Threads started by mell

Free speech on campus
By mell   1 comment, latest 1 day ago:
indigenous says Well said, "a valet service for the mind", indeed. You have been"trained not to learn". Gets back to the Evan Sayet video where he states pretty much the same thing. A learned skill...

Paul Krugman Is The Brian Williams Of Economics Bloggers
By mell   3 comments, latest 2 days ago:
indigenous says Hard to argue with Professor Bob. That is what happens when a hard science is applied to a soft science field...

Break the D vs R mold
By mell   13 comments, latest 4 days ago:
CL says Right. It's so PC now. I think there have been shows with fisting and ass-licking during prime time this year. Terrible prudes! Fresh off the Boat, Blackish and more race topics than you...

TickerGuy To Wesleyan President: Advocate For Real Change
By mell   posted 1 week ago:
http://market-ticker.org/akcs- A total of 12 people - 10 Wesleyan students and two visitors - received medical attention over the weekend, including some who attended a rave music show Saturday night. "If you are aware of...

Stockman To Obama: You've Dispensed Enough Keynesian Poison At Home
By mell   2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
mell says They are likely not going to raise rates as predicted as we hear the dovish sentiments getting louder again. However rates will eventually inch up no matter what the Fed does, they may...

Nigel Farage On The Great Game Of Poker Over The Future of The Euro
By mell   3 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
thunderlips11 says mell says Farage at his best... God love the UKIP. They are picking up not only High Tories, but also the forgotten White Labour voters that Nulabour doesn't care or do anything about,...

Obama To Allow Moderate Syrian Rebels Call In B-1B Bombers For Air Support
By mell   3 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
CaptainShuddup says Does the state department ask the rebels what they read?

Dismantling Krugman's Debt Doesn't Matter Mantra
By mell   posted 2 weeks ago:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/ Submitted by Jeffrey Snider via Alhambra Investment Partners, Debt As Wealth; The Caution of Unfit Past Experience With the G-20 recoiling itself back into the same kinds of mistakes made in the 1960’s, leading...

Where Are The Indictments? (Dietary Scam)
By mell   2 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Blurtman says Back then doctors were touting smoking in ads.

Peter Schiff: Swiss Surrender Wins Currency War
By mell   14 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Vicente says Swiss Surrender? NEVER! Their soldiers have the finest multi-tools made.

The establishment is starting to squirm
By mell   2 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Call it Crazy says Don't worry, the MSM has him on their radar.... First, it's destroy Christie, now it's Walker... Paul is on the list, he just has to wait his turn in line....

Gold about to cross $1300
By mell   11 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
HEY YOU says $1300 in fiat currency. Sell now and acquire worthless paper.

All you need to know about Warren (opposing audit-the-fed-bill)
By mell   1 comment, latest 3 weeks ago:
indigenous says If I didn't know better i would say that the Fed has something to hide? Warren has been in office for what 2 years now, damn didn't take long to completely co-opt her...

Vaccine Controversy Shows Why We Need Markets, Not Mandates
By mell   4 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
iwog says Benghazi!

Guest Post: How Vaccine Hysteria Could Spark A Totalitarian Nightmare
By mell   29 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Reality says Vicente says Wrong on every count. We've had a pretty full spectrum of vaccinations, many you've never heard of, and travelled right around the planet. So, do you think everyone in the US...

Science Skepticism?
By mell   posted 3 weeks ago:
http://market-ticker.org/akcs- What’s is science’s biggest fail of all time? I nominate everything about diet and fitness. Maybe science has the diet and fitness stuff mostly right by now. I hope so. But I thought the...

A Very Pernicious Partnership: Keynesian Money Printers And Wall Street Gamblers
By mell   posted 3 weeks ago:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/ Submitted by David Stockman via Contra Corner blog, No sooner was the January jobs report released than the Wall Street Journal posted a succinct headline: “Hiring, Wages Pick Up as Job Market Nears Full...

Hong Kong Is Doomed! Foolishly Lowers, Eliminates Taxes To Stimulate Economy
By mell   5 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
indigenous says IIRC income tax for Hong Kong is sent in on a postcard. Is the CBO anymore accurate? I love their attitude on this.

Strongly worded response from criticized cardiologist regarding vaccines
By mell   4 comments, latest 1 month ago:
iwog says Time for another lunatic doctor to lose his medical license.

Obama Is Clueless On Inequality, David Stockman Rages The Problem Is The Fed
By mell   26 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Bellingham Bill says That graph was the rate of tax receipts vs pre-tax profits

Page 1 of 17  Forward »

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net