Threads started by lostand confused

Triple bubble in China??
By lostand confused  4 comments, latest 2 days ago:
indigenous says HydroCabron says Wow. Sounds like the Fed's loose-renminbi policy really screwed 'em good. No mutt it is called mercantilism

Senate repubs block bill that would have slowed down NSA spying.
By lostand confused  10 comments, latest 2 days ago:
sbh says Call it Crazy says sbh says They need to spy around and find their own dicks, first. What is your fascination with dicks? You reference them in almost every post? Deciding to come...

Il Repub GOV elect's advisor gets 200k a year in pension
By lostand confused  posted 3 days ago:
http://politics.suntimes.com/a One of the big problems Gov.-elect Bruce Rauner will face is what to do about the states public pension crisis. He doesnt need to go any farther than a member of his own transition...

Was Obamacare's Cadillac tax misrepresented??
By lostand confused  1 comment, latest 3 days ago:
dublin hillz says The think tank never liked tax free status of health insurance benefits provided to the employees. By declaring a baseline level for what constitutes "cadillac" and tying it to CPI (knowing full...

American women- 80 yr old Charles Manson to wed 26 yr old woman!!
By lostand confused  3 comments, latest 4 days ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Chuck is burnishing his credentials as a family man to better position him for appointments as, say, secretary of defense or HHS in a teabagger government after the 2016 elections.

Rooftop solar electricity on par with oil, coal??
By lostand confused  22 comments, latest 4 days ago:
Call it Crazy says iwog says Call it Crazy says What do you pay monthly on the lease/finance payment? LOL....right. I wrote a check. Just think, in about another 10 years, you'll just have maybe...

When the good Reverand owes $4.5 million in taxes.
By lostand confused  2 comments, latest 4 days ago:
Ceffer says It isn't tax cheating, it's just his fair share of reparations.

Harvard and UNC discriminate against Asians and whites and favor blacks/latinos?
By lostand confused  4 comments, latest 5 days ago:
zzyzzx says

TX woman's 4 pitbulls break into neighbor's yard and kill beagle-sues for $1mi
By lostand confused  50 comments, latest 5 days ago:
Strategist says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Strategist says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Get a border collie. They can help with the crossword if you get it before they finish it in ink and will put a bullet through a...

Merit is meaningless-only race matters for students in NJ
By lostand confused  4 comments, latest 5 days ago:
Blurtman says A through genome analysis should be conducted to separate the thrivers from the runts.

OR voters vote down driver license for illegals.
By lostand confused  5 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Blurtman says elliemae says Uber is having a huge fight with the taxi commission in Vegas. Them drivers have been long-hauling for years and every now & then they're pretending to cut down on long-hauls....

Coldest Nov weather in decades hits states from WY to TX
By lostand confused  34 comments, latest 1 week ago:
marcus says lostand confused says ad hominem does not offend me Oh, okay, then that means your comment about feeling sorry for my students means your just a royal asshole. I was giving you the...

Stippers claim they are employees-awarded 10 million in "wages"
By lostand confused  2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Ceffer says The judge gets a lifetime of free lap dances, now. The lawyers stripped the settlement and called it a quid pro quo.

When a used car salesman beats a long term state senator.
By lostand confused  4 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Strategist says lostand confused says When a used car salesman beats a long term state senator. Politicians are now lower than used car salesmen. How low can they go?

99 ways to increase your pension in California.
By lostand confused  4 comments, latest 1 week ago:
HydroCabron says lostand confused says I wonder if you are a 90 yr old foggy and marry a 20 yr old and croak-will the 20yr old have pension for life?? At least part of it....

In NJ, women can choose any college to attend-parents have to foot the bill
By lostand confused  5 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says If it's ANYTHING that the Liberals champion, like Education and Healthcare. You can count on two things, you'll be made to buy it, and it won't be cheap. What's in your wallet?

Woman gets 1billion divorce settlement-thinks she got a raw deal-to appeal
By lostand confused  1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
mmmarvel says Yeah, I mean what can you get for a mere billion dollars any more??? I ask you.

38% of all big companies to be hit by Obozocare's cadillac tax.
By lostand confused  1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
lostand confused says Good thing the clown's party was defeated. No saying what else he will cook up-from forcing all the world to spy on Americans' finances through FATCA, massive spying on all Americans through...

Now even meth labs are being outsourced.
By lostand confused  8 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
CaptainShuddup says elliemae says There's a "Breaking Elliemae" reality series? That explains the cameras and that obnoxious man with the bullhorn. I bet if FOX followed around the producers of the A&E reality show, with...

90 yr old chef faces jail/fines for feeding the homeless.
By lostand confused  4 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Blurtman says Those worthless fucks should get jobs as robosigners or peddlers of bogus securities. Parasites!

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 267 milliseconds to create.