Threads started by zzyzzx

Cops Hunt For Hefty Armed Robber Who Stole Cash, Then Pizzas, From Dominos
By zzyzzx   4 comments, latest 22 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Best comment...

Watch an extremely liberal member of Congress try to park a car
By zzyzzx   2 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Dan8267 says zzyzzx says Watch the most liberal member of the DC council try to park a car If Eleanor Holmes Norton is the most liberal member of the DC council, then DC is way...

Funny picture thread
By zzyzzx   556 comments, latest 4 days ago:
mmmarvel says Safety First

Now this is how to host a funeral...
By zzyzzx   posted 4 days ago:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new Chinese village offers strippers at funerals to ‘cheer up’ mourners grieving for their loved ones In hopes of lightening the sombre mood, funeral parlours in rural China have been offering an off-centre service: pole-dancing...

EPA wants to crack down on BBQ's
By zzyzzx   6 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Call it Crazy says Quigley says My lawn isn't large, like 500sqf, so it's no hassle to tow an extension cord behind the thing. The motor is powerful enough to cut the long overgrown grass...

CA church using sprinklers to shoo away bums and winos
By zzyzzx   2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Quigley says This doesn't happen at the evangelical churches. If it did, the bums would be saved, hosed down, shaved up, and singing in church. Sadly they were probably born Catholic, as that religion is...

I found Iwog's car!!!
By zzyzzx   11 comments, latest 1 week ago:
indigenous says Dan8267 says Because the car is so tacky it offends all sense of taste and decorum. You know about these things?

EPA Wants to Monitor How Long Hotel Guests Spend in the Shower
By zzyzzx   11 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Blurtman says Cameras in every shower ought to do it.

If you like meme's read here
By zzyzzx   posted 1 week ago:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwh

Jimbo's Deli shows how racist blacks are
By zzyzzx   2 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
CaptainShuddup says Was he an Albino?

New Procedure Changes Brown Eyes To Blue
By zzyzzx   12 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
lostand confused says Oh great. The goths will now have blue eye and one yellow eye.

Second Grader Writes to Michelle O: You 'Ruined' Taco Tuesday...
By zzyzzx   3 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
sbh says Fuckin' Michelle. She even fat shamed Chris Christie into gastric bypass surgery. Her evil knows no bounds.

Nasdaq Composite Index Reaches 5000 for First Time Since 2000
By zzyzzx   1 comment, latest 3 weeks ago:
zzyzzx says Iwog wrong again!

Obama wants to make it easier for people to squander their 401K
By zzyzzx   16 comments, latest 1 month ago:
SFace says There is no 401k loan with no job. If you can't repay the loan, you get to report the income as well as pay penalty. That would make the loan as stupid as...

He's dead Jim....
By zzyzzx   16 comments, latest 1 month ago:
SoftShell says started in prostate, metastasized to the pancreas... thumbelina would have detected those early tumors.... Ceffer says Jobs died of prostate cancer of the pancreas. He needed a doctor with really long fingers.

Fartners App
By zzyzzx   3 comments, latest 1 month ago:
zzyzzx says I've been doing this the old fashioned way, by lifting my leg when I fart so that everyone will know.

Do Larger Breasts Equal Bigger Tips? | MythBusters
By zzyzzx   17 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Rin says Strategist says Trust me, no one here minds.They are all perverts. I want everything. Shape, size, texture, softness, bouncy, and most of all.....edible. Look, you don't want a neutral site, like PatNet, to...

Shoppers Watch From Inside Store People Having Sex In Front Of Strip Mall
By zzyzzx   12 comments, latest 1 month ago:
thunderlips11 says zzyzzx says Why? Did they forget how to use the video camera portion of their cellphone? Six Pack of Virtual Beer says video will be uploaded to xvideos by the end of the...

Stuipd teen Tweets herslf out of a job
By zzyzzx   55 comments, latest 1 month ago:
sbh says sbh says Dan8267 says sbh says Call It Crazy considers it a success that his daughters know how to fuck How else is he supposed to get laid? Like he said earlier: "Everything...

Hotel Offers $5K Divorce Weekend Getaway Package
By zzyzzx   posted 1 month ago:
http://nypost.com/2015/02/10/i It’s the first weekend in January, and Cathy and husband D. are at a romantic upstate New York resort in Saratoga Springs. Their itinerary is packed: a post-New Year’s brunch, followed by dinner dates...

Page 1 of 46  Forward »

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net