Threads started by CaptainShuddup

it now costs 75 grand just to eat
By CaptainShuddup   9 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Vicente says The GOP solution:

Oil prices surge above $106, gasoline tops $3.50
By CaptainShuddup   4 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says No I knew Oil prices didn't jump to 100 a barrel, there's no reason for it to. Everything I've been saying for the last 7 years has been true, and the world is...

Restore America and get rid of the activist judges and the celebrity lawmakers
By CaptainShuddup   2 comments, latest 2 days ago:
lostand confused says CaptainShuddup says Administrators feared the American-flag shirts would enflame the passions of Latino students celebrating the Mexican holiday. We can't wave American flags in America?

Who says pen and ink is dead?
By CaptainShuddup   1 comment, latest 3 days ago:
Dan8267 says

$10 hour wages screwed up Walmarts Plumbing
By CaptainShuddup   6 comments, latest 3 days ago:
Call it Crazy says zzyzzx says Call it Crazy says Where would that mold be. The whole building is concrete and steel. You would be amazed. It happens on an annual basis in the building...

...Like a Rug!
By CaptainShuddup   3 comments, latest 5 days ago:
sbh says You're saying only Faux Noise can do it like that? Bush/Cheney do it and you swallow the whistle. No tickey, no laundry!

Hottest protest ever!
By CaptainShuddup   14 comments, latest 5 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says Virginia Harrison and Ivana Kottasova are the world's most bitter resentful ugly ass reporters in the industry. They just couldn't be bothered getting the young lady's name. Probably the fat cow sisters of...

So seats had to get smaller so seats could be the biggest
By CaptainShuddup   3 comments, latest 5 days ago:
Blurtman says JetBlue rocks!

Could Lincoln Park be on the way?
By CaptainShuddup   posted 6 days ago:
According to lore, the bedspread held for nearly a century by the Wisconsin Historical Society covered President Lincoln as he lay dying from an assassin's bullet. Some 150 years later, DNA testing could determine whether...

CoughCouthBullCoughSHIT!
By CaptainShuddup   3 comments, latest 6 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says In June 2008, Dan Price was honored by President Barack Obama for his entrepreneurship and the sustained success of Gravity Payments. Oh another winner Obama picked. Wiki says he took a pay cut,...

Paul Mason said over a centruy ago...
By CaptainShuddup   1 comment, latest 6 days ago:
Strategist says

No Party Affiliated or Independent Primaries
By CaptainShuddup   4 comments, latest 6 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says I still believe!!!!!!

So yeseterday Hillary went to Chipotle disguised as a Realtor
By CaptainShuddup   5 comments, latest 6 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says HydroCabron says Rand Paul is about removing all restraints on business criminality and greed, Citation please? I'm sorry you're going to have to remember, I wasn't a Millennial who thought Ron Paul was...

It's not even KFC anymore it's just a huge Face on the side of a slop barn
By CaptainShuddup   1 comment, latest 6 days ago:
Quigley says This is true. I have find memories of eating KFC years ago, when the chicken was crispy and delicious and the sides and biscuits were a treat. The last two times I went...

U.S. economy on track for best year since 2005
By CaptainShuddup   5 comments, latest 6 days ago:
indigenous says Strategist says Other countries will undoubtedly catch up to us, but not because we took a step back, but because they took a step forward. Not the point, comparing your self to others...

A list of Liberty organizations fighting against Nobel Laureate Obama
By CaptainShuddup   posted 6 days ago:
The coalition includes a range of organizations including the Electronic Frontier Foundation, the American Civil Liberties Union, Free Press Action Fund, DownsizeDC, TechFreedom, Fight for the Future, R Street Institute, and Human Rights Watch and...

Fire up the fat police and rabble patrol
By CaptainShuddup   5 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says I post about Pink and you guys come at with Pork?

Hillary is just pretending that nothing happened and she and her jig isn't up.
By CaptainShuddup   posted 1 week ago:
SHE'S informing her staffers that they are disciplined. The Lib rags are saying she'll make a great president, Rubio is now an ethnic minority with moral hand. Rand Paul is being being tied to the...

Anyone calling Gwyneth Paltrowa liar?
By CaptainShuddup   3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says No I'm just showing how I was called a liar for spending $50 on a single plastic bag of Obama approved healthy food and I was called a liar by the Patnet usual...

The Earl of Sandwich
By CaptainShuddup   4 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bob2356 says CaptainShuddup says For instance when Pierre-Jean Grosley observed John Montagu the fourth Earl of Sandwich combine a piece of beef and a two slices of bread to avoid interrupting his wagering game, Grosley...

Page 1 of 60  Forward »

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net