Threads started by Call it Crazy

What matters more to housing: Price or rates?
By Call it Crazy  67 comments, latest 40 minutes ago:
JH says Call it Crazy says So, for the same monthly payment of $1,430, which interest rate works out best over 10 years? Well the 7% is best when you refi to 4% and get...

Stocks soar, and most Americans just don't care
By Call it Crazy  29 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Stocks Soar! One percent has more money to use to RAPE AMERICA! Who can help but weep in rapture at that headline?

Billionaire Warns: Yellen Collapse 'Will Be Unlike Any Other'
By Call it Crazy  8 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
smaulgld says indigenous says This looks like an infomercial? It is: not matter how bad things get this guys "system" will find the consistent winning stocks!

In-the-know insiders are dumping stocks
By Call it Crazy  15 comments, latest 16 hours ago:
Mark D says Call it Crazy says Now, within one day, you've made a 180 degree change. even if he makes the same prediction 20 years later it would be within one day. and it...

"The Stock Market" In 2013 - For 5-Year-Olds
By Call it Crazy  3 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Strategist says Call it Crazy says Wonder what level it's at now? Record levels. I realize you are seeking help from 5 year olds. I thought I'll tell you what they would have said anyway.

What If the Current Market Mirrors the Black Monday Crash Market of 1987?
By Call it Crazy  5 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Call it Crazy says American in Japan says This time it's different! Yep, this time is different.... Or not.....

Robert Shiller says stocks are very expensive
By Call it Crazy  1 comment, latest 1 day ago:
Call it Crazy says Was he right?

Womans prized life-size Obama statue was stolen-so she went to a hospital
By Call it Crazy  10 comments, latest 1 day ago:
komputodo says Call it Crazy says komputodo says Tried be be eloquent and couldn't pull it off. Sounds like Obama trying to be president... One of the "go to" phrases that they always seem to...

Food Stamp Enrollments Top 45 Million 3 Years In a Row
By Call it Crazy  13 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Paralithodes says bob2356 says Yet another one who doesn't know what the word rate means. Like so many other words or phrases, the word "rate" means exactly what Bob says it means, in the context...

Pending Home Sales Drop YoY For 10th Month In A Row
By Call it Crazy  2 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Call it Crazy says "Interest rates are lower than they were a year ago, price growth continues to moderate and total housing inventory is at its highest level since August 2012," said Lawrence Yun, NAR's...

JPMorgan and other banks struck by cyberattack
By Call it Crazy  1 comment, latest 1 day ago:
Blurtman says Isn't the FBI stretched too thin to investigate bank crimes?

Doctor Fed, You Are Wanted In The San Francisco Housing Ward, STAT
By Call it Crazy  6 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Strategist says Call it Crazy says Strategist says Call it Crazy says Strategist says If paycheck power was relevant, San Francisco would never have got to where it is now to begin with. I know...

4 charts show how even Realtors are losing confidence in housing
By Call it Crazy  3 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Strategist says Mark D says let me know when prices come down I hope you have patience. Lots and lots of patience.

Opinion: This house market is falling apart
By Call it Crazy  2 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Bubbabear says bubblesitter says Keith Jurow must be an idiot. Don't get your panties in a wad for nothing....

No media outcry after black cop kills young white man...
By Call it Crazy  6 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Strategist says Call it Crazy says Where's the white version of Al Sharpton when you need him? Wonder what Obama has to say about this. I think both shootings were justified. How come the Sharpton's...

Where you give up the most to afford a house - CA the Worst
By Call it Crazy  39 comments, latest 3 days ago:
JH says Call it Crazy says Everyone one that I know who has been in their houses for a long time went did cash out refi's at the top of the bubble, basically resetting their...

Sales of new homes reach troubling 4-month low
By Call it Crazy  11 comments, latest 3 days ago:
Rew says Call it Crazy says Rew says New homes aren't being built or sold at previous rates though. True. I believe that was the title and topic of this thread... Duh... But you are...

Napa, Calif., earthquake: Economic hit could reach $1 billion
By Call it Crazy  7 comments, latest 3 days ago:
JH says John Bailo says What a ripoff from these "needy" po-rich people. It is total bullshit, but this is exactly how it will go down.

More Than A Thousand Stood Under Heat & Sun For Free Food In Miami
By Call it Crazy  23 comments, latest 4 days ago:
sbh says thunderlips11 says HEY YOU says Oh! I'm special. I will never lose my job,end up homeless,live in my car & have to hope that I can get free food. It's certainly never happened...

Major 7.0-magnitude quake strikes Peru: USGS
By Call it Crazy  2 comments, latest 4 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says Call it Crazy says What are the odds??? Very good http://earthquakestoday.info/

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 161 milliseconds to create.