threads started by mmmarvel

The next big thing or ... ?
By mmmarvel   1 comment, latest 2 weeks ago:
P N Dr Lo R says I don't understand how people interpret these things as labor savers--they introduce something between you and what you want to do instead of just going ahead and doing it...

Global Warming??? How about a mini-ice age.
By mmmarvel   131 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Call it KKKrazy says Rew says Call it KKKrazy says Fox News. I almost thought you were CiC replying with that. My eyes got big and I was thinking to myself, "Well, that does explain...

Chicago adding 9% tax to cloud/streaming services
By mmmarvel   1 comment, latest 2 weeks ago:
CaptainShuddup says What if the web app isn't running on Azure?

Automated Brick Laying Machine
By mmmarvel   15 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Call it Cowardice says HydroCabron says Then they go home to eat shit and fuck the dog. Hopefully this will become AF's new rallying cry to lead the conservatives into Cannibal Anarchy. "Once more into...

VA forces man to get X-ray of his prosthetic leg
By mmmarvel   posted 4 months ago:
You got it. They couldn't just look at where is leg use to be. They couldn't look at the extensive medical records that they have - no, to prove that you have an amputated limb,...

Motif - opinions?? Thoughts??
By mmmarvel   1 comment, latest 7 months ago:
mell says You can buy stocks all you want for $0 commission with Robinhood vs $9.95 with them, so all that's left is the diversification strategy which they call the motif. There are other start-ups...

Global Warming the fault of beavers
By mmmarvel   26 comments, latest 8 months ago:
sbh says HydroCabron says sbh says The only thing behind these damn dams is malinvested crony water liquidity. Fuck 'em. Fuck beaver!! Doesn't Say's law tell us that the methane will be eagerly consumed? That's...

Why China is better educated
By mmmarvel   24 comments, latest 8 months ago:
New Renter says Quigley says In my personal experience, women don't want to hear about how work gets done and money gets made. They just want a guarantee of spending it. Educated intelligent sociable women...

California is Back ???
By mmmarvel   16 comments, latest 1 year ago:
jazz music says marcus says We need jobs. We know how to do that. We reign in regulations so that businesses can hire. We invest in water for the farmers. " Wow. I'm impressed. That's...

Kelo - eminent domain - 9 years later
By mmmarvel   posted 1 year ago:
Do you remember the case? The case where the SCOTUS ruled that a town could take your private property from you because something that would bring in higher property taxes wanted your land to build....

Robots take over fast food
By mmmarvel   posted 2 years ago:
http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2 Sooooo, even the age old fallback of working in fast food looks like it's ready to fall by the wayside. If you can't read or write very well, don't have any skills and have...

Page 1 of 1  

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net