Threads started by mell

#METALGATE - A Rant
By mell   1 comment, latest 1 day ago:
mell says Epic.

Privilege and the Mental Race War
By mell   4 comments, latest 1 day ago:
sbh says Non-capital crimes are being turned into capital crimes by racist cops. Call it Crazy says Can you give some examples where "non-crimes" turned into death sentences? Every instance where they commit a non-capital...

Social Justice Bullies: The Authoritarianism of Millennial Social Justice
By mell   posted 3 days ago:
https://medium.com/@aristoNYC/ And this seems relatively evident when one looks at history as a single plot line. Things improve. And, if history is read as a book, the supporters of social justice are typically deemed the...

Shout-out to all dads
By mell   91 comments, latest 5 days ago:
Call it Crazy says Quigley says I stumbled onto this website last week. It's anonymous confessionals from parents (99%moms) about their true feelings on parenting, their spouses, and the kids. Shocking stuff! Nothing can be...

Garlic (plus other ingredients) more effective than ABX
By mell   6 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
elliemae says I believe everything I read on facebook. Just yesterday, I found that over-ripe bananas cure cancer - but THEY don't want us to know. I wonder tho, what will happen when MRSA (Methicillin...

The Ticker Ceases Publication
By mell   12 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Straw Man says

Bad News For America's Biggest Housing Bubble: San Francisco Home Prices Suffer
By mell   113 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
indigenous says Also he said that the fact that the price of the houses have gone up so much is why they are not qualifying.

KD : Pence Is Right (Indiana)
By mell   posted 1 month ago:
http://market-ticker.org/akcs- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence said Sunday that a new state law that attempts to protect long-standing religious freedoms “is not about discrimination” and that he and other state lawmakers do not intend to change...

BIS Slams The Fed: The Solution To Bubbles Is Not More Bubbles, It Is Avoiding B
By mell   15 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Call it Crazy says iwog says Link a single example of me lying. iwog says You're a troll and a huge baby. Didn't take long, only a few minutes... Call it Crazy says That's my...

Our Lawless Government - Hillary Edition
By mell   31 comments, latest 1 month ago:
bob2356 says SoftShell says hmmm...guess you never heard of "catagories".... bob2356 says Has anyone read about how she and her staff decided which emails were official and which were personal? hmmm 60k emails all neatly...

Proposal: Steal Money From YOU
By mell   1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
Call it Crazy says I was just reading that a little while ago. What a bunch of crap. Here is the overview of the proposal. Notice which groups are promoting it.... Very telling... Cancel All...

Taleb on GMOs and tail risk
By mell   posted 1 month ago:
https://twitter.com/nntaleb/st

Free speech on campus
By mell   1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
indigenous says Well said, "a valet service for the mind", indeed. You have been"trained not to learn". Gets back to the Evan Sayet video where he states pretty much the same thing. A learned skill...

Paul Krugman Is The Brian Williams Of Economics Bloggers
By mell   3 comments, latest 1 month ago:
indigenous says Hard to argue with Professor Bob. That is what happens when a hard science is applied to a soft science field...

Break the D vs R mold
By mell   13 comments, latest 2 months ago:
CL says Right. It's so PC now. I think there have been shows with fisting and ass-licking during prime time this year. Terrible prudes! Fresh off the Boat, Blackish and more race topics than you...

TickerGuy To Wesleyan President: Advocate For Real Change
By mell   posted 2 months ago:
http://market-ticker.org/akcs- A total of 12 people - 10 Wesleyan students and two visitors - received medical attention over the weekend, including some who attended a rave music show Saturday night. "If you are aware of...

Stockman To Obama: You've Dispensed Enough Keynesian Poison At Home
By mell   2 comments, latest 2 months ago:
mell says They are likely not going to raise rates as predicted as we hear the dovish sentiments getting louder again. However rates will eventually inch up no matter what the Fed does, they may...

Nigel Farage On The Great Game Of Poker Over The Future of The Euro
By mell   3 comments, latest 2 months ago:
thunderlips11 says mell says Farage at his best... God love the UKIP. They are picking up not only High Tories, but also the forgotten White Labour voters that Nulabour doesn't care or do anything about,...

Obama To Allow Moderate Syrian Rebels Call In B-1B Bombers For Air Support
By mell   3 comments, latest 2 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says Does the state department ask the rebels what they read?

Dismantling Krugman's Debt Doesn't Matter Mantra
By mell   posted 2 months ago:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/ Submitted by Jeffrey Snider via Alhambra Investment Partners, Debt As Wealth; The Caution of Unfit Past Experience With the G-20 recoiling itself back into the same kinds of mistakes made in the 1960’s, leading...

Page 1 of 18  Forward »

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net