Threads started by Call it Crazy

Here it Comes, Local Ebola Forced Quarantines in Dallas
By Call it Crazy  55 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
bgamall4 says Vicente says FortWayne says Bringing contagious and deadly diseases is a human rights per liberals. They have an odd view of "freedom". Many Libertarians hold that involuntary quarantine is never justified. I have...

American Housing Survey finds 1 in 3 homes is a rental
By Call it Crazy  64 comments, latest 1 day ago:
cloud15 says ????

Unable to Meet the Deductible or the Doctor, Thanks Obamacare
By Call it Crazy  11 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Blurtman says Call it Crazy says Blurtman says Having a serious pre-existing medical condition would likely have meant no insurance for Ms. Wanderlich, so Obamacare is an improvement, Improvement not for her. She can't use...

Uber Gets Failing Grade From Better Business Bureau
By Call it Crazy  11 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Vicente says Call it Crazy says I guess riders aren't willing to pay extra to be robbed and molested! In a free market, the "consumers" will quickly recognize criminality, fraud, and service issues. They will...

Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle
By Call it Crazy  3 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Strategist says Call it Crazy says ..."The officials briefed on the case said the forensic evidence gathered in the car lent credence to Officer Wilson’s version of events. According to his account, he was trying...

The Iwog Delete Thread, Again He Just Can't Accept FACTS!
By Call it Crazy  16 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Call it Crazy says Hey Scum, I can't see your posts in my threads, except on the main page because I have you on ignore (along with 22 other people), so you might as well...

Dallas Top Health Epidemiologist Being Monitored For Ebola
By Call it Crazy  14 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Heraclitusstudent says Strategist says Do they really think contagious diseases can be prevented from spreading when you have 7 billion people, with tens of millions traveling everyday? The morons talk about protocol not being followed....

Apartments lead Septembers housing-starts growth
By Call it Crazy  posted 2 days ago:
WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — The pace of home construction climbed last month on a jump in apartment building, according to government data released Friday. Construction started on new U.S. homes rose 6.3% in September, with the...

Texas health workers receiving orders to stay home for 21 days
By Call it Crazy  posted 3 days ago:
I wonder if this is paid time off for 21 days? Since half of the population lives paycheck to paycheck, how do these workers pay their bills and grocery shop if they have to stay...

Over 48 million Americans live in poverty
By Call it Crazy  4 comments, latest 3 days ago:
Strategist says Call it Crazy says Government programs such as food stamps do help some people, especially children, but even so 16% of American children are living in poverty, according to the supplemental report. The...

RealtyTrac, Foreclosure filings increase first time in 3 years
By Call it Crazy  posted 3 days ago:
Foreclosure filings, including default notices, scheduled auctions and bank repossessions, were reported on 317,171 U.S. properties in the third quarter, marking the first quarterly increase since the third quarter of 2011, according to RealtyTrac’s latest...

Hmmm... Looks Like There Were WMD in Iraq After All!!
By Call it Crazy  6 comments, latest 4 days ago:
Blurtman says

US Slips to 12th in Economic Freedom
By Call it Crazy  5 comments, latest 5 days ago:
Strategist says Call it Crazy says Strategist says He looks familiar. Is this better? * Perfect. It's the President of Kenya!

Obamacare website wont reveal insurance costs for 2015 until after election
By Call it Crazy  3 comments, latest 5 days ago:
Call it Crazy says Obamacare isn't as affordable as you think One of the Obama administration's central arguments in defending the nationwide subsidies will be that the ACA had a single overriding purpose — to...

America's Demographic Situation Is A Ticking Time Bomb
By Call it Crazy  59 comments, latest 5 days ago:
Strategist says mmmarvel says Strategist says (Looting and rioting is not a skill) Tell THAT to the folks in Ferguson Missouri. I don't think they speak English.

The Iwog Gold Thread - When the duck is provided FACTS, He Deletes Them
By Call it Crazy  5 comments, latest 1 week ago:
New Renter says zzyzzx says Ducks are stupid: OY!

Wal-Mart's Part-Time Workers Lose Their Health Benefits
By Call it Crazy  24 comments, latest 1 week ago:
justme says thunderlips11 says Justme, it's because of this: Ok, I take that to mean my equations X+2 and Y-2 are correct.

CDC, 110 Million Americans Have STDs At Any Given Time
By Call it Crazy  7 comments, latest 1 week ago:
justme says HydroBenghazEbolaCabron says The key is to limit these people to emergency-room-only healthcare. Emergency room care costs nothing, and has proven to be the most effective way to limit the scope of epidemics of...

In This Election, Obamas Party Benches Him
By Call it Crazy  2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Call it Crazy says CaptainShuddup says http://www.tampabay.com/news/p Verdict, the man flips more than a burger on a grill being looked after by a first time griller cook. That's the new prerequisite to be a politician...

Confidence in Obama on economy sinks to new low
By Call it Crazy  10 comments, latest 1 week ago:
zzyzzx says It's all Obama's fault!!!

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 227 milliseconds to create.