Threads started by BoomAndBustCycle

Appraisal To Remove PMI...
By BoomAndBustCycle  13 comments, latest 4 days ago:
BoomAndBustCycle says SoftShell says So how did you handle the appraiser? He was a friendly guy, most thorough appraiser I've had though.. he was there for awhile. I gave him a print out with receipts...

Assumable Mortgages For EVERYONE
By BoomAndBustCycle  24 comments, latest 2 months ago:
mmmarvel says HHB says I know people who did this in the early 80s when rates were sky high. I also agree we will see it again when rates increase. I resemble that remark in...

One US export that's still going strong and growing...
By BoomAndBustCycle  posted 4 months ago:
Hollywood movies! Actually, international grosses are doubling and sometimes even tripling Domestic grosses, like the upcoming Godzilla movie probably will do. I mean, Captain America is already at $700 Million internationally. When people talk about...

Why aren't ACA premiums tax deductible?
By BoomAndBustCycle  14 comments, latest 5 months ago:
sbh says curious2 says sbh says Now, I could afford it, but I refused to continue it for the simple reason it wasn't worth it. If only everyone looked at the MID that way, we...

Foreclosure Starts Fall to 2006 Level as Home Prices Rise
By BoomAndBustCycle  28 comments, latest 7 months ago:
tatupu70 says Call it Crazy says Let's refresh your memory, the original post #1 was about NATIONWIDE foreclosures.... I posted a chart from January's CA foreclosure starts... Then you posted some local real estate agents...

Interest Rates to fall below 4% again?
By BoomAndBustCycle  16 comments, latest 8 months ago:
Bubbabear says Analyzer says If the rates do not fall to below 3% then the Fed is not doing their job, plain and simple.... .....kinda funny watching them BEAT a dead horse.....but hey, every dog...

So Cal's weather premium in full effect...
By BoomAndBustCycle  posted 9 months ago:
Went back east for christmas... The cold weather didn't get to me as much as waking up to a grey, gloomy sky every morning. I grew up back east and don't know how I wasn't...

If by 2050 nearly all cars on the road were self-driving!
By BoomAndBustCycle  12 comments, latest 9 months ago:
HydroCabron is Kochel 271 says Could the cars be programmed to driven off a huge cliff if they confirm that only realtors are inside?

Company is switching to ACA Care in February!
By BoomAndBustCycle  3 comments, latest 9 months ago:
BoomAndBustCycle says Blue Shield Gold plan PPO... No deductible. Co-pays range from 15 for meds up to $150 for ER visit. Its still not as good as prior plan... But for half the monthly premium...

How is it legal for an insurer to cancel an insurance policy?
By BoomAndBustCycle  9 comments, latest 10 months ago:
curious2 says Heraclitusstudent says And the church. So what? So, taxpayers are contributing to "charity" hospitals, whether they also buy insurance or not. If you object to churches claiming tax exemption, that isn't a reason...

COVEREDCA exchange.. I give up!
By BoomAndBustCycle  20 comments, latest 10 months ago:
dodgerfanjohn says BoomAndBustCycle says DodgerFanJohn, I don't think your income factors at all into your girlfriend's subsidy eligibility. As long as you're not married and don't file taxes together... She's still single and for all...

PMI Removal Request Denied.. Bank Claims 75% LTV needed to remove PMI.
By BoomAndBustCycle  1 comment, latest 11 months ago:
bob2356 says Read your loan documents. My pmi thresh hold was always documented.

HealthCare Website Problems...
By BoomAndBustCycle  2 comments, latest 11 months ago:
smaulgld says and again

Free Market healthcare options in CA? Outside of ObamaCare? Are there any?
By BoomAndBustCycle  4 comments, latest 1 year ago:
thomaswong.1986 says BoomAndBustCycle says Was gonna ask my finance dept why they havent setup a section 125 plan... To save its employees money. But dont' want to sound like im telling the finance dept how...

$300K Los Angeles House flipped in one month for $922K
By BoomAndBustCycle  1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
epitaph says I thought this crazy shit was over.

Chinese Mother buys $6.5 MIL condo in Manhatten for 2 year-old
By BoomAndBustCycle  15 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Oxygen says i aint even mad

Any 401K investors who luckily started investing in around March 2009..?
By BoomAndBustCycle  9 comments, latest 1 year ago:
david1 says Turned 30 in March 2009. Not 401k, but in a taxable trading account I started buying stocks in Feb/March 2009. They went up around 25% in 3 months and I thought it was...

Job Creation myths...
By BoomAndBustCycle  6 comments, latest 1 year ago:
New Renter says BoomAndBustCycle says Do people really need to work 40-80+ hours a week? No! Nor does everyone need to actually go to a B&M site to be productive BoomAndBustCycle says Wouldn't our society...

Retirees Are the Casualties of the Currency War: Schiff
By BoomAndBustCycle  posted 1 year ago:
http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs If and when inflation kicks in the way Schiff and others predict, the problem gets even worse. Suddenly nest eggs will have almost no buying power, those who borrowed recklessly get rewarded, and the...

Chris Dorner's Manifesto
By BoomAndBustCycle  posted 1 year ago:
http://wap.myfoxla.com/w/main/ Well, as sick as what this guy did killing that innocent irvine couple... It looks like he got national attention and got to name all the names and air all his sometimes petty grievances....

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 52 milliseconds to create.