Threads started by CaptainShuddup

The Youth were punked and the Ederly were punked...
By CaptainShuddup  12 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
bob2356 says CaptainShuddup says against the idealist who live in a bubble isolated from reality That would be the republican national committe correct?

What in the fuck is wrong with you people?
By CaptainShuddup  2 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says But that's not what I want to know, as I agree with government providing social nets, and basic services and needs for those who can't afford them. (And that goes for EVERYONE who...

Independents to the rescue
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 15 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says We're ONLY 33.33% of the voting public by the way.

Mr Hanky's new gig.
By CaptainShuddup  5 comments, latest 2 days ago:
New Renter says lostand confused says That is some good fertilizer. Only if nothing better is available. It can also be a serious health risk to eat food fertilized in this manner. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki

Finally some good news
By CaptainShuddup  14 comments, latest 3 days ago:
sbh says CaptainShuddup says I would point out your faults but I would get arrested for brandishing a "Finger Gun"! As it is, your asshole gun has an enormous magazine and a rapid fire rate.

Tell me anything that you hate about Republicans the most.
By CaptainShuddup  116 comments, latest 4 days ago:
Vicente says CaptainShuddup says Tell me anything that you hate about Republicans the most. No sense of humor about themselves, or anything else.

General Mills: If you 'like' us on Facebook you can't sue us
By CaptainShuddup  posted 4 days ago:
Don’t be so quick to “like” your favorite snack on Facebook or you could be giving up more than you bargained for. General Mills just released a new policy that makes it so customers who...

Hipsters know nothing about taxes
By CaptainShuddup  4 comments, latest 4 days ago:
Ceffer says clambo says 1099Div and everything so I didn't have to enter it by hand. There is an option to mail a copy now instead of line entering every transaction.

The Catbelion is upon us
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 4 days ago:
New Renter says Looks like another job for this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J

Russians shoot down a drone
By CaptainShuddup  posted 4 days ago:
I didn't know Microsoft Bob was a religious man. https://www.youtube.com/watch?

I guess it stopped because Congress members started getting a bill.
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
FortWayne says Probably...

Just ask a melinial they'll know...
By CaptainShuddup  16 comments, latest 1 week ago:
sbh says New Renter says CaptainShuddup says I'll call them what ever I want to call them. I am the one supporting them. While they sit on their asses and demand more money for doing...

John Wayne whoops the Spooks
By CaptainShuddup  5 comments, latest 1 week ago:
lostand confused says he does not pay grazing fees, but still grazes cattle. If that is right, then why can't someone bring a horse to their neighbour's lawn and let it eat the grass and...

I hope some law suits will come out of this
By CaptainShuddup  7 comments, latest 1 week ago:
elliemae says You're absolutely right, AF. Vaccines are completely useless. Smallpox, Diphtheria, Whooping Cough, Measles, Neonatal Tetanus, Hepatitis B, Tuberculosis, Polio, Malaria... all of these diseases miraculously cured themselves and those countries that haven't offered...

Jesus is bigger than Budah in China now
By CaptainShuddup  4 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says When I was in Malaysia, although not China, they have a large Chinese population. I wanted to go to the Batu Caves, but all of my Co-Workers there acting as my guides, were...

Oh Woman to Woman
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
Ceffer says Hillary caught it with her enormous, dyke pleasing prehensile tongue, and devoured it.

The Smarter Carter
By CaptainShuddup  posted 1 week ago:
http://politicalticker.blogs.c He has had a very difficult time operating pretty much on his own," Carter said about Kerry's role in the Mideast peace process. "I know from experience that the best way to have the...

The more things change, the more things stay the same...
By CaptainShuddup  21 comments, latest 1 week ago:
marcus says dublin hillz says not have to buy insurance but be locked out due to preexisting conditions cause you were free riding all along Under the old system, even if you were insured all...

But I thought Obamacare freed everyone from the Employer based insurer pool?
By CaptainShuddup  17 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
The Professor says CaptainShuddup says I'm done talking with you. In fact I'm done with this site. First Roberto, then Iwog, now the Cap'n! If AF quits patnet I'm leaving too!

You wont see one penny more in taxes...
By CaptainShuddup  6 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
lostand confused says dublin hillz says Obviously they won't stop until 90% of women are single moms pushing their bastadrly strollers through the alleyways of local shopping malls. Instead of shaming the broads over moral...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 289 milliseconds to create.