Threads started by CaptainShuddup

When next Tuesday comes...
By CaptainShuddup  10 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Vicente says sbh says If anyone else has any suggestions Ooh ooh ooh Mistuh Kotter! The GOP can finally pass the bill they've had waiting in the wings. Its pays for new a new series...

More American outstanding leadership through automation
By CaptainShuddup  29 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
New Renter says jRin says On the other hand, what Scott Grissom believes is that the metal plating in the capsule, in a pure oxygen environment, next to a power source behind a control panel,...

Obama's Red Hot sauce
By CaptainShuddup  posted 11 hours ago:
I blame that Shit on EVERYTHING!

Student loaners can buy a house... if the boomers will sell them.
By CaptainShuddup  7 comments, latest 16 hours ago:
Dan8267 says CaptainShuddup says In a survey of 4,000 Baby Boomer households conducted by the non-profit Demand Institute, 63% of Boomers plan to stay in their current home once they retire. They have to. Their...

Islam lesson is a history lesson, while Christianity is bad religion got that!?
By CaptainShuddup  59 comments, latest 20 hours ago:
FortWayne says Vicente says Wait, where does taxes fit in there? Cause if there's one thing I know about Republicans it's that they go on and on and on and ON about how liberals love...

Ebola Nurse is an attention whore
By CaptainShuddup  19 comments, latest 1 day ago:
bob2356 says Strategist says It's very simple. If you are at risk of spreading a deadly disease, you should be quarantined. So next flu epidemic in asia we will be quarantine everyone who travels to...

Da Gubnah tells Dan to shut up, and the crowd goes wild!
By CaptainShuddup  5 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Call it Crazy says Don't screw around with the big man...

The coolaid pump is broken
By CaptainShuddup  2 comments, latest 1 day ago:
CaptainShuddup says It came loaded on my Samsung Pro Tab, when I opened it, it tried to get my billing info. It was the first factory app to go. It keeps coming back with a...

Which version are you going to believe Next Tuesday?
By CaptainShuddup  12 comments, latest 1 day ago:
humanity says Vicente says CaptainShuddup says I think that reported statement by the Liberal propaganda machine So CNN is part of the Liberal propaganda machine? My org chart doesn't show that. You must not have...

This is a story about..
By CaptainShuddup  posted 1 day ago:
An unfair credit system that violates peoples basic human rights. People need to work to pay bills and to rebuild credit. There should be no correlation between someone having a bad credit score, and the...

Consider this Ass thoroughly bit...
By CaptainShuddup  4 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Strategist says dodgerfanjohn says So according to the article, it was not hate or bigotry over the past 20 years or so when Maher poked at Jews, Catholics, Christians, and whatever other religions, but now...

A few more reasons NOT to go to the Mall.
By CaptainShuddup  3 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Strategist says CaptainShuddup says I'll never step foot in another Mall. Track that greedy motherfuckers! Does not hurt us.

Your Ann is a bigger bitch than theirs
By CaptainShuddup  2 comments, latest 4 days ago:
thunderlips11 says The Fairness Doctrine was a plot to spread Godless Communism in these United States.

I must be a whatchamacallit or something!
By CaptainShuddup  posted 4 days ago:
http://money.cnn.com/2014/10/2 Who had we'll be paying thousands of dollars while being insured so you don't have to pay thousands of dollars? "This fucking GUY!" Health insurance: 5 basic questions to ask NEW YORK (CNNMoney) Got...

Ya'll keep playing that song, and people keep tuning you out.
By CaptainShuddup  posted 4 days ago:
http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/27/ The so-called war on women that Democrats love to talk about on the campaign trail may be losing some of its luster. The attack line -- aimed at painting Republicans as out of sync...

Who knew that Liberals bore so much open hostilities and antisemitism?
By CaptainShuddup  32 comments, latest 5 days ago:
Strategist says bgamall4 says Strategist says bgamall4 says Zionists desecrate the Torah every single day when they ignore the obvious, that the new Zion was to be established by the Messiah, not some self avowed...

Perhaps the Liberal media can take their shifts
By CaptainShuddup  posted 6 days ago:
http://www.foxnews.com/health/ Saturday that an "extraordinary number" of Bellevue Hospital staffers took a sick day Friday rather than treat Dr. Craig Spencer. And those who reported for work were petrified at having to enter his isolation...

James Gandofini vs Bryan Cranston
By CaptainShuddup  8 comments, latest 6 days ago:
lakermania says CaptainShuddup says I once saw an interview with him, where he said an elementary teacher asked him if he could come talk to her class. He was genuinely sickened and disgusted by her...

The party of tolerance is the party of hypocrisy
By CaptainShuddup  22 comments, latest 6 days ago:
humanity says SoftShell says http://www.politifact.com/trut Hahaha ! He proudly posts a claim that get's a "half true" from politifact. I should give you credit softshell. "Half true" is a big step in the right direction...

Norway can manufacture outrage with the best of them.
By CaptainShuddup  2 comments, latest 6 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says I'm not bent out of shape I'm just shining a flashlight on the Cockroaches so people don't step on them in the dark.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 390 milliseconds to create.