Threads started by bubblesitter

Third world country order is coming to America!
By bubblesitter  7 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Reader says gbenson says Reader, US cities are only overpriced if you can't afford the cost of living there. Some can, many can't. I think a more important question is to ask why the 'many'...

Will this hurt housing market?
By bubblesitter  73 comments, latest 3 years ago:
ConfederateKoreanCar says APOCALYPSEFUCK is Tony Manero says The time to buy is when Fox has a reality show that features Realtors® committing suicide. Could you possibly chain Rupert to some Realtors before they jump? Ratings...

Mortgage deduction is going to be chopped?
By bubblesitter  67 comments, latest 3 years ago:
corntrollio says C Boy says Texans are allowed to deduct the State sales tax paid for the year from their Federal taxes(whether or not you own or rent). You may either use a standard amount...

Israelis crushed by housing prices take to streets. Can we learn?
By bubblesitter  3 comments, latest 3 years ago:
HousingWatcher says If you don't like high housing prices, then move to Kansas. And do they have jobs in Kansas to support the local RE prices?

Is Atlanta RE dead/hit hard by recession?
By bubblesitter  23 comments, latest 3 years ago:
Vicente says zzyzzx says Except Atlanta isn't particularly close to any beaches. Used to drive from Atlanta to Jekyll Island with my GF all the time. Lovely place. During a recent road trip W->E and...

The Realtor(r) that like mummies.
By bubblesitter  1 comment, latest 4 years ago:
On the one hand I can see a positive: Not driving alone = HOV lane! On the other, this lady maybe watched "Weekend at Bernie's" a few too many times. But there's NO WAY a...

Short sale stats by lender.
By bubblesitter  3 comments, latest 4 years ago:
rblack says We recently received an approval letter for a short sale from B of A, it took about 3 months, no 2nd lien though. A friend just bought a short sale from a credit...

Inexperienced flipper?
By bubblesitter  3 comments, latest 4 years ago:
Thats all correct.......right on the money!

Why correction in some Bay areas/Orange county is very slow?
By bubblesitter  64 comments, latest 4 years ago:
Cvoc13 says Because the Gov. is supporting the Housing market. 2) The Banks are not bringing to market all of the foreclosures, 3) The people here have more money to throw away on the thought...

How to get maximum buyer commission share.
By bubblesitter  9 comments, latest 4 years ago:
Cautious1 says dadab says I conclude that I should somehow invite 20+ realtors(r) at my place and ask all of them 1 question. First clear the room of anything that can used as a weapon....

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 34 milliseconds to create.