Threads started by Bellingham Bill

RedFin makes it to Fresno (yeay!)
By Bellingham Bill in Bellingham WA 98226   posted 5 days ago:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Fres corner lot on a busy street but the house is certainly nice They also have listings for up in the mountains, where I'm more interested in living.

nVidia release 900 series!
By Bellingham Bill in Bellingham WA 98226   16 comments, latest 1 month ago:
marcus says Bellingham Bill says Before I discovered newegg in 2005 I really wished someone would invent it! So great having one-stop shopping and a semi-reliable review system Cool. I've never done it before, if...

Interesting early American Capitalist
By Bellingham Bill in Pingree ID 83262   3 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Quigley says thunderlips11 says 54 40 or fight! Uh, Britain is very strong. Maybe we'll settle for the 49th Parallel. Thank goodness, otherwise we'd have New Yorkers all the way to Hudson Bay!

How 'bout that X99 platform . . .
By Bellingham Bill in Bellingham WA 98226   4 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Bellingham Bill says New Renter says Wow, do you really have that much free time to play games? I lead a unified existence

Progress And Poverty
By Bellingham Bill in Bellingham WA 98226   5 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Call it Crazy says justme says And how this makes republican states like Texas look (again artficially) good by comparison. Not "artificial".... The idiots in CA just like paying 4 times what the house is...

Another FRED graph
By Bellingham Bill  posted 2 months ago:
http://research.stlouisfed.org blue is manufacturing, information, construction, and retail jobs. red is 25% of the working-age population

The Big Printer
By Bellingham Bill in Bellingham WA 98226   posted 2 months ago:
http://research.stlouisfed.org I don't know what this really means but I thought it was an interesting comparison. Back in the 70s the yen was at ~300, so this is money supply comparison of the USD...

Just another FRED graph . . .
By Bellingham Bill  6 comments, latest 2 months ago:
HEY YOU says tatupu70 says fight, fight, fight. troll, troll, troll Do you have a list of the 10 million jobs that are still in the economy?

Pruitt Igoe to QuikTrip
By Bellingham Bill in Bellingham WA 98226   2 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Bellingham Bill says shows employment is about back to the 2002-2003 recession levels in St Louis. Place needs around 80,000 more jobs to reach the better times of the late 1990s boom. I've already posted...

220'
By Bellingham Bill in San Francisco CA 94129   6 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Heraclitusstudent says The bridge won't be long enough to reach the city.

Shay's Rebellion
By Bellingham Bill in Bellingham WA 98226   8 comments, latest 2 months ago:
thunderlips11 says bob2356 says I read this or another very similar work many years ago. The catholic church threw the byzantium empire and the orthodox church (which was the catholic church until the schism of...

My first apartment in Tokyo is on the market . . .
By Bellingham Bill in Bellingham WA 98226   10 comments, latest 3 months ago:
Bellingham Bill says

What A Country
By Bellingham Bill  7 comments, latest 3 months ago:
The Original Bankster says elliemae says Not everyone who rides a bus is on welfare. finally i agree with elliemae

Nice Place . . .
By Bellingham Bill in Orcas WA 98280   2 comments, latest 3 months ago:
Ceffer says I don't know, homeowner's dues of $30 a month for a four million dollar home sounds a little high.

A Tale of Two Economies
By Bellingham Bill in Bellingham WA 98226   16 comments, latest 3 months ago:
CL says iwog says sbh says We could do the neighborly thing and export all our millennials. If it helps re-balance the labor supply I'll fetch my own scones for a half a generation. I'm...

This Is Why We're Broke
By Bellingham Bill in Bellingham WA 98226   38 comments, latest 5 months ago:
curious2 says E-man says Foreigners would own us if our market crashed like 1929. It's a global economy now I can't help suspecting that was a reason for the extraordinary bailouts and QE: following the...

Japan Rental Apartment
By Bellingham Bill in Bellingham WA 98226   5 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Bellingham Bill says Reality says The high licensing fees for car ownership is designed to limit individual mobility This is not how life in the sticks is. Cars aren't that expensive, they have a special...

The Mind of the 1%
By Bellingham Bill in Bellingham WA 98226   132 comments, latest 6 months ago:
FortWayne says turtledove says Why she feels compelled to tape him and make it public is another story. She already made that public, she was asked to record him. So just look at whoever is...

Hey A Nice RV!
By Bellingham Bill in Bellingham WA 98226   10 comments, latest 7 months ago:
Bellingham Bill says same truck, making the argument for 4WD: seems like 4WD pays for itself by its ability to avoid pay-per-night campgrounds. not to mention the better views

Bitcoin breaks the flag/pennant/whatever
By Bellingham Bill in Bellingham WA 98226   3 comments, latest 7 months ago:
sbh says Yeah, I'm an ass man, and especially when it comes to stock patterns, the rounded bottom is a real winner. Oooooh baby! The XAU looks even rounder. Mmmmmmm.......

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 70 milliseconds to create.