threads started by Automan Empire

Artistic father "finishes" his childrens' drawings with amusing results
By Automan Empire   posted 1 year ago:
I found this particularly amusing. After playing in the wading pool with young relatives one summer day, a 5 year old remarked, "The thing about Automan is, he never said goodbye to his childhood self."...

California Republicans draw fire for "spoof" CoveredCa mailer and website.
By Automan Empire   posted 1 year ago:
Golden State conservatives have taken to distributing official-looking mailers informing people that they will be required to purchase insurance under the Affordable Care Act. Fair enough, but the five-page pamphlet then directs readers to CoveringHealthCareCA.com,...

Seller's agent for commercial property because he has buyer?
By Automan Empire   8 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Automan Empire says Okay, here's my update. The broker probably would have provoked jeers and catcalls from some of the more anti-Realtor factions here. He acted like he didn't understand the concept of split commission....

Patnet username proves popular in Yahoo comments
By Automan Empire   1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
Dan8267 says I miss Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq. He hasn't posted in well over a year. I hope he didn't die.

Pat Robertson on the Sanctity of Marriage
By Automan Empire   3 comments, latest 2 years ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says "If you were to offer him thrice daily a savage, gagging blow job in the name of Jesus Christ, he wouldn't have to hang around bus stations offering homeless women Happy...

Website that reviews Real Estate Gurus- useful resource.
By Automan Empire   1 comment, latest 2 years ago:
David Losh says This is an excellent resource. It must of taken this person years to develop.

Hand-lettered WE BUY HOUSES signs- do people actually respond?
By Automan Empire   12 comments, latest 2 years ago:
C Boy says barbaraG says Yeah, I always wondered why anybody with enough money to buy a house would just cheaply hand-letter a aign. According to the morons in the link" "I find them to...

Page 1 of 1  

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net