Threads started by CaptainShuddup

Are people, I mean companies who are really people, really this clueless?
By CaptainShuddup  5 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
New Renter says thunderlips11 says http://www.bbc.com/news/world- Its all just a horrible misunderstanding! Riiiiight.....

Miley's Five Easy Pieces...
By CaptainShuddup  2 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
Blurtman says thunderlips11 says Yay, serve him a warrant, that'll help. Please, don't waste time going after mortgage brokers and please don't harass sick old man Angelo, he couldn't stand the rigors of a trial,...

Should the definition of Petty theft be adjusted for inflation?
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 16 hours ago:
Peter P says Let's see... A5 Wagyu can be $50/oz...

Getting screwed in all holes
By CaptainShuddup  20 comments, latest 17 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says Will you come back and say... "Oops I was wrong", when doctors start turning away smokers, fatty food eaters, and people who don't exercise regularly? My credibility has never been stronger. Don't forget,...

I had "Media Product" but "Counterfeit" works too.
By CaptainShuddup  4 comments, latest 1 day ago:
CaptainShuddup says Well to Cornel's defense, he was using poetic words to describe Obama the messiah when he on PIC while Bill Mahr was sucking the fist on his Hair pick.

California Homeowners don't have Quake insurance?!?
By CaptainShuddup  23 comments, latest 1 day ago:
JH says SoftShell says This does nothing to address the millions that own their homes outright. For them it is a major financial event. Fail. There are only two types of people out here who...

You guys having a Tuxedo Cat problem these days?
By CaptainShuddup  posted 2 days ago:
NOVATO, Calif. – The San Francisco Chronicle (http://bit.ly/1Bm6coH ) reports that someone has dropped off more than 100 tuxedo cats, which are named for their distinctive black and white markings, at an animal shelter. Marin...

Has Obama ElbieJayed?
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 2 days ago:
BayAreaObserver says Two things that his predecessor failed at as well especially after starting to chase boogey men all over hells half acre. Everyone was much better off with Sadam and Mohamar in place although...

Jesus saves another life.
http://www.foxnews.com/health/ Church members talked about feeling a "power in the room" and "the blessing of God's hand" while the man was unconscious for 15 minutes. Smith led a prayer as paramedics attended to the man,...

Finally someone gets that we're not living in 1892 anymore.
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 2 days ago:
The Original Bankster says how will we make hay and do the threshings?

China to the rescue of Chinese.
http://money.cnn.com/2014/08/2 The project is being completed by an alliance of developers operating under the guidance of Guangnan Ni, who co-founded Chinese computer maker Lenovo in 1984. He remains one of the top figures in the...

Am I the only one that noticed?
By CaptainShuddup  11 comments, latest 2 days ago:
dublin hillz says CaptainShuddup says That if you change your forum moniker from a disconnected angry old man, to a hip tricolor graphic with a misleading inspirational one word message, you wont get as savagely...

Very talented writer gets suspended for writing Gun in a paper
By CaptainShuddup  6 comments, latest 3 days ago:
thunderlips11 says School to Prison pipeline. It's probably one of those places where it's ASVAB or the Prison

Thousands to protest choke hold cop Murder charges.
By CaptainShuddup  5 comments, latest 4 days ago:
Blurtman says It starts with loose cigarettes, but before you know it, you are mainlining heroin.

Ah the Good school districts.
By CaptainShuddup  8 comments, latest 4 days ago:
mell says debyne says Why should we pay more to coddle these bratty kids. The problem is not the quality of teachers, it's the crappy parents of these kids and the ghetto environment they live...

Is that a threat?
By CaptainShuddup  4 comments, latest 5 days ago:
Strategist says CaptainShuddup says Is that a threat? Yes.

This is What NPR fired!
By CaptainShuddup  posted 5 days ago:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/374

O' Stands alone
By CaptainShuddup  4 comments, latest 5 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says So he's not from Kenya, he's from Ethiopia.

DR's sexy culture is 2nd only to Brazil
By CaptainShuddup  3 comments, latest 5 days ago:
dublin hillz says CaptainShuddup says The Dominicans say that these were the genuine remains and that the Spaniards took the wrong body back in 1795. Well, I guess this debate can only be settled by...

Lesson: Don't drink and Vote
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 5 days ago:
marcus says I don't know. I think there's something about right wing media combined with the internet and the existence of the retardarazzi that makes being a democratic President really difficult right now. Not to...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 260 milliseconds to create.