threads started by Blurtman

Elitism jammed down your throat
By Blurtman   22 comments, latest 1 day ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says I wonder if it's true that Hillary gave Lloyd Blankfein Chelsea's cherry, locking him in her room when she was 14 after announcing, "My little pretty is ready to receive the sanctifying balm...

Libtards and pseudo minorities equate negative comments about Mexicans to all La
By Blurtman   2 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Blurtman says Puerto Rico is 76% white, and the rest African American. The Hispanic pseudo race card is a great opportunity to advance one's career and special interests. Just ask SCJ Sonia Sotomayor. Puerto Rican...

Google apologises after Photos app tags black couple as gorillas
By Blurtman   10 comments, latest 1 day ago:
iwog says CaptainShuddup says But meanwhile had a computer algorithm for a Conservative political advert been equally culpable you'd be all over them. The truth is Iwog I know all of the social hupla you...

Shot Wall Street felon is serious but stable
By Blurtman   1 comment, latest 3 days ago:
lakermania says What is this?

Robert Rubin's shit licker protege's hands are all over the TPP
By Blurtman   13 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Eat shit Crazy says Quigley says take advantage of the particulars of this new globalism economy. But I feel bad for the rest of America. That's what one has to do. The train wreck for...

I was at a kaballah service over the weekend in NYC
By Blurtman   posted 1 week ago:
Very interesting, charismatic religious sect. A good deal of mysticism, e.g., belief in the meaning of numbers, for example. Some common beliefs shared with other religions/systems, e.g., that you need to purge negativity which can...

Selling trade agreements through threats of terror - The hemorrhoid speaks
By Blurtman   2 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
CaptainShuddup says

Life imitates art. Steve Martin's The Jerk inspires real life whegro
By Blurtman   8 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says She could get busy denying the Holocaust and arguing the Kurds were really the victims of the Armenian genocide.

Hillary: The obnoxious, untrustworthy, aristocratic cuckqueen
By Blurtman   20 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says thunderlips11 says There's no accounting for taste. At least she probably didn't have to earn her red wings badge, given Hillary's age. HUMA! HUMA! HUM LOUDER! YES, RIGHT THERE!

My redneck cousin is a Bernie Sanders fan
By Blurtman   6 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
HEY YOU says "Tear the heads off of" the Democratic & Republican voters & ram they up the ass of anyone that worships political or economic theology.

Puerto Rico Munis - Sabrosa o Rancio?
By Blurtman   3 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
zzyzzx says http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/1 In recent years, the government just issued even more debt to pay off its current debt. Puerto Rico's problems result from years of government overspending

If only Obama were president
By Blurtman   7 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
thunderlips11 says Blurtman says WTF??? Who was president the last six plus years when this was happening? ... and Secretary of State? Not that this was her portfolio, but she was a key admin figure....

She could get laid in a men's prison. Hoocoodanode?
By Blurtman   10 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Strategist says Ceffer says The judge will let them off, because going back to prison and continuing to have sex with her would be cruel and unusual punishment. Not for her.

ObamaTrade goes down in flames (for now)
By Blurtman   8 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
BayAreaObserver says SoftShell says I appreciate the vowel swap to discourage sbh from joining the fray. now now ... I'm sure it was all an innocent typo - give the guy a break. He just...

Should have joined La Raza instead
By Blurtman   16 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
thunderlips11 says Blurtman says Which studio snatches up this story for a Melissa McCarthy movie? How about Julianne Moore. hahahahah

Thug hits law enforcers' fists with face, avoids jail time.
By Blurtman   1 comment, latest 2 weeks ago:
Dan8267 says Johnson, part of the university’s honor court, was charged with public intoxication and obstruction of justice. Public intoxication in itself is at worst a victimless crime and should not be illegal. Obstruction of...

Jeb Bush calls for the public shaming of war criminals
By Blurtman   43 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says Islam is wicked. I don't see any Israeli practice the Sharia laws. Most Muslims in the US are dedicated to peace. And the Talmud of the Zionists says kill Christians. And...

The Ukraine as Greece with balls. Stick 'em up.
By Blurtman   1 comment, latest 3 weeks ago:
thunderlips11 says Boy, are Hunter Biden and Templeton upset. For all the bloviation, and there is much, money talks and BS walks. I don't see the EU, IMF, or US stepping up with the money....

The average American is - 'White, fat, and they eat lots of hamburgers'
By Blurtman   12 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
P N Dr Lo R says They called him "little" Teddy Brown (1900-1946), all 425 lbs. of him:

Iraq oil output over time - Mission Accomplished!
By Blurtman   posted 3 weeks ago:

Page 1 of 33  Forward »

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net