Threads started by lostand confused

85 yr old "Sugar Daddy" tied up and robbed by 17 year old twins
By lostand confused  42 comments, latest 21 minutes ago:
sbh says In Iran a woman was executed for attacking her rapist.....or so I presume from headlines (I don't go down those rabbitholes). I suspect many Iranians were of the opinion that it was morally...

Pakistani men make curry from 100 bodies they dug up.
By lostand confused  4 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
zzyzzx says

AL man gets $1,000 in settlement from police-lawyers get $459k
By lostand confused  10 comments, latest 21 hours ago:
Ceffer says I heard they tried to talk him out of the 1000 bucks, too. They tried to appeal to his conscience that a miscarriage of justice would occur if the lawyers didn't get ALL...

AIDS from towels-so says Pat Robertson..
By lostand confused  15 comments, latest 1 day ago:
CaptainShuddup says George Zimmer let Obama down on that Tan suit.

Lockheed claims nuclear fusion breakthrough.
By lostand confused  48 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Rin says For one, I'm not a PhD guy. I'd left applied chemistry (read: not nuclear chemistry but surface chemistry), years ago with a BS. I do, however, have seen reaction kinetic charts/diagrams where there...

Union chases jobs out of Palmdale, CA
By lostand confused  posted 1 day ago:
http://www.latimes.com/local/c A Japanese company's much-celebrated plans to build a light-rail manufacturing plant in Palmdale appear all but dead after months of clashes with local labor unions and community groups

Two women gang up to steal houses.
By lostand confused  posted 3 days ago:
https://gma.yahoo.com/police-t Laverne Green was shocked to discover that someone had stolen her house and moved strangers in. She was even more dismayed to find out that she had to start court proceedings to get her...

Anti gun Missouri dem arrested with 9mm pistol, refuses breathalyzer
By lostand confused  14 comments, latest 3 days ago:
marco says I just want to personally thank the Demopublicans and the Republicrats, the two branches of the War Party Of The Rich in Washington, D.C. . It's so clear that they have all of...

Appeals court rules against FL city over red light camera tickets.
By lostand confused  posted 3 days ago:
http://watchdog.org/178057/cha By Marianela Toledo | Florida Watchdog MIAMI Big changes could be coming to cities with red-light cameras after a Florida District Court of Appeals judge said it’s illegal for camera operators to issue citations...

UN worried about water shut off to deadbeats in Detroit??
By lostand confused  2 comments, latest 4 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says The UN is right, certain utilities shouldn't be such a profit center. Fuck even Caligula knew that.

Obsessive woman tries to enter house through chimney-gets stuck
By lostand confused  1 comment, latest 5 days ago:
jvolstad says No, No, No. She wasn't trying to break in. She was a Realtor trying to make a sale. Note the big letter "R" on her ass.

Japanese minister resigns over accusations of using politi funds to buy make up
By lostand confused  posted 5 days ago:
http://news.yahoo.com/japan-in Tokyo (AFP) - Japan's high-profile and telegenic industry minister on Monday resigned over claims she misused political funds, including to buy both votes and make-up, dealing a blow to Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's proclaimed...

Chicago drivers wise up to speed cameras-not enough fines as estimated.
By lostand confused  2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Robber Baron Elite Scum says This is the sort of bullshit that the governments have all become. (State AND Federal) "We need $50M in REVENUE!: REVENUE? Government is nothing more than a corporation and it's...

Builder in FL builds a million $ home-on the wrong lot !!!!!
By lostand confused  6 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Dan8267 says lostand confused says Builder in FL builds a million $ home-on the wrong lot Oh well, free home to somebody...

Work for 1 day as substitute teacher-get 1 million in pension.
By lostand confused  3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
mmmarvel says Dang - they are so short sighted. Just think how much the pensions would be if they worked TWO days. Or, or, or how about a month? It staggers the imagination.

Do you still have to pay off the difference after a foreclosure??
By lostand confused  7 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Call it Crazy says Robert Sproul says Last I heard all refi's and HELOCs became recourse in Cali. Also, many of the loan modification programs (HAMP) became recourse when the new documents were signed.

Clinton already getting ready for Iowa??
By lostand confused  3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
mmmarvel says lostand confused says Clinton already getting ready for Iowa?? And I've got my barf bag ready - let's roll.

Obozo's war on leakers continues-another journalist under his sights.
By lostand confused  2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says Well as long as it's just Conservative people he's locking up in the Federal dungeons, then what's the harm?

I love my husband, here's why I want to cheat on him.
By lostand confused  23 comments, latest 1 week ago:
New Renter says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says New Renter says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Amex had the decency not to ask how the headboard got embedded into the wall. We paid for the upholstery to be cleaned before they...

NSA leaked documents reveal alien communication program?
By lostand confused  2 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
New Renter says Oh for Chrissake! "Sentry Eagle" is just what the good folks at the NSA calls spying on their ex's. Example: Deputy director "Bob" of the NSA (the intelligence gathering branch, not the...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 86 milliseconds to create.