Threads started by Rin

The movie, 'The Graduate' is a sign that the boomers suck.
By Rin  158 comments, latest 6 days ago:
The Original Bankster says nope dont feel 'repressed', curious2 is just some angry person who attacks whomever raises points she doesnt like. As I mentioned these topics tend to get women angry- the subject matter...

I demand a formal apology from TurtleDove
By Rin  58 comments, latest 6 days ago:
Dan8267 says

Why do ppl promote the lie, 'Money Doesn't Bring Happiness' ?
By Rin  287 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Peter P says I heard pole-dancing is going Olympic. (Or was that satirical?)

STEM graduate says he can't find a job
By Rin  121 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
CaptainShuddup says Rin says Thus, the so-called credential is just a way of certifying and grading how the person did with those subject areas. The Rubric is nothing more than jargon and horseshit to justify...

I like the way they pinned the Ivy Leaguers here
By Rin  3 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Rin says HydroCabron says John Coburn is an Ohio State graduate: "Managing Director John Coburn spoke briefly with reporters yesterday..." Now supposed John Coburn is a Yale graduate: "Yale graduate John Coburn, Managing Director at...

The failed prediction of the last generation
By Rin  posted 1 month ago:
The Scorpions were inspired to write the following song, based upon the fall of the Berlin Wall and the subsequent events which had followed ... https://www.youtube.com/watch? Today, Tienanmen Square events are repressed by the PRC....

An amazingly obvious observation of the Ivy League
By Rin  8 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Rin says Wait a minute, no counterarguments? Like Ivy Leaguers are the movers/shakers of the country and will provide vision, leadership, and innovation? Are there any optimists out there?

Parents going bust because of their deceased child's student loans.
By Rin  1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
Strategist says Rin says "When his 27-year old daughter Lisa died suddenly of liver failure five years ago, Steve Mason was as devastated as any father would be. He and his wife Darnelle immediately took...

Addendum: No Kids and now, generally losing interest in women
By Rin  249 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Rin says Indiana Jones says I ask this because when people are in love, they often want to share their lives with the other person. This means physically, socially, emotionally and yes, financially. Have you...

Reference material for my loss of interest in dating women thread
By Rin  178 comments, latest 1 month ago:
thunderlips11 says I can't help but to imagine some true love believin' single cat-hoardin' 40-somethin' singing this to herself reading this thread:

This is for SoftShell ...
By Rin  5 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Rin says Every now and then, someone needs to be taught a lesson. Realize, Reality and I don't see things eye to eye, but we know how to engage in a Jib-Jab way.

I've decided not to have kids
By Rin  306 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Heraclitusstudent says Reality says I hope you do realize, at the time of Moses, the "government" was the Pharoah. Nope, Moses was the leader (and so "government") of the Hebrews the minute they fled Egypt....

WTF, MBA coders, are b-schools this useless?
By Rin  15 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Blurtman says Rin says Dan8267 says How about recognizing that a skilled programmer can do anything an MBA can? You're thinking of the wrong placement, these are actors not programmers. What you want are actors,...

16-year-old with 3 associate degrees gets perfect SAT score
By Rin  73 comments, latest 2 months ago:
ttsmyf says Thanks much for the post Rin. Bet that guy is smarter than I am. And perhaps he is interested in straightening out civilization, if he knows how to bring these USA histories widely...

Memo to College Grads: Quitting Your Job Is a Great Career Move
By Rin  3 comments, latest 2 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says I was looking for a job when I found this one. Has always been my motto.

Ann Coulter turns interest in World Cup into a multiculturalism bashing issue.
By Rin  137 comments, latest 2 months ago:
JH says corntrollio says JH says This is also why hockey is not popular...you have to stay glued to your seat. Yeah, but hockey has two halftimes. :) Haha, yep, it is the more patriotic...

Millennials will be the 1st generation to see the end of work
By Rin  121 comments, latest 4 months ago:
Rin says Strategist says So where will the jobs be? Reference loop to an alternate thread on robots http://www.patrick.net/forum/?

Artificial Wombs: A new paradise or dystopia?
By Rin  5 comments, latest 4 months ago:
John Bailo says marcus says sperm and eggs in some sort of suspended state More efficient might be to skip the cell entirely and just develop some superstrong viral DNA that could float freely in...

Another plea for ppl to attend graduate school
By Rin  55 comments, latest 4 months ago:
Strategist says zzyzzx says LOL. They not only want a bachelors degree, but also 1 or 2 years experience. A recent college graduate need not apply.

Our neighbors to the north ... aren't exactly doing too great
By Rin  6 comments, latest 4 months ago:
Dan8267 says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Invade Canada and baptize them. Don't Canadians melt if exposed to water?

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 57 milliseconds to create.