Threads started by Blurtman

God Bless America. Why We Will Beat the Hated Red China.
By Blurtman  posted 3 days ago:
http://www.halfpintbrawlers.co I have to admit I am not much of a TV person so I never heard of the Half Pint Brawlers before receiving Season 1 for review. Originally airing on Spike TV back in...

Beer, Bourbon and Bullets - What Made America Great!
By Blurtman  1 comment, latest 3 days ago:
Call it Crazy says Blurtman says It's like an Apple store, explained the store owner. That's BETTER than an Apple store!!

Andy Williams and the Osmonds Christmas.
By Blurtman  7 comments, latest 4 days ago:
SoftShell says it's all relative....

Republican Eye Candy Rep. Kristi Noem. They Do Have The Better Looking Women.
By Blurtman  11 comments, latest 4 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says In light of the last Ames Straw poll, and the push for eating healthier. The new photo op food of choice will be the Papaya. Hillary already has years practice.

Is the Multiple Listing Service a Dead Dinosaur?
By Blurtman  6 comments, latest 4 days ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says The only use of a REALTOR is to give something to the kids to throw from a moving train when they get board on long railway trips.

Joni Ernst Makes Shameless Appeal to Her Base
By Blurtman  2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
HydroCabron says Paddle faster - I hear banjos!

Oprah's Mom Living in Near Poverty, But There is No Inflation, no Worries.
By Blurtman  2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Ceffer says Not her mom. An interloper who divorced her father, nobody owes her anything.

Pay Your Respect or Die - The Chinese Menace!!!!!
By Blurtman  12 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Entitlemented says Is he trying to emulate Mini Me or Dr. Evil?

U.S. veterans sue banks, claim they should pay for Iraq attacks
By Blurtman  posted 1 week ago:
(Reuters) - Wounded U.S. veterans and family members of U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq sued five European banks on Monday, seeking to hold them responsible for shootings and roadside bombings because they allegedly processed Iranian...

Obama Endorses Killing of US Servicemen. Continues to Fellate Bankers.
By Blurtman  1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Wow, what do these people have against Innovation?

Submit Citizen! We Have Military Weapons and Will Use Them.
By Blurtman  1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
thunderlips11 says "Dark Clothes" = Black Sweatshirt and Blue Jeans; or a Denim Jacket and a pair of Dark Brown Khakis. Not this asshole's first time. He's a million dollar asshole: The driver's friend who...

Bank Cartel Backs Appointment of Loretta Lynch for US Attorney General
By Blurtman  14 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Blurtman says Yes, but you still have to love her ode to Lloyd Blankfein, Don't Come Home A Drinkin' (with Lovin' On Your Mind) https://www.youtube.com/watch?

Massive Securities Fraud at JP Morgan - Can't Wait Till These Crooks Go To Jail
By Blurtman  posted 1 week ago:
"A year ago this month the U.S. Department of Justice announced that the banking giant JPMorgan Chase would avoid criminal charges by agreeing to pay $13 billion to settle claims that it had routinely overstated...

Pot Shop Report - The Seattle News Beat
By Blurtman  3 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
HEY YOU says Blurtman says C Boy says Big Pharma cannot be pleased with how things are turning out. I expect the emergence of successful manufacturing and retail companies, which will prompt acquisitions by tobacco...

Eagles sign veteran offensive lineman Gwen Ifill
By Blurtman  posted 2 weeks ago:
The Eagles have signed veteran Gwen Ifill, co-anchor of the PBS NewsHour, to help fill the gap that resulted from serious injuries to Evan Mathis and Allen Barbre, according to a league source. The move...

Jumping Jeezus, Judge Ginsburg Is a Fucking Cadaver
By Blurtman  7 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Call it Crazy says Dan8267 says Blurtman says Stop it, your making CIC horny. At first I thought that was Dan's type of woman, then I realized, she wasn't in a Youtube video and wasn't...

This Guy Will Be a US Senator One Day.
By Blurtman  posted 2 weeks ago:
"Officers said they found 18-year-old Stefan Sortland standing about 30 yards from the stopped ambulance wearing an EMT vest. Officers shot him with a stun gun when he refused their commands. Sortland had a blanket,...

Scenes from The Riots in Brussels
By Blurtman  2 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Peter P says A better headline would be: Brussels Sprouts Unease

What's the Matter with Kansas? What's the Matter with the USA?
By Blurtman  2 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Ceffer says There's nothing wrong with Kansas that a lot of taxes and free shit can't cure.

Hillary is Toast. The Choice for the Democrat Presidential Candidate is Obvious
By Blurtman  11 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Ceffer says It's good for massaging the scar lines from her face lifts.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 276 milliseconds to create.