Threads started by CaptainShuddup

Stop flying!
By CaptainShuddup  21 comments, latest 16 hours ago:
just_passing_through says rocketjoe79 says How about the money congress steals every year from landing fees and other taxes? These taxes were mandated for system improvements, like Microwave Landing Systems, which could have been implemented years...

Your tax dollars at work.
By CaptainShuddup  posted 1 day ago:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014 The key witness against two North Dakota brothers accused of intentionally destroying potatoes to collect crop insurance payments is a convicted felon with no credibility, the men's defense attorneys argued Thursday before jurors began...

Take that Libbys
By CaptainShuddup  posted 1 day ago:
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/ The Federal Communications Commission dismissed a petition Thursday to deny renewal of WWXX-FM's broadcast license because it's the flagship radio station of the NFL's Washington Redskins, whose name has come under fire by some...

Difference between an employed and unemployed developer
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 1 day ago:
The Original Bankster says that's the "Living Biblically" guy.

This ought to go over well what could go wrong?
By CaptainShuddup  3 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Call it Crazy says CaptainShuddup says We're talking about a country that at night we can't see the country from space, because they don't have reliable Electric and what does exist does not cover the...

Now this is Protesting
By CaptainShuddup  5 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Peter P says Many conservatives have warped views on human sexuality.

Liberal journalism is cracking at the seams
By CaptainShuddup  33 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Dan8267 says Strategist says Jesus would win an election. Russia would still sink. Of course, Jesus's policies suck.

Ah, look it's nice to be appreciated after all.
By CaptainShuddup  8 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Dan8267 says

Jellied Trotters, now what?
By CaptainShuddup  3 comments, latest 3 days ago:
Peter P says CaptainShuddup says Yeah but isn't there a better or somewhat creative way to serve with more suited compliments. Or do you eat as the same way one would a tin of sardines?...

Would you vote Ben Carson for President in 2016?
By CaptainShuddup  17 comments, latest 4 days ago:
bgamall4 says CaptainShuddup says I prefer the cloak and dagger way I've been going about it for the last 30 years, and forget all about it being legal. That was a nice fantasy but what...

They are feeding on each other
By CaptainShuddup  posted 5 days ago:
Avert your eyes everyone, Sony is in a compromised position and their knickers is showing. Sony warns media to stop reporting on hacked info VIDEO: Sony threatens media Former Sony employees mull class-action lawsuit over...

Yeah but Pelosi Liketeded it!
By CaptainShuddup  2 comments, latest 6 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says No it's more like... "Cindy when you tattle tale on other people what you are really doing is tattle telling on your self." ..."And nobody likes a tattle tale."

Liberal jobs math
By CaptainShuddup  27 comments, latest 6 days ago:
mmmarvel says CaptainShuddup says But your still putting that nasty old CO2 in the atmosphere. No - not THAT. I know how to fix it, everybody just hold your breath, that way you won't breath...

You've Been Accepted by Who's Who.
By CaptainShuddup  posted 1 week ago:
Just got the word in my inbox right now. Things are starting to look up for the old Capster.

How did that new woodworking technique work out for large buildings?
By CaptainShuddup  7 comments, latest 1 week ago:
The Professor says With such an intense fire, I am surprised the steel did not melt. Everyone knows that office fires can cause steel framed buildings to collapse.

Remember the bio domes in the 90's?
By CaptainShuddup  3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says Good point Vincent, talk about going straight to the high dive from the kiddie pool.

This is going too far! Someone needs more than a good ass kicking
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says Peru should sink their ship. I'm so pissed at my clueless 19 year old stupid ass, spent a summer canvassing neighborhoods for donations, and bought a couple $20.00 bumper stickers, and $100 Rainforest...

what happened to...
By CaptainShuddup  2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
HydroCabron says Shh! He knows!

Starting to see a pattern here?
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says OK I'll give you a hint. You know for a bunch of people who keeps politicizing things and blaming the 1% and income inequality. You folks sure do put a lot emotional effort...

How is eating a rabbit cruelty to animals?
By CaptainShuddup  4 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says In the case of animals define right, and exhibit that they are aware enough to invoke or reject them.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 262 milliseconds to create.