Threads started by RayAmerica

New Fed Mandated Light Bulbs $50 Each
By RayAmerica  59 comments, latest 1 year ago:
CaptainShuddup says That's because I posted to many times about how I have to use 5 CFL light bulbs in every room in my house, just to read the remote labels. What if I need...

When will residential real estate hit bottom?
By RayAmerica  956 comments, latest 2 years ago:
FortWayne says No one is going to buy into a losing proposition. So RE won't start to appreciate until it is worth it to buy into real estate. American RE market priced America out of...

TAXES: Do We Pay Enough?
By RayAmerica  91 comments, latest 3 years ago:
marcus says bdrasin says Taxes are high enough when they can cover government expenditures (i.e. not run a deficit). One can make allowances for short term exceptions during recessions and wars, as long as any...

Public Schools Need More Money
By RayAmerica  74 comments, latest 3 years ago:
just_passing_through says I hope they subsidize cranberry juice.

Will the government force IRAs & 401Ks convert to government bonds?
By RayAmerica  28 comments, latest 3 years ago:
Done! says Just like the PROS!

Is Obamacare Constitutional?
By RayAmerica  176 comments, latest 3 years ago:
iwog says The Obama administration approved 204 new waivers to Democrats' healthcare reform law over the past month, bringing the total to 1,372. The waivers are temporary and only apply to one provision of the...

Tax the Rich to Balance the Budget
By RayAmerica  52 comments, latest 3 years ago:
The one difference between monetizing the debt as it comes due and Weimar/Zimbabwe is that the latter were basic price/wage spirals -- the printed money was injected directly into wage-earners, who demand more and more...

Radio Host Encourages "Hit" on Former President of USA
By RayAmerica  92 comments, latest 3 years ago:
iwog says I’ve answered every single question you’ve ever put to me. RayAmerica says Did Bush specifically order cluster bombs to be dropped on civilians in order to KILL civilians? Yes or no? No answer....

Food Stamp Nation
By RayAmerica  265 comments, latest 3 years ago:
zzyzzx says iwog says Damn right! Let em starve. We can’t have children getting addicted to food. Too late! You gonna eat that?

Obama: "No Photo" of Bin Laden
By RayAmerica  20 comments, latest 3 years ago:
The thing is, I've seen dead people. I've seen dead people with holes in their body, and with parts missing. It's not like on the teevee... not like people on CSI. A real person who...

Bin Laden Given "Religious Funeral" at Sea; Why?
By RayAmerica  51 comments, latest 3 years ago:
Vicente says elliemae says whatever law it is that makes dogshit stick like velcro to the bottom of your shoes. I like that one. I don’t think it’s been claimed so we can name it...

Obama Government Clamps Lid on Amish Milk Can
By RayAmerica  27 comments, latest 3 years ago:
MarkInSF says bob2356 says Using swat team tactics RayAmerica says I would say, to use your words “using swat team tactics on an Amish farm” would constitute heavy handed law enforcement, wouldn’t you agree? How...

75,000 Apply for 2,000 Jobs at McDonalds
By RayAmerica  2 comments, latest 3 years ago:
So, did you get a job or are you one of the 73000 who weren't qualified? Just curious.

Stagflation 2011 Style
By RayAmerica  15 comments, latest 3 years ago:
N Dr Lo R says which seemed high at the time–this was fueled by the ongoing war and the massive transfer payments of the then four-year old Great Society Oh, bullshit on that. Great Society...

Detroit Deserves a Bailout
By RayAmerica  9 comments, latest 3 years ago:
ChrisLA says zzyzzx says Nope. It was a taxpayer funded bailout of the UAW. For all purposes you can typically consider any union (such as UAW) a special interest corporation. Their gain is personal and...

Obama's Job Stimulus Program is Working
By RayAmerica  13 comments, latest 3 years ago:
RayAmerica says Vicente says Maintaining a healthy weight has to do with PORTION CONTROL and thus calories. You can eat at McDonald’s without turning into a blimp. Read the menu, note the calories, eat accordingly....

It's Official: Obama's Job Stimulus Program Failed
By RayAmerica  7 comments, latest 3 years ago:
yawn.

Democratic Senator Wants Internet Tax
By RayAmerica  2 comments, latest 3 years ago:
And that 'Main Street Fairness Act' sounds so sanitized, given what type of 'Act' he plans to perform on future internet users and taxpayers. On that note, shouldn't that last word in the post title...

Why America Won the Cold War
By RayAmerica  24 comments, latest 3 years ago:
@Vicente >I am reminded of the old maxim about knife fighting: >“The winner is the one with the fewest knife wounds who lives the longest.” >Here’s one possible Cold War Lesson: >Ignore your citizens complaints...

More Proof for Global Warming (uh, I mean) Climate Change
By RayAmerica  70 comments, latest 3 years ago:
elliemae says Vicente, I think I love you!

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 61 milliseconds to create.