Threads started by Blurtman

America's Greatness in One Simple Image
By Blurtman  3 comments, latest 16 hours ago:
sbh says Tell me WHERE THE FUCK WAS THE STUDENT WITH AN A-K who should have saved the day? If we don't have automatic weapons in EVERY FUCKING SCHOOL IN THE WESTERN WORLD, THE TERRORISTS...

Scott Brown: Romney Would Have Handled Ebola Like Bush Did Hurricane Katrina
By Blurtman  4 comments, latest 20 hours ago:
Blurtman says You can criticize W and Romney and not be a librul. You can criticize Obama and not be a conservative. Both parties suck, frankly.

OMG! Denninger is Ripping Off My Posts!
By Blurtman  posted 23 hours ago:
One or both of us should check our meds. Denninger today: http://market-ticker.org/akcs- Moi yesterday: Frieden Has Got to Go - The NYC Non-Quaratined Ebola Doc is the Last Straw By Blurtman Thu, 23 Oct 2014,...

Frieden Has Got to Go - The NYC Non-Quaratined Ebola Doc is the Last Straw
By Blurtman  1 comment, latest 1 day ago:
CaptainShuddup says They think at the end of the day, people just want to make $10.00 an hour, it's the Ebola Stupid.

Human Rights Alert: Hong Kong Demonstrators Horribly Tortured!
By Blurtman  posted 2 days ago:

Stanley McChrystal - Obama and Stanford's Death Squad Poster Boy.
By Blurtman  posted 2 days ago:
Between September 2003 and August 2008, McChrystal commanded the Pentagon's Joint Special Operations (JSOC), tasked to set up death squads and paramilitary forces to terrorise communities and movements opposing the US and its allies in...

Condi's Blackwater Goons Convicted of Murder.
By Blurtman  3 comments, latest 2 days ago:
marco says Bankers aren't scared..... why should they be ? Certainly not after using Attorney General Holder's back as a doormat to wipe their feet on for over six years. Yes They Can

The CIA and US Military Tortures and Murders POW's.
By Blurtman  10 comments, latest 2 days ago:
indigenous says Strategist says It was caused, not by us Sure it was, goat herders do not start using advanced equipment by themselves. Strategist says but by a religion They have a theocracy but do...

O'Neill: Bush planned Iraq invasion before 9/11
By Blurtman  10 comments, latest 3 days ago:
HydroCABRON not hydrocarbon says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says And to be paid while Victor Ashe fucked him in the ass. Sigh: Don't we all, man. Don't we all. It's the American dream, after all: either you want...

Dumb Ass Republicans Prevent Medicare From Negotiating Lower Drug Prices.
By Blurtman  16 comments, latest 3 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says Blurtman says 84% of voting Democrats (including Pelosi) voted against the bill. Who voted to repeal? If you lay down with the Elephants you get swine on you.

Thar She Blows, Cap'n Ahab!
By Blurtman  posted 4 days ago:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvs And if it wasn't her knickers that the audience was going to get a glimpse of in the asymmetric gown, it was her ample bosom, which was threatening to spill out over the incredibly...

Dopey Senators Avoid Responding to Simple Yes or No Question From Constituent.
By Blurtman  3 comments, latest 5 days ago:
PCGyver says The Professor says Blurtman says the van that has been parked on the street for the last two months? You should walk over and introduce yourself to the new neighbors. If the van...

The Boom Boomers (1909-1919) Are The Real Villains. Let's Git 'Em!
By Blurtman  9 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Dan8267 says Blurtman says what do you care what other people think? I care that future generations don't follow in the Boomer's footsteps and repeat their mistakes.

Who Is Responsible - The Folks That Vote or The Folks That Don't?
By Blurtman  3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Blurtman says CaptainShuddup says My brother then told me I took a vote from someone else. I voted for William K. Black for president the last time. My father-in-law said the same thing, that I...

Boomers Killed President Kennedy. They Also Landed on the Moon.
By Blurtman  49 comments, latest 1 week ago:
marcus says thunderlips11 says I'm confident that as a whole, the Boomers were not a progressive force. EVen this makes no sense, really. There have been a lot of negative forces at work. Call them...

You've Cared For an Ebola Patient. A Colleague is Ebola Positive. What To Do?
By Blurtman  5 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Robber Baron Elite Scum says

The CDC Receives a Call From a Feverish Nurse Who Treated an Ebola Patient.
By Blurtman  1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
Call it Crazy says Blurtman says 3.) Ignore her history, and accept her claim of a 99.5 degree fever and give her the all clear to fly response. Otherwise they would be called "racist" by...

Obama as President - It All Makes Sense Now.
By Blurtman  posted 1 week ago:

The AIG Bailout Was Illegal and Was The Real Reason for TARP.
By Blurtman  1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
Robert Sproul says These financial Mafioso should be indicted as an ongoing criminal conspiracy under the RICO Act.

You're Doing a Great Job, Friedie!
By Blurtman  5 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says What the fuck! One at a time dude. One guy is taking his gear off and exposing his bare skin while the guy behind him is wafting ebola funk in the air, as...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 73 milliseconds to create.