Threads started by Call it Crazy

Nothing Says You Care More About a Death Of A Black Guy Then Destroying Property
By Call it Crazy   47 comments, latest 37 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says HydroCabron says Call it Crazy says follow rules, take personal responsibility, have moral values, treat other people correctly and be decent citizens... Well, I guess it's not hypocrisy, since you are...

Hillary's Charities Suffer A "Geithner Moment", Will Refile 5 Years Of Taxes
By Call it Crazy   24 comments, latest 1 day ago:
just_passing_through says She can hide, but she can't run!

Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed
By Call it Crazy   4 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Ceffer says The climate predictions aren't wrong. They are liberal, so they just stopped working. They are waiting for a welfare check.

Look at That, We're Number One!!!!!!
By Call it Crazy   21 comments, latest 3 days ago:
humanity says There is a lot of desert land, mountains, and parks in California. I can't help but wonder how that gets factored in. The other graph of the "value of the state." What's that...

Nearly a third of savers have less than $1,000 for retirement
By Call it Crazy   24 comments, latest 3 days ago:
Strategist says iwog says 1. Deregulation. 2. Lower taxes for the rich. 3. Incentives to offshore jobs. 4. Free trade agreements. 5. Cuts in welfare and entitlement programs. (Social Security going from 65 to 67,...

US new home sales tumble after months of strong gains
By Call it Crazy   21 comments, latest 3 days ago:
Logan Mohtashami says When we breakdown the data on why new homes are struggling in sales as estimates are so off from where everyone thought we would be working from in 2011-2012 time frame. It's...

To Continue in Spanish, Press 1, For English, Press 2
By Call it Crazy   1 comment, latest 4 days ago:
bob2356 says Call it Crazy says Census: Record 51 million immigrants in 8 years, will account for 82% of U.S. growth Legal and illegal immigrants will hit a record high of 51 million in just...

Guess where 27.5% of your Tax Bill is Spent, you might be surprised what's #1
By Call it Crazy   54 comments, latest 1 week ago:
indigenous says bob2356 says Ok curiosity overwhelms me, how do politicians use nominal numbers to put spin on cbo cost projections to sell a bill? Do you even begin to understand what you just said?...

After the Obamacare tax hit, the REAL pain
By Call it Crazy   2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Call it Crazy says CaptainShuddup says Call it Crazy says Here's why: If you're relatively healthy and relatively young and you have a health insurance plan with a $5,000 or $6,000 deductible, then in all...

Fannie Mae Offering to pay 3% of purchase price for closing costs
By Call it Crazy   7 comments, latest 1 week ago:
lostand confused says Will Hillary quit running for president and become a realtor again??

330 Million Citizens & Only One Democrat Interested In Being President
By Call it Crazy   posted 1 week ago:
I was watching Meet the Press Sunday and found it fairly comical when they got around to discussing Hillary Clinton. In fact, they replayed a SNL skit from Saturday night that made fun of Hillary...

Walmart Closing 5 stores for 6 MONTHS because of "plumbing" issues??
By Call it Crazy   3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Call it Crazy says zzyzzx says 6 months is actually reasonable if there is mold issues from the bad plumbing Mold? I would wonder about that. The buildings are all concrete and steel and the...

Cop Shoots and Kills Unarmed White Man in Walmart Parking Lot in AZ
By Call it Crazy   33 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
HydroCabron says I can't believe how lucky blacks are. How I wish I were born black. All that free stuff, plus special attention from cops when your vehicle needs maintenance, and when you might be...

Maine police departments pay hackers to unlock computer system
By Call it Crazy   3 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Strategist says Call it Crazy says Maine police departments pay hackers to unlock computer system The police got robbed. LOL. Serve them right.

America's Poor Spend 60% Of Their Income On Food & Housing
By Call it Crazy   35 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
lahossain says errc says what we have here is a stupidity problem. Too many people are victims of their own pea brains. Follow the money, people. There's three stages of graft here, and oddly enough,...

Underwater Homeowners "Here To Stay" Zillow Says
By Call it Crazy   34 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Call it Crazy says iwog says Did you want to provide a link or not? It has already been well established that you're a liar. Wait, who just deleted their comment in the other thread...

RUSSIANS HACK WHITE HOUSE; ACCESS OBAMA INFO
By Call it Crazy   6 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
HEY YOU says McCain & Cruz, damn furerners, born in some other country. What's America coming to?

About That New Low 62.7% Labor Force Participation Rate....
By Call it Crazy   23 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
HEY YOU says iwog says: "Too bad Reagan was such an idiot," Enough with the compliments! ..... bob2356 says: "How the hell did you get 20k dislikes on 13k comments." Have you been skipping Patnet...

US added 126K jobs in March, vs 245K expected, 69K revised lower from Jan, Feb.
By Call it Crazy   2 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Call it Crazy says 56,131,000 Women Aren’t In the Labor Force, A Record High Corresponding with the national increase in Americans not in the workforce the number of women, African Americans, and Asians not in...

Except for rich, Americans' incomes fell last year - FORWARD!!!
By Call it Crazy   5 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Call it Crazy says iwog says Voting for Republicans has consequences. Yep, that Republican President we've had for the last six years just ain't getting it done...

Page 1 of 53  Forward »

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net