Threads started by wave9x

Live in Oakland and get free sideshow entertainment
By wave9x  14 comments, latest 1 month ago:
dublin hillz says sbh says toothfairy says I do live there. Tell me, if the Raiders want to move to San Antonio, should we take them? Yes, please take "committment to lawsuits" out of sfba....

Oakland Crime Shows City Losing in California Rebound
By wave9x  10 comments, latest 2 months ago:
CL says Carolyn C says So haw many time have you been shot at while visiting friends and relative in Oakland? Barely ever! And since I'm not a kid, I survived! That's quite a low...

Oakland is number one!
By wave9x  17 comments, latest 2 months ago:
mell says Ichiban!

Neighbors on edge after shootings at 2 Oakland parks
By wave9x  3 comments, latest 2 months ago:
thunderlips11 says Call it Crazy says Should be good for another 5% increase in Oakland house prices! Raise the rents!

SF Peninsula - inventory at an all time low
By wave9x  53 comments, latest 10 months ago:
Bellingham Bill says Facebooksux says Around 600k is a price I think a typical one floor Los altos home (not Los altos hills) should be going for LOL; good luck outbidding 10+ years of employees...

Is this a bubble?
By wave9x  6 comments, latest 1 year ago:
evilmonkeyboy says wave9x says I can see why you would want to sell. Prices seem insane, but then with rents where they are, they start looking more reasonable. And the economy is barely getting started...

Record Annual Gain for Bay Area Median Home Sale Price
By wave9x  5 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Moderate Infidel says I'm gonna do 33% more damage to the house I'm renting.

1366 Rainbow Dr., San Mateo, CA 94402
By wave9x in San Mateo CA 94402   22 comments, latest 1 year ago:
thomaswong.1986 says donjumpsuit says This one is well worth 1.2M. real 1.2m homes be it San Mateo or Los Gatos were typically 3000+ sq ft or more well above into the hills with a very...

There is no "shadow inventory"
By wave9x  175 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Kevin says iwog says I would rather be running a farm, mine, factory, or restaurant but the current economy is very hostile to any of these industries. Farming has always been tough. That's why we...

it's cheaper to buy than rent
By wave9x  31 comments, latest 2 years ago:
mike2 says That comment is to complicated and you are forgetting that whatever the reason the housing market is recovering that is all that really matters. True, the fedeal governmanrt and the banks are sleeping...

Excellent graph showing SF Bay Area NOT in housing bubble
By wave9x  1 comment, latest 2 years ago:
wave9x says

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 38 milliseconds to create.