Threads started by Automan Empire

Artistic father "finishes" his childrens' drawings with amusing results
By Automan Empire in Los Angeles CA 90012   posted 1 year ago:
I found this particularly amusing. After playing in the wading pool with young relatives one summer day, a 5 year old remarked, "The thing about Automan is, he never said goodbye to his childhood self."...

California Republicans draw fire for "spoof" CoveredCa mailer and website.
By Automan Empire in Los Angeles CA 90012   posted 1 year ago:
Golden State conservatives have taken to distributing official-looking mailers informing people that they will be required to purchase insurance under the Affordable Care Act. Fair enough, but the five-page pamphlet then directs readers to CoveringHealthCareCA.com,...

Seller's agent for commercial property because he has buyer?
By Automan Empire in Los Angeles CA 90012   8 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Automan Empire says Okay, here's my update. The broker probably would have provoked jeers and catcalls from some of the more anti-Realtor factions here. He acted like he didn't understand the concept of split commission....

Patnet username proves popular in Yahoo comments
By Automan Empire in Los Angeles CA 90012   1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
Dan8267 says I miss Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq. He hasn't posted in well over a year. I hope he didn't die.

Pat Robertson on the Sanctity of Marriage
By Automan Empire in Los Angeles CA 90012   3 comments, latest 1 year ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says "If you were to offer him thrice daily a savage, gagging blow job in the name of Jesus Christ, he wouldn't have to hang around bus stations offering homeless women Happy...

Website that reviews Real Estate Gurus- useful resource.
By Automan Empire  1 comment, latest 2 years ago:
David Losh says This is an excellent resource. It must of taken this person years to develop.

Hand-lettered WE BUY HOUSES signs- do people actually respond?
By Automan Empire  12 comments, latest 2 years ago:
C Boy says barbaraG says Yeah, I always wondered why anybody with enough money to buy a house would just cheaply hand-letter a aign. According to the morons in the link" "I find them to...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 41 milliseconds to create.