Threads started by lostand confused

Court has new rules for debt collection agencies.
By lostand confused  posted 1 day ago:
http://nypost.com/2014/09/16/c Shady debt collection agencies frequently score court judgments for the wrong amount of money or even from the wrong person by using incomplete proof or by pressing cases where the statute of limitations has...

I have a vagina , so should be paid as much as a dick law blocked by repubs
By lostand confused  24 comments, latest 1 day ago:
zzyzzx says Carolyn C says n the case of management, engineering, architecture, and any all other professions there should not be pay discrepancies. Actually women get paid more because of quotas.

I never should have followed my dreams
By lostand confused  38 comments, latest 2 days ago:
lostand confused says Rin says The problem is that much of R&D are vassals, against the corporate machinery So true. You can put your heart and soul into it and do a great job and...

Is the NSA looking at your nude photos??
By lostand confused  1 comment, latest 3 days ago:
Ceffer says It would be an appropriate and hideous punishment for their eavesdropping. However, if you really want to hurt them, nude photos of Nancy Pelosi with nipple rings and Hillary Clinton with a smeary,...

Do the religious disown their gay children at higher rates??
By lostand confused  17 comments, latest 3 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says marcus says "A Rising Number of Homeless Gay Teens Are Being Cast Out by Religious Families" Isn't that what the "Y" is for?

Too much botox oozing into Nancy Pelosi's brain??
By lostand confused  13 comments, latest 4 days ago:
Call it Crazy says Ceffer says I wasn't aware that letting in unlimited quantities of third world immigrants who don't speak English was preserving civilization as we know it, my bad. Even worse... They let...

$1 million for a parking spot?!!!!
By lostand confused  29 comments, latest 6 days ago:
Peter P says Call it Crazy says Peter P says Self-driving cars will be a HUGE game-changer. For the auto insurance industry... Just think of what they'll charge for premiums!! They may charge slightly less...

Police seize hundreds of millions of dollars from innocent motorists
By lostand confused  16 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says Straw Man says Watch and learn how to handle traffic stop on some long stretch of deserted road: No these cops have been out there for centuries, how do you think the cliff...

Trump Entertainment files for bankruptcy-Again.
By lostand confused  29 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Blurtman says Why can't this man be President of the USA?

Obozo's way of stopping Americans renouncing citizenship-increase the fee
By lostand confused  19 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says In fact when I leave this country, I'm going to return the favor to the rest of the world and just show up unannounced and undocumented. Let's see how they like it, when...

"Telepathy" experiment sends first mental message
By lostand confused  107 comments, latest 1 week ago:
New Renter says Peter P says The swiping keyboard works just fine. I no longer crave having a physical keyboard. I was happy with the swipe keyboard until I saw how much screen I lost...

"Isis Jihadi" crosses US border with Mexico-with a severed head.
By lostand confused  7 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Quigley says bob2356 says Isis didn't exist a year ago, now they are operating in juarez? Who makes this shit up? Get a grip. It can't happen because I'm not ready for it!

Priest with HIV pleads guilty to soliciting sex
By lostand confused  posted 1 week ago:
http://news.msn.com/crime-just An HIV-positive priest has pleaded guilty to soliciting sex from a Cleveland-area park ranger. The 69-year-old Rev. James McGonegal (muh-GAHN'-ee-gul) was arrested nearly a year ago after he solicited a park ranger near downtown...

Ex Virginia Governor guilty of public corruption
By lostand confused  3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
lostand confused says From the article, "Witnesses — including the former governor himself — said Maureen McDonnell despised being first lady, and was prone to such angry outbursts that the mansion staff threatened a mass...

Feds punish firm for asking non-citizens to provide more docs to prove status
By lostand confused  5 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
carrieon says The title doesn't match the article? Here's the issue from the article. "A lawful permanent resident’s card expires, but their right to work is permanent." A permanent resident is permanently eligible for work....

Interesting way to commit suicide
By lostand confused  12 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Strategist says Ceffer says Wow, he can pay 500,000 to have his head sewn back on, and he will still have 500,000 left over. Thats what Obamacare is for?Call it Crazy says turtledove says "I'm...

Lawnmowers-what kind do you use?
By lostand confused  31 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
New Renter says zzyzzx says errc says How well does this work around obstacles Doesit cut well in small tight spaces It's MUCH easier to work around obstacles. Push reel movers are the lightest mowers...

China doctors replace vertebra bone with 3D printed vertebra
By lostand confused  1 comment, latest 2 weeks ago:
lostand confused says I wonder how long before we lose our dominance of science?? Well maybe the Chinese will offshore their jobs then.

33yr old Indiana woman faces decades in prison for botched aborton
By lostand confused  3 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
HEY YOU says elliemae says What a trip. Don't live in Indiana is the takeaway. Boycott Indiana! "takeaway" ones money from their economy"

Women techies want to fight sexism-by posing in their underwear..
By lostand confused  11 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
mmmarvel says jvolstad says I wonder if Grace Hopper, the creator of COBOL, would do the same thing? We can only hope not. However it does explain why COBOL is ... well, COBAL.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 83 milliseconds to create.