threads started by CaptainShuddup

How the worm has turned, I'll just kick back and wait for my entitlement checks
By CaptainShuddup   6 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Ceffer says What an idiot. If he had just been lazy and shiftless, he never would have been fired. Everybody who works for the government knows that.

Bud is wiser.
By CaptainShuddup   4 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
tatupu70 says Cap-- You are really off the deep end on this one. InBev has taken a beer that was not that great to begin with and turned it into complete pisswater. Even if you...

Why are women better at fighting ISIS than any Male world leader period!
By CaptainShuddup   posted 17 hours ago:
Why are women better at fighting ISIS than any Male world leader period! First there was the lady who held the draw mohamad contest she bagged two, last week a lady publically banned all muslims...

Mickey Mouse has better healthcare than you fools.
By CaptainShuddup   posted 22 hours ago:
http://www.foxnews.com/politic The IRS fined more than 7.5 million Americans who didn’t have health insurance in 2014, even as Obamacare subsidies flowed to people who didn’t even exist... Those penalties are supposed to force Americans to...

waka waka Chaka
By CaptainShuddup   2 comments, latest 1 day ago:
SoftShell says CaptainShuddup says As charged in the indictment, Congressman Fattah and his associates

Obama issues hen house visits at the wolves den.
By CaptainShuddup   1 comment, latest 1 day ago:
Blurtman says Tunneling 101 is already over capacity.

WIndows 10 to be the end of the line for the Windows OS
By CaptainShuddup   5 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Dan8267 says Bill Gates was no visionary.

NO! $150 Oil, like the Liberals, is not here to stay.
By CaptainShuddup   3 comments, latest 2 days ago:
bob2356 says CaptainShuddup says Bush just raised the price of OIl and Gas... because Fuck IT! He was the goddamned President. Curiosity overwhelms me. How exactly did Bush raise the price of oil and gas?

So who will be the big guns?
By CaptainShuddup   5 comments, latest 2 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says iwog says I don't even know what this is supposed to mean and I'm pretty sure you don't either. Yeah, but I bet if we did, I would I would still be right.

26 year old desperate dirt
By CaptainShuddup   2 comments, latest 2 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says Poor Liberals they've cleaned up all the social injustices in America, and have the Republicans tamed like little lap dogs eating greenie bits from the palm of their hands. Now they've got nothing...

White Liberals gone wild
By CaptainShuddup   12 comments, latest 3 days ago:
Quigley says Because that's how Freedom (TM) rolls, homie!

They are not sending us their best people, but they are the hottest.
By CaptainShuddup   posted 3 days ago:
http://www.news.com.au/world/m

What I love about Donald Trump
By CaptainShuddup   73 comments, latest 3 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says Dan8267 says Call it Crazy says Just add them to the Patnet readers that don't take Dan seriously... They are the same set of imbeciles. I'm fine with that...

Some pot kettle black bullshit here.
By CaptainShuddup   1 comment, latest 3 days ago:
Call it Crazy says CaptainShuddup says His quick rise demonstrates how a politician can manipulate the electorate, Trump is a politician?

Why I respect the Republicans
By CaptainShuddup   10 comments, latest 4 days ago:
bgamall4 says iwog says CaptainShuddup says I respect the Republcians because they know Donald Trump is right. Of course they know Donald Trump is right. You can't have a party full of idiots without eventually...

New Rules! It's not rare if it's reported every week.
By CaptainShuddup   1 comment, latest 6 days ago:
iwog says I looked everywhere in this post and I still can't find any mention of Benghazi.

Still standing my "we're using 1/3 of oil compared to peak Oil" or 2006
By CaptainShuddup   3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says I Aeerg

Coexist
By CaptainShuddup   5 comments, latest 1 week ago:
HydroCabron says CaptainShuddup says You pray to Global Warming don't you? Global Warming is actually Jesus. Nah, you're projecting. I harbor many irrationalities and logical inconsistencies, but I am not a religious fanatic. Never assume...

Who's a bigger selfless prick in practice than Donald Trump?
By CaptainShuddup   30 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says B-fuckin-go!

Look who was publicly shamed by Todd Starnes yesterday to do the right thing
By CaptainShuddup   3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
HEY YOU says I can't believe any flag flew at half mass after 9/11. What does it matter when a building or three go down on American soil & a few American citizens die on...

Page 1 of 70  Forward »

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net