Threads started by CaptainShuddup

72 hour 90 Minute cease fire.
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 7 hours ago:
HydroCabron says I call my friend's 2-year-old "Hamas", because that's Hebrew for "toddler".

My Reading comprehension is better than Elizebeth Warren's
By CaptainShuddup  2 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says I remember details of the facts. You keep playing around with your cryptic tweets, why don't you?

Joe Biden goes Creep swimming in the middle of the night.
By CaptainShuddup  posted 11 hours ago:
http://www.foxnews.com/politic It's Biden in the buff.  A forthcoming book that claims to give a behind-the-scenes look at the people the Secret Service protects reportedly airs some tantalizing details about Vice President Biden's swimming habits.

In coming!
By CaptainShuddup  5 comments, latest 1 day ago:
CaptainShuddup says The last two regime changes ended with legal threats against the tyrant. It didn't bode well for either of those parties.

The Ahole contest just got more interesting for Florida.
By CaptainShuddup  posted 2 days ago:
http://www.independentpolitica A new Quinnipiac University poll, not only included Adrian Wyllie but shows him polling at 9% in a 3 way race with Rick Scott and Charlie Crist. The poll also finds that voters in...

Universe Expansion is real!
By CaptainShuddup  11 comments, latest 3 days ago:
Dan8267 says sbh says CaptainShuddup says the same people who are opting not to work, buy a house, or marry (a woman) and settle down. None of which applies to ANY liberal here. As usual...

OK who had Oil and Gas supply will still out pace demand?
By CaptainShuddup  posted 4 days ago:
http://www.foxbusiness.com/mar Developments in Libya also helped assuage the markets concerns, as rebels there agreed to reopen two oil ports that ship almost half of the countrys total export capacity. Drivers are now getting some rare...

Healthy living challenge.
By CaptainShuddup  15 comments, latest 4 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says To tell someone to eat oats, then document your self doing so for a full month is two totally different things. Also go back and remember your wages when you were young. Then...

Nut jobs are smarter than the rest of you.
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 5 days ago:
HEY YOU says Everyone is smarter than me because I'm on Patnet.

I'm right again!
By CaptainShuddup  31 comments, latest 6 days ago:
sbh says CaptainShuddup says kicking Liberals in the balls. It's Libtards, you moron. Get with the program.

Gay is an unhealthy lifestyle.
By CaptainShuddup  87 comments, latest 6 days ago:
The Professor says iwog says Health care needs to be universal or it needs to be administered based on how much you can pay or it will be utter chaos. I would propose universal basic...

Impeach Obama?
By CaptainShuddup  21 comments, latest 1 week ago:
iwog says I'm still waiting to hear what any of this has to do with Benghazi.

Yip yep yap
By CaptainShuddup  17 comments, latest 1 week ago:
SoftShell says iwog says CaptainShuddup says It's always a homework and fools errands with you. Yeah imagine having to actually demonstrate something you just claimed is true. Boggles the mind.

Obama calls Bubba for help.
By CaptainShuddup  2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
ttsmyf says On 3/30/1999, this appeared in the Wall Street Journal and Bill Clinton was President for 22 months more, and was silent on it. Here is the "Dow, Inflation Adjusted" up to date and...

All books must be approved by the Democrat branch of the FEC now
By CaptainShuddup  2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Dan8267 says This Is How Delusional Conservatives Are

Rand Paul a hit in Silcon Valley
By CaptainShuddup  1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says Somebody's going Grassroots!

I know Nuthing!
By CaptainShuddup  8 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says Ha Ha Ha Call it crazy posted a non Liberal view, wooo he sure is stupid. Am I doing it right Libbies? Anywho here's another thought. I like how they so eloquently used...

Man arrested for carving a water melon around a Liberal.
By CaptainShuddup  40 comments, latest 1 week ago:
HEY YOU says The Cap'n can troll the fuck out of most of us. ROFLMAO

New Zealand to cut the crap.
By CaptainShuddup  posted 1 week ago:
http://www.stuff.co.nz/southla The Government will "crowdsource" for new ideas on how to get rid of "dumb" local and central government regulations, Prime Minister John Key says. He told the Local Government New Zealand conference in Nelson...

Good news we're getting too broke to be fat.
By CaptainShuddup  13 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Call it Crazy says Strategist says Call it Crazy says Strategist says You said a bag of chips and soda is $10.00. Hey, don't be picking on the chips... you're cutting into my diet! You...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 167 milliseconds to create.