Threads started by zzyzzx

Democrats Losing Youth Vote: Millennials Turning to the GOP
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   7 comments, latest 26 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says zzyzzx says Democrats Losing Youth Vote: Millennials Turning to the GOP Says a right-wing propaganda mill. One of the few benefits of the Second Great Depression is that the entire, large generation of...

Funny picture thread
By zzyzzx  536 comments, latest 40 minutes ago:
mmmarvel says

Obamas Midterm Loss Record Could Make History
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   6 comments, latest 51 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says I guess it depends on your definition of "better"?

Medicare bought meds for dead people
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   4 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Call it Crazy says justme says Good job by the Inspector General to track down the Medicare fraud. Where was he when the power wheelchair fraud was rampant?? justme says Do you see the the...

Did Obama give speak there???
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   9 comments, latest 1 day ago:
zzyzzx says CaptainShuddup says That sure seems awfully quick to get sick from a food borne ailment. Not really!

Sex with at least 21 women lowers risk of prostate cancer, academics find
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   57 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Rin says Ceffer says I guess I should start with the RealDolls for practice. My wife says she might consider having sex with me again in 2040 if I am good. Well, I'm definitely considering...

Michigan Democrat For Governor Signed Up Staff For Non-Obamacare Plans.
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   11 comments, latest 1 day ago:
sbh says justme says :) That sarcasm was so complicated that I think it will go over the heads of most right-wingers here on patnet. May have to keep it sweet and simple, like AF...

Funny cat pictures thread
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   44 comments, latest 1 day ago:
zzyzzx says

Detroit man fights $30k child support bill for kid that is not his
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   10 comments, latest 2 days ago:
lostand confused says Feminazis will definitely justify this. if you oppose this, then you are a misogynist. I think the best defense is to become a bum and then get the money from the woman....

Man arrested for humping stuffed animal in WalMart
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   23 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Ceffer says Another ad hominem slur for Patnet: You Walmart stuffed hoss masturbating dildo brain!

Naked Man Accused Of Raping Pit Bull In Neighbors Yard, Says ISIS Sent Him
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   11 comments, latest 3 days ago:
jvolstad says

Flight Delayed After Passenger Finds Wifi Hotspot Named 'Al-Qaeda'
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   3 comments, latest 3 days ago:
HydroCABRON not hydrocarbon says Aha! Eureka! I have wondered for years about the prevalence of the idiocy "is is" in corporate meetings: The situation is, is that..." What it is, is we've left that market...

Obama Visits Maryland; Democrat Drops 9 Points!
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   posted 3 days ago:
http://dailycaller.com/2014/10 Things appear to be tightening in Maryland, where a poll leaked to The Daily Caller shows the gubernatorial race is “extremely close — only 2 points, 46 to 44, separate Democratic Lieutenant Governor Anthony...

Woman pleads not guilty to rape of man in Seattle
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   7 comments, latest 6 days ago:
sbh says Just for legal precedence, she should claim that at every stage of entering his abode and mounting him, arousing him and staying atop him, she repeatedly said aloud: "no, stop, I refuse to...

Weight-loss expert blames HOMER SIMPSON for obesity crisis
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   1 comment, latest 6 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says Because who hasn't every watched homer Simpson and gotten the idea to open beer bottles by firing a pistol at the cap, deep frying your shit, or buttering your bacon? I liked Steve...

Union thugs force more jobs out of CA
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   23 comments, latest 6 days ago:
indigenous says mmmarvel says zzyzzx says Liberals don't seem to believe in things like personal choices. Unfair - they certainly believe in choice. Just as long as you're choice matches theirs - then it's all...

We can survive without Russian gas now, says Lithuania's president
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   17 comments, latest 1 week ago:
thunderlips11 says Straw Man says And we are taking a lot of RT bullshit here. Almost as much bullshit as the US Media... http://patrick.net/forum/?p=12 "Russia moved it borders towards NATO!"

'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   posted 1 week ago:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08 A woman who went on Dating Naked has filed a $10 million lawsuit after VH1 apparently showed her too naked. New York model Jessie Nizewitz, 28, says the headline-making freshman reality series (trailer) flashed...

Coffee company uses picture of Hitlers face on novelty milk lids
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   posted 1 week ago:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new A Swiss coffee company has been forced to withdraw novelty milk lids featuring the image of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler after they were spotted by German businessmen in a city centre cafe. Lids showing...

Gym teacher, 24, busted for having sex with 16-year-old student dozens of times
By zzyzzx in Baltimore MD 21230   16 comments, latest 1 week ago:
justme says Dan8267 says justme says As long as the law is enforced that a 24-year old male teacher will go to jail, convicted of RAPE, no less, for banging a willing 16-year old female...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 181 milliseconds to create.