!!
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   2 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Call it Crazy says zzyzzx says President Barack Obama, who is on a two-week vacation at Martha's Vineyard, has yet to comment on the dour economic findings. And if he does, he'll blame it on...

James OKeefe Crosses The US-Mexico Border Dressed As Osama Bin Laden
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   6 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
thunderlips11 says John Bailo says On the other hand, 11 million people have entered the country, live and work illegally, and yet are "undetectable". Depends on whether you are a threat or a boon to...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 111 milliseconds to create.