threads started by CaptainShuddup

More stupid results from stupid ideas from a stupid President
By CaptainShuddup   22 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Cull it Crazy says Cars should get real cheap real fast when Cap's 6000 point crash hits in one week after July 15. Everyone in America will have two cars damn near for free. They...

My electric bill just got cheaper no thanks to the EPA
By CaptainShuddup   25 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Cull it Crazy says The cars is stole. The houses is section 8 fraud 'n stuffed wit forty of 'em. De only in yer schools to sell dope and try ta bang yer daughter and...

DOW 220,000 here we come!!!!
By CaptainShuddup   9 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Cull it Crazy says errc says ! You heard it here, folks. The Captain promises a 6000 point drop in one week after July 15. We wait with bated breath. ---------- Looks like the captain...

The world misses G.W. Bush
By CaptainShuddup   28 comments, latest 19 hours ago:
Cull it Crazy says DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Ceffer says went down and grabassed the female volleyball players in their twat clinging spandex while slurring and stumbling right in front of his wife and daughters. He was...

The F-35 can't beat a F-16 in a dogfight
By CaptainShuddup   1 comment, latest 19 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says The F-Edsle I thought the thing with the F-35 was they stealthy deadly, they strike miles away in route to you. The enemy was not even supposed to know what hit them. Now...

Game set match!
By CaptainShuddup   20 comments, latest 22 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says CaptainShuddup says Then run for president because you're so deluded you actually believe you have a chance and that 90% of Americans DONT think you are a giant assclown who should be in...

The war on Women continues
By CaptainShuddup   posted 22 hours ago:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/29/ Residents recognized him Sunday night from his photo in media reports and called authorities, who picked him up as he walked along Highway 52 near the Davidson and Forsyth county line. McNeil is being...

Another ACA success story
By CaptainShuddup   2 comments, latest 23 hours ago:
Ceffer says If he were crowdfunding for a sex change, I would consider it. Since he is crowdfunding for an illness, absolutely not, do they think I am some kind of sucker?

A Pitbull should not be allowed to be registered as a service dog.
By CaptainShuddup   27 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Eat shit Crazy says CaptainShuddup says I'm more afraid of Libtards Damn Right!! They're totally Outta Control:

Suckers!
By CaptainShuddup   2 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Eat shit Crazy says News flash: Ted Cruz just proposed a Defense of Shithole Neighborhoods Act.

Last weeks SCOTUS rulings.
By CaptainShuddup   4 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Ceffer says SCOTUS is always delighted to extend contractual rights that give the legal profession access to financial vivisection and holding hostage for years on end as many citizens as possible.

That's gotta hurt
By CaptainShuddup   2 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Dan8267 says CaptainShuddup says That's gotta hurt What Call It Crazy said to his dog during a game of hide the salami.

Are you a renting second class citizen unworthy of basic human rights at home?
By CaptainShuddup   posted 1 day ago:
http://www.foxnews.com/politic New York Mayor Bill de Blasio is butting in to what city residents do in their homes, by pressing landlords and developers to ban smoking inside apartments, according to a report. The mayor's administration...

Sometimes you gotta love a man with a shit load of money...
By CaptainShuddup   6 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Eat shit Crazy says Hey cap, whaddaya think he'll pay you to re-lay that carpet when it comes off during debates? I can't wait til Rughead Rubber Lips buys his way onto the wingnut debate...

Scientist teach computer to debate like a SF Liberal
By CaptainShuddup   11 comments, latest 1 day ago:
HEY YOU says Computers will lose a debate with Rep/Cons. Iraq had Weapons of Mass Destruction. Period.No Debate. Technology is for losers.

So will Greece adopt the dollar or the yuan.
By CaptainShuddup   1 comment, latest 1 day ago:
Strategist says CaptainShuddup says So will Greece adopt the dollar or the yuan. Holy Shit. Please, not the dollar. Let them worship the Yuan. Better yet, the Ruble.

NYC's greatest dilemma.
By CaptainShuddup   2 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Eat shit Crazy says Fox also warned that Chuck Schumer is crafting legislation to allow bicycles to marry squeegees. Their children will have to have their own bathrooms too. It's already started! 100 years of...

CNN makes wild American neighborhood segragation claims and no one takes notice
By CaptainShuddup   21 comments, latest 3 days ago:
Eat shit Crazy says CaptainShuddup says Typical Liberals always trying to keep the colored folk confined to the neighborhoods that the Civic leaders carved out for them by the railroad tracks. And how dare me...

Ugh, Ugh, Ugh, Take it all bitch!!!!
By CaptainShuddup   13 comments, latest 3 days ago:
Ceffer says Strategist says Sure, but we have a lot of expenses like Greece. We want a bailout. It's a drought, we need a bail-in.

The Racist supreme court ruling on fair housing.
By CaptainShuddup   16 comments, latest 4 days ago:
bgamall4 says marcus says But as usual, I'm surprised by the degree to shich you don't understand it. Yes, he has a tin foil interpretation. This is a law that has existed for a long...

Page 1 of 67  Forward »

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net