Threads started by CaptainShuddup

Tell me anything that you hate about Republicans the most.
By CaptainShuddup  115 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Quigley says Vicente says Quigley says We have completely lost control of our government. Yes because clearly we are standing in lines for bread, being herded up for concentration camps, and beaten with hoses for...

Finally some good news
By CaptainShuddup  3 comments, latest 16 hours ago:
sbh says CaptainShuddup says Maybe with that kind of money they can buy us a Good president. Typical off the rack Republican presumption: money equals propriety. Starting this thread doesn't get the egg off your...

I guess it stopped because Congress members started getting a bill.
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 3 days ago:
FortWayne says Probably...

Just ask a melinial they'll know...
By CaptainShuddup  16 comments, latest 4 days ago:
sbh says New Renter says CaptainShuddup says I'll call them what ever I want to call them. I am the one supporting them. While they sit on their asses and demand more money for doing...

John Wayne whoops the Spooks
By CaptainShuddup  5 comments, latest 4 days ago:
lostand confused says he does not pay grazing fees, but still grazes cattle. If that is right, then why can't someone bring a horse to their neighbour's lawn and let it eat the grass and...

I hope some law suits will come out of this
By CaptainShuddup  7 comments, latest 4 days ago:
elliemae says You're absolutely right, AF. Vaccines are completely useless. Smallpox, Diphtheria, Whooping Cough, Measles, Neonatal Tetanus, Hepatitis B, Tuberculosis, Polio, Malaria... all of these diseases miraculously cured themselves and those countries that haven't offered...

Jesus is bigger than Budah in China now
By CaptainShuddup  4 comments, latest 6 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says When I was in Malaysia, although not China, they have a large Chinese population. I wanted to go to the Batu Caves, but all of my Co-Workers there acting as my guides, were...

Oh Woman to Woman
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
Ceffer says Hillary caught it with her enormous, dyke pleasing prehensile tongue, and devoured it.

The Smarter Carter
By CaptainShuddup  posted 1 week ago:
http://politicalticker.blogs.c He has had a very difficult time operating pretty much on his own," Carter said about Kerry's role in the Mideast peace process. "I know from experience that the best way to have the...

The more things change, the more things stay the same...
By CaptainShuddup  21 comments, latest 1 week ago:
marcus says dublin hillz says not have to buy insurance but be locked out due to preexisting conditions cause you were free riding all along Under the old system, even if you were insured all...

But I thought Obamacare freed everyone from the Employer based insurer pool?
By CaptainShuddup  17 comments, latest 1 week ago:
The Professor says CaptainShuddup says I'm done talking with you. In fact I'm done with this site. First Roberto, then Iwog, now the Cap'n! If AF quits patnet I'm leaving too!

You wont see one penny more in taxes...
By CaptainShuddup  6 comments, latest 1 week ago:
lostand confused says dublin hillz says Obviously they won't stop until 90% of women are single moms pushing their bastadrly strollers through the alleyways of local shopping malls. Instead of shaming the broads over moral...

Obamacare is having a Kim Jong-Un moment.
By CaptainShuddup  13 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
errc says Are corporations still evil Is the Heritage Foundation still spawned from satans bowels Then why is it that now the democrats are head over heels for heritage foundation policy that enriches corporations beyond...

I thought Jan Hendrik Schon was a fraud?
By CaptainShuddup  2 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
CaptainShuddup says Second of all only 28 million to spend on making bio electronics and self healing materials, is not even enough to buy lab coats. So this is obviously just another crony getting some...

psst... Hey check it out...
By CaptainShuddup  9 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
CaptainShuddup says I prefer the Fast and the Furious Care.

The Cool shit you can do with your Smart phone thread.
By CaptainShuddup  7 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Dan8267 says

Son I have a new loser word for you...
By CaptainShuddup  posted 2 weeks ago:
"Equity Apartments" ...he HA! Just flows right off the tongue doesn't it? Well the equity isn't for you! Now get in there and start paying up that rent. We've got specially built Homokennels nestled right...

A Navigator just knocked on my door.
By CaptainShuddup  55 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
CaptainShuddup says Call it Crazy says “I never would have thought informing people about Obamacare would get me in handcuffs,” said Felipe Hernandez, 20. Hey Fraud is punishable by Jail.

GenY GF talks GenX BF into taking house from BbyBmr Mom...
By CaptainShuddup  4 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Ceffer says Did he beat them to death with a soggy diaper?

Cure all Cancer cure?
By CaptainShuddup  11 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
New Renter says Rin says mell says New Renter says Rin says Here's one on the active ingredient of the garlic bulb, Allicin ... Interesting but that work is nearly 9 years old. Do you...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 116 milliseconds to create.