Threads started by nw888

Why are Housing Inventories so Low?
By nw888  15 comments, latest 10 months ago:
New Renter says Mark D says nw888 says I agree. I wish I had bought in 2011 or even 2012. I'm afraid this is going to be as good as it ever gets. this is...

Sign of Euphoria?
By nw888  4 comments, latest 1 year ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCK is Comptroller says Normal appreciation. Real estate doubles every year at least. Everyone knows that.

Should I ride the wave?
By nw888  41 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Goran_K says dublin hillz says Because presence of debt magnifies your risk in other investments (such as stock market via taxable account). Some people believe that a bird in hand is better than 2 in...

I don't understand Paul Krugman
By nw888  239 comments, latest 1 year ago:
thunderlips11 says David Asman slammed New York Times economist Paul Krugman calling him a “nasty liberal worm” Tuesday on FBN. Krugman’s feud with Harvard economists Kenneth Rogoff and Carmen Reinhart spilled over on Sunday when...

Goodbye California? Phoenix?
By nw888  38 comments, latest 1 year ago:
kt1652 says yup1 says Of course you have to consider that Sacramento is still in a depression. Lol. Depression! You are in a mental state of depression. Depression is 1930’s America or more recently, maybe...

What does the future hold?
By nw888  1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
MsBennet says It really does seem like a RE bubble where I live, SFBA. I read an article in the SJ Mercury News where even the RE agents can't believe people are overbidding on crappy...

Can You Imagine Going Through Something Like This When You Were In High School?
By nw888  1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
CaptainShuddup says Don't worry it's just a movie!

Dilemma
By nw888  41 comments, latest 2 years ago:
nw888 says Enlighten me then on what substantiates inflated prices. I'd love to hear it, but of course you won't. Reader says Man you need to get a clear view of things before jumping. Why...

People of Earth...
By nw888  4 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Vicente says We are in fact evolving right now, and IMO we are selecting against aggression and naked mass violence. I ran into some stuff written by John Hawks and that led to other people....

My renting vs. buying dilemma
By nw888  16 comments, latest 2 years ago:
nw888 says It makes for a lot of BS properties to look through. Do you know the area where you want to live? In San Francisco, that reduces the number of places drastically. My wife...

Can anyone recommend a good contractor in the Los Angeles area?
By nw888  2 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Contractors are liars.

I just infiltrated the lion's den
By nw888  4 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Yeah that's exactly what it was called. A Caravan. It looks to be a good way to see something first off and get a head start.

This waiting game is getting old
By nw888  115 comments, latest 2 years ago:
bubblesitter says 1sfrenter says Yeah, but my kids will be grown with all this waiting So what are you waiting for? Vote of approval from pat.net? Buy the one that costs the same as renting...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 38 milliseconds to create.