Threads started by TechGromit

New Intelligence Agency
By TechGromit in Egg Harbor City NJ 08215   1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
HydroCabron says

How CNN Calculates money loses
By TechGromit in Egg Harbor City NJ 08215   1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
CaptainShuddup says You know it's amazing that the biggest portion of CNN commenters are people criticizing CNN's integrity. It never gets old.

Fake News
By TechGromit in Egg Harbor City NJ 08215   6 comments, latest 1 year ago:
elliemae says CaptainShuddup says I never read them. The biggest offender with the worst "sponsored" links, is FOX news. My antivirus won't always let me look at them. In fact, rarely they let me look...

WOW! Getting foreclosed on has consequences?
By TechGromit in Egg Harbor City NJ 08215   18 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Call it Crazy says MMR says It will take a long time to see the effects of foreclosures in New Jersey. Dont remember where I read it but over 40% of people who haven't made...

How does google "share" my information?
By TechGromit in Egg Harbor City NJ 08215   2 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Dan8267 says TechGromit says The problem I see is most IP addresses are assigned dynamically, I can do a Ipcofig /release and a Ipconfig /renew and chances are I'll get a new IP address. Not...

What ever happened to personal responsibility?
By TechGromit in Egg Harbor City NJ 08215   8 comments, latest 1 year ago:
C Boy says As I long as the banks can continue to forge documents and signatures with no threat of jaill. housing loans will eventually force another bailout.

Worse Article Ever written
By TechGromit in Egg Harbor City NJ 08215   6 comments, latest 1 year ago:
CaptainShuddup says I counter you worst article with this submission... http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2013/ Just because tweets inspire your opinion piece, doesn't mean you should use the intelligible tweets.

The Howard Stern on Patrick.net
By TechGromit in Egg Harbor City NJ 08215   3 comments, latest 2 years ago:
New Renter says YesYNot says I thought Shrek was the HS of PatNet :-o. Only in his world. Without the special glasses he 's more of a Carrot top.

More revolutions on the horizon?
By TechGromit in Egg Harbor City NJ 08215   posted 2 years ago:
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetw One of the biggest modivators of the recent revolutions in the Middle East is the price of Food. Rising food prices have left many squeezed finincially in the Middle East. So I would predict...

The Consequence hammer is coming
By TechGromit  59 comments, latest 2 years ago:
bgamall4 says TechGromit says All of you deadbeats that walked away from your mortgage obligations will get your just due. Why do you think the banks have been stalling on foreclosing? They are waiting for...

If you won the lottery you would....
By TechGromit  32 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Bap33 says I see where multiple winners would cause a reduction to below the 176M buy in. So, in my simple mind it makes sense for the lotto winning to cap each winner ticket at...

How long would you live without health insurance?
By TechGromit  42 comments, latest 2 years ago:
errc says I've always wondered why plumbers demand such a high price tag

The Average Egyptian must be a rocket scientist
By TechGromit  7 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Alright! A new Peak Oil chart... At least this one is interesting. But why are we talking about a in a few generations. What happened to the 2020-2030 timeline? But two things, first the world...

Is Bank Of America a good buy?
By TechGromit  44 comments, latest 2 years ago:
chemechie says Dan8267 says Side note: Even though some banks will not charge you for using a "foreign" ATM, the bank/company that owns the ATM will certainly charge you. Some banks are now reimbursing you...

Government has help create the current walk away trend.
By TechGromit  5 comments, latest 3 years ago:
StoutFiles says So will this be extended? Or will 2013 be a good year to buy when a big wave of late-2012 foreclosures come in to get in before the deadline? This raises an interesting...

Investing in Brazil
By TechGromit  18 comments, latest 3 years ago:
bob2356 says Nice ass ets.

Dancing With the Stars, Argentina style
By TechGromit  1 comment, latest 3 years ago:
cool racecar

Taliban ready for talks, purported spokesman says
By TechGromit  2 comments, latest 3 years ago:
Taliban wanted to talk in September of 2001, in fact they wanted to talk about putting OBL on a plane to Saudi Arabia before 9/11. Every attempt was rebuffed. The Taliban Government had no idea...

Verizon to charge $2 fee for online payments
By TechGromit  6 comments, latest 3 years ago:
Welp! The FCC started an investigation and Verizon stepped down. I bet it was more like a phone call from the heads at Verizon, calling in a favor to save face. The rumbling from their...

Fifty Million Homes Sold last year!
By TechGromit  13 comments, latest 3 years ago:
Dan8267 says TechGromit says Fifty Million Homes Sold last year! How many households are in the US? quick search reveals: 2007 estimate: 111,162,259 2008 estimate: 112,362,848 2009 estimate: 113,567,967 2010 estimate: 114,825,428 http://www.census.gov/populati http://www.census.gov/prod/1/p Sounds...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 67 milliseconds to create.