Threads started by Scagnetti

U.S. economy shrinks!
By Scagnetti  34 comments, latest 1 year ago:
EBGuy says Headset, here's another take on the issue: Two Bay Area researchers analyzed data from international standardized tests over the last decade and have concluded the average scores skew against the United States, which...

Poll: Has Obama kept his promises?
By Scagnetti  93 comments, latest 1 year ago:
iwog says Scagnetti says OK show me. Is a 45% success rate good for a president? Sure, Bush sucked, but did he break more promises than Obama? Obama is still a lying politician regardless. Why...

Colorado, Oregon, and Washington legalizing Marijuana?
By Scagnetti  15 comments, latest 1 year ago:
CaptainShuddup says But before Obama everyone knew and understood the rules. And THAT is the issue here.

Did any Patnet'rs go out and buy an AR15/AK47 because of the possible ban?
By Scagnetti  28 comments, latest 1 year ago:
FortWayne says I don't know, would be an interesting statistic to see. I'm an existing gun owner, but I saw several folks at the local gun shop taking permit test... might just be everyone shopping.

Squeezing breasts can prevent cancer!
By Scagnetti  1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
Scagnetti says

Do I have to pay federal income tax?
By Scagnetti  20 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Scagnetti says Soooooo....you don't think I have a right to the fruits of my labor? I thought that was one of the main tenants of "Single Taxers"? Were talking about income tax.....remember? By the way,...

Polling option
Patrick says Yes, several people have suggested that and I suppose it's about time to really do it.

Letters of recommendation?
By Scagnetti  5 comments, latest 1 year ago:
elliemae says I work in healthcare - and letters of rec are essential. Collect them along the way, because if you tip your hand that you're looking (at least in healthcare) they'll fire your ass...

Who cares about this stupid election?
By Scagnetti  34 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Philistine says Lol, AMC is playing 'Grapes of Wrath' on the eve of the election.

I can't wait till this election is over
By Scagnetti  5 comments, latest 1 year ago:
dublin hillz says Patrick says iwog says Campaigns should be limited to one month tops. Agreed. It's like the horror I felt when I saw Home Depot putting up Christmas decorations before Halloween this year....

Jack Welch: I Was Right About That Strange Jobs Report
By Scagnetti  28 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Call it Crazy says Yup says Just another debt fueled bubble! I was told those are just people who retired.... everyone who wants to work, is working!!

Change of Investment Strategy?
By Scagnetti  18 comments, latest 1 year ago:
E-man says Michinaga says If you had the foresight to convert your dollars to yen and buy residential property in Japan in the mid-1970s, you're still sitting on a handsome profit even after Japan's two...

Romney Leads By 4 In Post-Debate Survey
By Scagnetti  38 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Scagnetti says freak80 says Hey, no fair scagnetti. You changed the pic! Although I'd say the new one is even nicer. Yes I did change the pic...but I did keep with the theme! I would...

Here's one way Obama did juice the job numbers!
zzyzzx says

Here's the real reason the unemployment rate has fallen!
By Scagnetti  posted 1 year ago:
The labor force participation rate has fallen! If the labor force was the same size as it was in December 2011 when unemployment was at 8.5%....the unemployment numbers would be 8.35%, NOT 7.8%! People are...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 44 milliseconds to create.