threads started by mell

Indict Hillary
By mell   16 comments, latest 2 days ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Isn't it time to necklace Bill and IHLary?

The Bush Family Goes 'All In' For Number Three (With The Help Of Its Bankers)
By mell   4 comments, latest 1 week ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says The Clintfucks will go back to their two-for-one rap with Bill stuffing his tongue up Lloyd Blankfein's asshole whole Hillary dislocates her jaw, savagely impaling her esophagus on his schlong. They have their...

Republican Rand Pauls Bold Fair and Flat Income Tax Plan
By mell   8 comments, latest 1 week ago:
HEY YOU says Any tax that one has to pay when not represented by the idiots the idiotic voters elect is "Taxation without Representation" but that what voters' stupidity has accomplished.

You Have Been Lied To And Refused To Wake Up
By mell   3 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Call it Crazy says indigenous says how did we get from 4 trillion to 8 trillion? CTRL + P

Oops! Fed Admits QE Widens Inequality
By mell   53 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says iwog says The reason prices in the Bay Area took off and the reason the Bay Area continues to skyrocket is that foreigners, mostly rich Chinese, are bringing in millions of dollars and...

Greece, The Euro And Truth
By mell   posted 1 month ago:
http://market-ticker.org/akcs- But markets almost-never actually allow you to get there, because at some point prior to that people in the marketplace suss out that you're going to hit that wall and once that happens the...

"It's A Coup D'Etat," David Stockman Warns "Central Banks Are Out Of Contro
By mell   2 comments, latest 1 month ago:
indigenous says Time to buy gold and miners?

"If The Public Knew About Obama's Lies And Cover Ups, Mitt Romney Might Be Pre
By mell   13 comments, latest 1 month ago:
indigenous says George Step on all of us is an ass. Mittens did say one intelligent thing, "lets ask the constitutionalist." He at least knew who had straight principled answers.

The False Position Presented by Warren/DeBlasio
By mell   12 comments, latest 1 month ago:
indigenous says sbh says Really? Really?? REALLY??? OK, GOT IT!!! Yes he really is a mutt...

Gold Breaks Key Technical To 3-Month High, Silver Surging
By mell   1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
HydroCabron says Sorry I didn't say anything: I had advance information on this one. I sold a few ounces at $1193.

What Peter Schiff Said To Ben Bernanke
By mell   5 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Strategist says Call it Crazy says Also, the DOW is holding over 18K, I wonder where 14K is?? In the history books.

Oh, The Fed's Buying Had Side Effects?
By mell   2 comments, latest 2 months ago:
sbh says The Fed doesn't/can't control the amount of sellers of its debt in the secondary market. This isn't a market liquidity affected by QE, which has ended, by the way. Any holder of US...

So Where Are The Handcuffs? (Illinois)
HydroCabron says HEY YOU says if they don't like the decision,they can stop funding the court,if that's a legal move. This is an important point, and bears repeating: the government need not meet any obligations...

Home Flipping Profits Hit Record As Wall Street Drives Speculation (Again)
Entitlemented says Channel your inner Mozilo "No one knows how to predict a bubble".

Buffett Loses A Bet, Fails To Pay... Again
By mell   31 comments, latest 2 months ago:
sbh says tr6 says This is a Republican's dream company. LOL. So what's your complaint? Is it that Buffet has outdone the Kochs while shunning their politics? They inherited their start. Buffet filed his first...

#METALGATE - A Rant
By mell   1 comment, latest 2 months ago:
mell says Epic.

Privilege and the Mental Race War
By mell   4 comments, latest 2 months ago:
sbh says Non-capital crimes are being turned into capital crimes by racist cops. Call it Crazy says Can you give some examples where "non-crimes" turned into death sentences? Every instance where they commit a non-capital...

Social Justice Bullies: The Authoritarianism of Millennial Social Justice
By mell   posted 2 months ago:
https://medium.com/@aristoNYC/ And this seems relatively evident when one looks at history as a single plot line. Things improve. And, if history is read as a book, the supporters of social justice are typically deemed the...

Shout-out to all dads
By mell   91 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Call it Crazy says Quigley says I stumbled onto this website last week. It's anonymous confessionals from parents (99%moms) about their true feelings on parenting, their spouses, and the kids. Shocking stuff! Nothing can be...

Garlic (plus other ingredients) more effective than ABX
By mell   6 comments, latest 3 months ago:
elliemae says I believe everything I read on facebook. Just yesterday, I found that over-ripe bananas cure cancer - but THEY don't want us to know. I wonder tho, what will happen when MRSA (Methicillin...

Page 1 of 19  Forward »

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net