Threads started by Call it Crazy

Memo To Global Warming Alarmists: Science Is Often Wrong
By Call it Crazy   3 comments, latest 22 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says Stop Sciencing! Really... You're not making my life better, it's getting more encroached on by trojanhorse technology that essentialy has me buying my own tracking devices. You're not curing cancer, drug stocks shoot...

Third Winter Storm in Four Days Bears Down on East Coast
By Call it Crazy   12 comments, latest 27 minutes ago:
lostand confused says Sigh-it finally got above freezing and a lot of snow melted and today back to teens and all that melted water turned to ice. Walking is a dangerous task.

COLDEST NYC MONTH IN 80 YEARS...
By Call it Crazy   114 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
Dan8267 says [crickets...]

49 of 50 states start March with snow on the ground
By Call it Crazy   17 comments, latest 1 day ago:
sbh says Look! A penguin!

Nasdaq closes above 5,000 for first time since 2000, DOW and S&P at Record
By Call it Crazy   11 comments, latest 2 days ago:
indigenous says CL says And record profits. Apple isn't only buying it's shares back. So you feel that the stock market is not over valued?

Clear Capital: San Francisco facing bubble 2.0
By Call it Crazy   posted 2 days ago:
“Healthy buyer demand and strong job markets in the California Bay Area are factors helping to push home prices up. Our most recent data through February 2015 shows the Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, and...

What a $1 million home looks like in different markets
By Call it Crazy   37 comments, latest 2 days ago:
mmmarvel says Call it Crazy says There was another CA house in LA in that article: Los Angeles 2 bed 2 bath, 1320 sq. ft. Price: $930K * * MMR says ....My point is that...

Uber reports data breach affecting 50,000 drivers: report
By Call it Crazy   1 comment, latest 5 days ago:
HydroCabron says Get their DNA and cross-check against a database of rape kits. The results will surprise you.

Obama vetoes Keystone XL pipeline bill
By Call it Crazy   73 comments, latest 5 days ago:
Call it Crazy says HydroCabron says Should be preserved in alcohol This guy already is...

Greenspan: The Economy Feels Like In "The Late Stages Of The Great Depression"
By Call it Crazy   4 comments, latest 5 days ago:
Vicente says Alan and his buddy here should be cellmates. "I guess I should warn you, if I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I've said." Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quo

Stocks rise, close at records as Yellen reassures, DJIA 18,209
By Call it Crazy   8 comments, latest 1 week ago:
indigenous says mell says Longer than most shorts can stay solvent. Isn't that a bit like the relationship between the lion tamer and the lions?

Dramatic Florida manatee rescue part of winter reality shift in Deep South
By Call it Crazy   6 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Call it Crazy says bob2356 says I don't see any the christian science monitor putting any actual numbers to their opinion. We don't see YOU putting any numbers to YOUR opinions either....

H&R Block: Majority of Obamacare clients paying back subsidy
By Call it Crazy   1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
jvolstad says For you veterans, the VA Health Care does meet the ACA standards. http://www.va.gov/health/aca/ The same applies for military retirees and Tricare. http://www.tricare.mil/aca

ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass
By Call it Crazy   36 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Call it Crazy says Heraclitusstudent says Call it Crazy says ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass Whine whine whine.... Ha Ha .... Unfortunately, that WASN'T a whine.... Gruber was talking about YOU!!: Call...

1 in 3 Americans on verge of financial ruin
By Call it Crazy   30 comments, latest 1 week ago:
tatupu70 says Reality says In terms of manufacturing, German and Japan were still recovering from their WWII destruction in the late 1940's, 1950's and early 1960's. So, if I find a chart of US exports...

Track The Massive Congestion At The Port Of Long Beach In Real Time
By Call it Crazy   56 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Vicente says Call it Crazy says I'm still waiting for YOU to dispute that those ships are sitting anchored off the coast.... Ships at anchor. Whoopty frickin do. Can Call it Crazy still run down...

S&P 500, Dow end at records, book weekly gains
By Call it Crazy   6 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Ceffer says More filthy lucre for the evil Boomfucks and one percenters, Muahahahahahahahahah! I think I will invest in basement futures.

PAPER: 'GLOBAL WARMING' BIGGEST SCIENCE SCANDAL EVER
By Call it Crazy   55 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Call it Crazy says Quigley says This serves to denigrate those with a differing opinion, and most importantly makes the assumption that climate change is equal to science and science is equal to fact. That's...

Gov't sent 800,000 HealthCare.gov customers wrong tax info
By Call it Crazy   1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
Call it Crazy says Hey Curious, you're not fast enough!!

Stunning Images Of The "Siberian Express" FreezeNado
By Call it Crazy   11 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Call it Crazy says zzyzzx says Where is Al Gore and his Global Warming now? Under a foot of snow in Tennessee perhaps? Didn't you get the memo?? Global Warming causes all this record breaking...

Page 1 of 50  Forward »

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net