Threads started by Rin

More STEM nonsense but in reverse
By Rin   42 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Call it Crazy says Dan8267 says Except that I live in a house. If you can't accept such a simple and indisputable fact, The problem is, we can't separate your lies from the truth... It's...

Dating in decline in Japan
By Rin   44 comments, latest 5 days ago:
Ceffer says Better get it up and get out, bub, the doll meter is running. Do they have varicose plastic and plastic cellulite for the guys that like a little more authenticity?

20 Safest cities of the world
By Rin   24 comments, latest 1 week ago:
tatupu70 says errc says Neither does Chicago. Boston and Chicago are actually very similar. Yup, if you want to watch american league baseball in chicago you will see the military disbursing you for your own...

The Night My Husband Revealed To Me His Double Life
By Rin   191 comments, latest 1 week ago:
zzyzzx says

Strategist, are you ready?
By Rin   91 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
zzyzzx says

Long term unemployment trends
By Rin   6 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Rin says Rin says You live in Florida ... get off that seat, book a 1 hr flight to Dominican Republic, and bang a hot Latin hoe! There are some resorts there which even have...

Is the more stable career in IT, being a DBA?
By Rin   11 comments, latest 1 month ago:
zzyzzx says CaptainShuddup says But any small company that still has a 100K + IT person after 3 years, is either making their system more complicated than it need be. Or they aren't doing their...

Chronic Madness Syndrome, it can happen to you
By Rin   26 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Rin says Strategist says Like if you came here because of Rin's new avatar. She is hot. Hey Rin, if you have leased her, would you consider subleasing her for a weekend? No problems, she...

MD/PhD is also a way to do STEM
By Rin   29 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Rin says MMR says Rin says When a kid asks me about STEM, I always respond with medicine, patent law, and prop trading. Is prop trading a viable field for MD's....I have a classmate whose...

Woman wants to be the first, to give birth on Mars
By Rin   40 comments, latest 1 month ago:
casandra says if she had any marital skills, she would be saying her baby would be the first human born on Mars, instead of making this about her being the first mother.

PatNet was attacked by Immense Hirsute Lesbians
By Rin   3 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Ceffer says The immense hirsute lesbians won't be happy until they have ground our faces in their stenchy bushes and drowned us with their libidinous sex fluids. And that's just for starters.

Is Elon Musk a so-called business genius or just another Larry Ellison?
By Rin   6 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Rin says What's happening here, at least to me, is familiar. Sure, you first get that huge govt grant. And that was SpaceX's big coup. And then everything else, is a lot of spin and...

Now that Bruce Jenner is becoming a woman, will he be an Immense Hirsute Lesbian
By Rin   33 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Rin says Ceffer says Jenner was actually happy because the accident made his new pet boobies jiggle. They'll make a Kardashian out of him yet. I have a bad feeling that that's the theme of...

A useless piece on Master's Degrees
By Rin   15 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Rin says The Original Bankster says they are mainly pursued by our new class of PRINCESSES who are required to neither work nor spend money to obtain the master degrees. they then go into the...

Another A.I. thread
By Rin   50 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Rin says http://wallstcheatsheet.com/pe Ok, this article says 47% of jobs can be automated. My prediction is ~80%.

For the record, the Star Wars prequels sucked
By Rin   16 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Dan8267 says Vicente says I quite enjoyed this prequel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?

Another retarded STEM article
By Rin   26 comments, latest 2 months ago:
bob2356 says rocketjoe79 says I used to be a Navy Officer Programs Recruiter. We tested a 4.0 GPA physics degree graduate from the above university on the standard ASVAB test we administered to all candidates....

Immense Hirsute Lesbians
By Rin   12 comments, latest 2 months ago:
SoftShell says once employed, avoiding redundancy... komputodo says Any specific reason that it needs to be seedless?

Why did Star Trek's Data want to be more human?
By Rin   30 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Rin says Mark says Data's role was like Spocks, a non human view point of human behavior & culture. Yes, Data was the Spock for the Next Gen series. On the other hand, Spock, like...

Oil Patch: the solution in wage deflation, hire postdocs
By Rin   14 comments, latest 2 months ago:
indigenous says Rin is missing that this is just a normal part of the business cycle that works itself out without any help from those who "know best". There are severe deflationary pressures at work...

Page 1 of 4  Forward »

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net