Threads started by CaptainShuddup

The Fed is getting the fat lady choir ready...
By CaptainShuddup  posted 6 hours ago:
http://www.foxnews.com/politic The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has spent more than $2 million to promote how joining a community choir can be beneficial to older adults. The government is currently financing a five-year project that...

Republicans are Dicks too
By CaptainShuddup  2 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Real Republicans pitchfork people in wheelchairs and eat their eyes in the name of Jesus Christ and America. Yeah but these days it's a gay couple affair. Quality bonding time for...

Another Obama appointee bites the dust
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 10 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says

See what happens when the president stays out of it?
By CaptainShuddup  4 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says humanity says Was it that, or was it that they couldn't figure out a way to make it a stand your ground or a self defense case ? He tried to do that,...

Challenge accepted
By CaptainShuddup  12 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Call it Crazy says Call it Crazy says Go do a Google search for iPhone 5 bending issues last year.. Take a quick look at this message board at Apple from the end of 2012...

From the "well you never asked" files
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 1 day ago:
CaptainShuddup says This article has got to be a joke right? I saw like two of them when I toured Machu Pichu back in 2012. The tour guide, even mentioned them, like they were as...

Will YOU change for ME
By CaptainShuddup  33 comments, latest 2 days ago:
New Renter says Dan8267 says New Renter says And how much energy does it take to magnetically lift those vehicles compared to just putting them on tires? None. Use permanent magnets for lift and electromagnets...

95 reasons
By CaptainShuddup  183 comments, latest 4 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says marcus says Yes, 400K is not THAT much. But OBama is worth millions now, and will make millions more after his Presidency in speaking fees. All above board stuff. Somebody is making my...

New Puppy Day
By CaptainShuddup  6 comments, latest 5 days ago:
turtledove says CaptainShuddup says He wont keep still for a clearer picture. That's because he's super handsome, and he doesn't like the paparazzi bugging him. And he's a doodlebug, so he doesn't have to listen.

In Syria, it's Terrorism if it happens in Oklahoma, it's Mental Illness
By CaptainShuddup  6 comments, latest 5 days ago:
Strategist says Call it Crazy says dublin hillz says It's not a beheading, it's reconstructive surgery. ...and a hell of a weight loss program... do you know how much a head weighs? Who knows. I...

AP done chased Kim Jong Un underground.
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 5 days ago:
Strategist says OK Apocalypse......what did you do to the poor guy?

Great news everyone carbon green house gasses have been solved.
By CaptainShuddup  8 comments, latest 6 days ago:
Call it Crazy says Quigley says That damn plastic polluter is robbing trees of the carbon they need to grow! That's the beauty of Patnet... There is always somebody ready to come up with the...

Plus it's bendable
By CaptainShuddup  4 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says thunderlips11 says Desktop runs everything like lightening. Why have a Smart Phone? Well I bought a smart phone because Samsung made one that I wanted. I still had to buy a Tablet though....

ISIS is NOT coming here...
By CaptainShuddup  8 comments, latest 1 week ago:
SiO2 says CaptainShuddup says There has not been one single Afghan security force trained by American forces, who didn't use their skills to either make a bomb and take out Americans and other Afghan trainees,...

And Now something from the "No Shit Sherlock" files
By CaptainShuddup  posted 1 week ago:
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/19/ Now, while I maintain my strong conviction that nobody has ever slipped on a banana peel, Japanese researchers have proven that these things can, in fact, decrease the friction under a shoe sole by...

Obama signs order to fight superbugs
By CaptainShuddup  29 comments, latest 1 week ago:
sbh says lostand confused says He did lie about NSA The "you lie" was an accusation that he was lying when he said illegals wouldn't get coverage under Obamacare. It was Sept. 9, 2009 and...

Another media pet deconstructed in less than a week.
By CaptainShuddup  4 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says Those pics are obscured by the logo watermark. If you read the description of what is going on. You see the dudes legs sitting out of the passenger door, and she's straddling him,...

American Flag Pride
By CaptainShuddup  2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Quigley says orale vatos, cabrones maricones

Mexican Flag Pride
By CaptainShuddup  posted 1 week ago:
http://latino.foxnews.com/lati Because the infringement was not conducted for profit, the 21-year-old singer she be fined with the minimum penalty prescribed by law: 16,000 pesos (about $1,200). Cyrus shocked the audience Tuesday at the Arena Monterey...

You Idiots have created more Prolife people than you've prevented
By CaptainShuddup  15 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Peter P says marcus says OR will it be something a little stronger this year, with santa worshipping overtones ? But Santa is an anagram of Satan.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 157 milliseconds to create.