Threads started by lostand confused

Obozo goes after pot growers in states where it is legal
By lostand confused   11 comments, latest 1 day ago:
thunderlips11 says Marijuana legalization is killing our prisons, and reducing revenue for cities !

IRS: Illegals who DID NOT pay taxes can file for tax refunds.
By lostand confused   7 comments, latest 2 days ago:
indigenous says How dare you mutts question the wisdom of our overlords, we would be rooting around for grubs if not for them and their wisdom.

Is Obama the law in America?
By lostand confused   3 comments, latest 3 days ago:
Dan8267 says I reckon Obama more like Facebook, invading your privacy and tracking your every move.

New IRS guidelines regading Cadillac tax of Obozocare makes it scary.
By lostand confused   posted 1 week ago:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ro Im a tax lawyer based in San Francisco (www.WoodLLP.com), but I handle tax matters everywhere. I enjoy untangling a tax mess from the past, disputing taxes with the government or planning taxes for the...

Hillary Clinton gets 300k for one hr speech.
By lostand confused   7 comments, latest 1 week ago:
HEY YOU says Voting for a Democrat is stupid as voting for a Republican. It's a Big Club & the generic "you" Assholes aren't in it.

White house wants brokers to take responsibility for retirement funds
By lostand confused   13 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bob2356 says Strategist says I'm gonna take Rin's advise and move to Australia. Enjoy the $18 trillion payments. Unless you are under 50 and have a job lined up that scores high on the skilled...

Sub zero temps promote stunning ice formations on the Great lakes
By lostand confused   26 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Peter P says I saw "Sub Zero" and "Promote" in the same sentence and thought we could finally get a new fridge. :-(

Another Obozo the clown-err constitutional scholar- secretive deal??
By lostand confused   2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Call it Crazy says Are you really surprised... Debt forgiveness for college grads... Amnesty for illegals... What ever it takes to increase the Dem voter base....

Can only illegals do manual labor without police harassment??
By lostand confused   8 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Call it Crazy says thunderlips11 says Call it Crazy says The Governor doesn't write the laws.. But he DOES enforce (or not enforce) them. And veto them. And often, interpret HOW to enforce them Many...

Another Obozocare-taxing the middle class to pay for the 300# lazy critters
By lostand confused   109 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Peter P says Who cares about that mythical "everyone?"

NV Road rage victim/mom went looking for suspect with armed son.
By lostand confused   17 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
jvolstad says Can's!!!! http://youtu.be/Tcwz8-EfFYE

Yahoo laying off people .
By lostand confused   20 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Rin says Strategist says he he he. If I tell them I know you, will they give me a wholesale discount? My frequent boinking miles Down Under have expired. I've been stuck stateside, working much...

Woman sets Chicago apt on fire, because boyfriend smoked all the weed!
By lostand confused   posted 2 weeks ago:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/co Linda Lopez, 35, of Chicago, pleaded guilty Wednesday to residential arson and was sentenced to four years in prison. She was also ordered to pay $1,000 in restitution. Lopez had initially been charged with...

Yup-looks like I can start a thread -but not post comments.
By lostand confused   posted 2 weeks ago:

No jail for CA woman who tried to sever husband's penis
By lostand confused   5 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Ceffer says She got off light because the evidence was meager. Gloria Allred with scissors? If only she could cut them all off with a single snip snip snip? I think I am going to...

Man kills burglar in his own garage-sentenced to 70 yrs.
By lostand confused   posted 3 weeks ago:
http://news.yahoo.com/montana- A Montana homeowner was sentenced Thursday to 70 years in prison, with no parole for at least 20 years, in the shotgun killing of a German exchange student who was trespassing in his garage....

Comcast cashes 79 yr old woman's rent check
By lostand confused   posted 3 weeks ago:
https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/c If you’ve ever accidentally received a check that wasn’t addressed to you, you probably did the right thing and either tried to contact the person who wrote it or just ripped it up and...

Los Angeles has biggest gap between rents and wages in the US
By lostand confused   18 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Mark says There is an exodus of working/middle class people from CA. Unfordable housing is the main reason that is given when asked. Won't this suppress wages further there as it becomes a haves/have nots...

US charges Iowa widow over the way she deposited her late husband's money
By lostand confused   16 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Straw Man says saroya says She deserved to have her funds seized. She should be prosecuted not for money laundering but for stupidity. All she had to do was go to Citi, HSBC, Credit Suisse,...

Staples threatens to fire employees who work more than 25 hrs/week-Obozocare
By lostand confused   5 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Entitlemented says Perhaps what we need is a huge investment in technology. Right now we spend $700B per year on Legal Fees, likely $2.5T on administration, $1.4T on defense, $5T in entitlements and only $2.5B...

Page 1 of 30  Forward »

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net