Threads started by Call it Crazy

Advice to Democrats: Don't say 'recovery'
By Call it Crazy  40 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
thomaswong.1986 says Iosef V HydroCabron says oh how we have forgotten... Newt Gingrich and company — for all their faults — have received virtually no credit for balancing the budget. Yet today’s surplus is, in...

Redfin: Housing Market Soft in March, Price Growth Slowing, Sales Down
By Call it Crazy  5 comments, latest 1 day ago:
hanera says exfatguy says You can lose it all in the stock market, but you'll always at least have the house. Go for index fund.

Rent or buy? This map has the answer
By Call it Crazy  4 comments, latest 1 day ago:
clambo says People buy houses for themselves where 1. they want to live 2. near where they work People buy houses to rent out where 1. they can afford to buy it 2. (hopefully) where...

Housing Market Slow to Hit Its Spring Stride
By Call it Crazy  2 comments, latest 3 days ago:
bubblesitter says HEY YOU says Part time & unemployed victims are rushing to overpay for crap. Why not? They have the right to own like cash rich people. Actually they should prepare way ahead of...

Here's why the rest of 2014 will be rough for housing
By Call it Crazy  10 comments, latest 3 days ago:
HEY YOU says New theme song for the real estate market. "Let's put an end to this stress & strife I want to live the sporty life" Come on,I know you can double your offer...

Confidence Among U.S. Homebuilders Increases Less Than Forecast
By Call it Crazy  12 comments, latest 4 days ago:
Call it Crazy says Strategist says Call it Crazy says Strategist says Call it Crazy says "It's The Weather, Duh" It is the weather. It was so good out here, I went to the beach,...

Kathleen Sebelius resigning from top HHS post
By Call it Crazy  5 comments, latest 1 week ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Her biggest health risk has always been pubie burn on her lips from sucking off the co-conspirators insurance, hospital and pharma cabal.

Foreclosure Starts Increase in 40% of States
By Call it Crazy  11 comments, latest 1 week ago:
clambo says The fucked up part is that we taxpayers will eventually be on the hook, not the banks, for the lost money. This is why I am pissed off at the banks; they contributed...

1 in 3 homes is unaffordable and a bubble is forming
By Call it Crazy  84 comments, latest 1 week ago:
ELC says sbh says Designed and built by Bilbo Baggins dosed outta his frickin' mind. More like a wanna be Gaudi. Was probably the product of shrooms and absinthe back then. https://www.google.com/search?

The Current State of the Housing Market
By Call it Crazy  61 comments, latest 1 week ago:
hrhjuliet says I'm sorry that the market is built on criminal acts, manipulation and artificial inflation, but at the end if the day we have to accept that fact, move on, let prices fall naturally...

NeighborWorks: 1 in 3 adult Americans has no emergency savings
By Call it Crazy  32 comments, latest 1 week ago:
jvolstad says CaptainShuddup says I mean a single guy can time his nightly dinner to coincide with the local bar's happy hour buffet. Yup! :-)

Mortgage applications decreased 1.6 percent from one week earlier
By Call it Crazy  7 comments, latest 1 week ago:
clambo says Maybe those 92 million people out of the workforce are part of the problem, and the millions of illegal workers who displaced them are mostly renters.

Online home shopping surges; Mortgages tank
By Call it Crazy  6 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says Call it Crazy says Online home shopping hit new records in March, with Zillow traffic rising by almost 7 million since the start of the year, an article from GeekWire reported. That would...

What Happens When "The Workers" Just Don't Care Anymore?
By Call it Crazy  141 comments, latest 1 week ago:
clambo says I think the increasing number of people on drugs is related to their unsatisfaction with their lives and economic situation. The USA GDP has grown at just 2% for the last 5 years....

Tax Freedom Day falls three days later this year
By Call it Crazy  2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Strategist says smaulgld says one day it will go into the following year If they had to balance the damn budget it would go into next year, every year.

Home prices flat through first quarter 2014
By Call it Crazy  3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
hrhjuliet says Prices ARE up, but oddly enough the majority of homes just sit on the market for a few weeks, then come back as a new listing. Something is not right out in Silicon...

Direct-to-consumer title insurers shake it up
By Call it Crazy  3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
fedwatcher says You can buy auto insurance direct so why not title insurance.

What If the Current Market Mirrors the Black Monday Crash Market of 1987?
By Call it Crazy  4 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
American in Japan says This time it's different!

US house market: Few buyers and not enough sellers
By Call it Crazy  7 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Bubbabear says bubblesitter says Strategist says With zero rates and NINJA loans I wont give a damn for wage growth. Just buy up everything, and let the tenants pay off the principal over time. It...

Spring homebuyers facing sticker shock
By Call it Crazy  1 comment, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says Well, it just proves that the average American should boycott mortgages and force the prices down.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 297 milliseconds to create.