Threads started by CaptainShuddup

The party of tolerance is the party of hypocrisy
By CaptainShuddup  15 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says You must be so proud of yourself to be so liked as a drunk, degenerate on Patnet!!! Congratulations on being such a major low-life!! sbh says and generally making a jackass...

It's what's NOT for lunch.
By CaptainShuddup  6 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
Vicente says Why all the hate for processed foods industry? They employ a lot of people, and reward their CEO and shareholders well. Job Creators should be worshipped and supported at every turn. Anyone who...

The stock market needs more foolish people.
By CaptainShuddup  2 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
HydroCABRON not hydrocarbon says Ignored the old 401K at my previous employer - didn't even open the statements. Just checked the balance - first time in 2.75 years - and see I'm up 114% in...

Obama jokes like an Asshole
By CaptainShuddup  61 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
HEY YOU says G.H.W. Bush: Read my lips,no new taxes. G.W. Bush: Iraq has WMD. I'm sure they simply misspoke.

Mind games without the knob.
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 15 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says Bonus Keep it simple stupid... I agree with this guy, and it's the primitive that you can't teach. Though I also think this applies to programming as well, not just in music. There's...

Liberal Mayor thanks his supporters with eminent domain
By CaptainShuddup  2 comments, latest 1 day ago:
CaptainShuddup says Well it's blight, and god forbid people from the good school districts should be presented with such an eyesore as they drive past them on their way to work down town.

Why has the Bush dynasty been more successful than the Kennedy's?
By CaptainShuddup  3 comments, latest 1 day ago:
SoftShell says Bush has always been more popular than ken.... CaptainShuddup says Why has the Bush dynasty been more successful than the Kennedy's?

State of the National thong is in great shape though...
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 1 day ago:
CaptainShuddup says We need to end legal licensing rights to any entity that is tax exempt. Any logo and likeness should be public domain. If they want to make money selling apparel then lose the...

If people believe it's Organic they will swear it's better than it is.
By CaptainShuddup  4 comments, latest 1 day ago:
BayAreaObserver says In a similar fashion as the organic is better its amazing to me how many folks (women especially) are suckers to buy anything being pitched by someone with a foreign accent and if...

Obama added 250,000 jobs this year.
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 1 day ago:
HEY YOU says All Rep/Con/Teas know that Govt. doesn't create jobs. Only totally unregulated Free Market Capitalism can create even one job.

The Dixiecrat South is at it again!
By CaptainShuddup  2 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Call it Crazy says CaptainShuddup says Miami-area lawmakers are proposing adding a 51st star to the American flag. As long as they don't add all 57 states to the flag like Obama said we have.

Hufpo PSA
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 2 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says Now here's a story that could have used an inforgraph.

Django's tang, charged for lewd conduct
By CaptainShuddup  posted 3 days ago:
http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/21/ She probably would have gotten away with lying her way out of a ticket, if she didn't go a crusade against the cops.

The Unlawful Florida Gubernatorial debate is tonight.
There's 5 candidates in the race, but only two are participating, as decreed by a Florida Kangaroo court. Adrian Wyllie 2014

People are unemployed in record numbers, not Stupid!
By CaptainShuddup  16 comments, latest 3 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says Dan8267 says Republicans have outright sabotaged the economy for the purpose of making Obama look bad. It was the little Blue men, honest injun! What a sad fuck that has an even more...

The Annoying Orange
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 3 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says CaptainShuddup says claimed Democratic candidates who are avoiding him on the campaign trail nevertheless are “strong allies” who have “supported my agenda in Congress.” Thanks for the heads up Obama!

I can't bring a baby to breakfast at Denny's without the Bitching
By CaptainShuddup  5 comments, latest 3 days ago:
Ceffer says That's right, just stop the world for the blessed bundle. Stop traffic, close the restaurant, hold the courts, to cater to baby momma infant masturbation narcissism in public. If you had the kid,...

Talk about driving a plow High
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2 MOSCOW – The head of French oil giant Total SA was killed at a Moscow airport when his corporate jet collided with a snowplow whose driver was drunk, Russian investigators said Tuesday. Total confirmed...

In praise of the dragging down Boomers
By CaptainShuddup  116 comments, latest 3 days ago:
thunderlips11 says marcus says IT's not an indictment of the entire group, and it's not information upon which an interesting generalization cane be made, nor does it make sense to talk about blaming boomers collectively....

Bunch of no talent hacks!
By CaptainShuddup  posted 4 days ago:
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.co Apparently the Frozen soundtrack is the only album that has sold over a million copies. This is the first year ever that has happened. Quick somebody get me a talent show winner!

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 116 milliseconds to create.