Threads started by Blurtman

Dumb Ass Republicans Prevent Medicare From Negotiating Lower Drug Prices.
By Blurtman  7 comments, latest 2 minutes ago:
bob2356 says carrieon says The Dumb Ass Republicans wrote the healthcare bill to increase revenue, not save people money. And, the Dumber Ass Democrats think the program belongs to them as their taxes or premiums...

Thar She Blows, Cap'n Ahab!
By Blurtman  posted 11 hours ago:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvs And if it wasn't her knickers that the audience was going to get a glimpse of in the asymmetric gown, it was her ample bosom, which was threatening to spill out over the incredibly...

Dopey Senators Avoid Responding to Simple Yes or No Question From Constituent.
By Blurtman  3 comments, latest 1 day ago:
PCGyver says The Professor says Blurtman says the van that has been parked on the street for the last two months? You should walk over and introduce yourself to the new neighbors. If the van...

The Boom Boomers (1909-1919) Are The Real Villains. Let's Git 'Em!
By Blurtman  9 comments, latest 3 days ago:
Dan8267 says Blurtman says what do you care what other people think? I care that future generations don't follow in the Boomer's footsteps and repeat their mistakes.

Who Is Responsible - The Folks That Vote or The Folks That Don't?
By Blurtman  3 comments, latest 3 days ago:
Blurtman says CaptainShuddup says My brother then told me I took a vote from someone else. I voted for William K. Black for president the last time. My father-in-law said the same thing, that I...

Boomers Killed President Kennedy. They Also Landed on the Moon.
By Blurtman  49 comments, latest 3 days ago:
marcus says thunderlips11 says I'm confident that as a whole, the Boomers were not a progressive force. EVen this makes no sense, really. There have been a lot of negative forces at work. Call them...

You've Cared For an Ebola Patient. A Colleague is Ebola Positive. What To Do?
By Blurtman  5 comments, latest 4 days ago:
Robber Baron Elite Scum says

The CDC Receives a Call From a Feverish Nurse Who Treated an Ebola Patient.
By Blurtman  1 comment, latest 4 days ago:
Call it Crazy says Blurtman says 3.) Ignore her history, and accept her claim of a 99.5 degree fever and give her the all clear to fly response. Otherwise they would be called "racist" by...

Obama as President - It All Makes Sense Now.
By Blurtman  posted 4 days ago:

The AIG Bailout Was Illegal and Was The Real Reason for TARP.
By Blurtman  1 comment, latest 4 days ago:
Robert Sproul says These financial Mafioso should be indicted as an ongoing criminal conspiracy under the RICO Act.

You're Doing a Great Job, Friedie!
By Blurtman  5 comments, latest 5 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says What the fuck! One at a time dude. One guy is taking his gear off and exposing his bare skin while the guy behind him is wafting ebola funk in the air, as...

Puerto Rico Munis - Sabrosa o Rancio?
By Blurtman  posted 5 days ago:
YTM 6.36% for 1 year duration BB rated munis.

Please Target Dr. Luke With a Drone. His Music Sucks!
By Blurtman  posted 5 days ago:
Put him in Guantanamo, puhlease. Who the hell is Kesha? http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/14/

The Mystic Speaks - Dropping Oil Prices. Elliot Wave.
By Blurtman  posted 6 days ago:
Why Are Crude Oil Prices Dropping? Not Why Many People Think If you follow the logic of the "fundamentals," chances are you'll be fundamentally lost By Vadim Pokhlebkin Tue, 16 Apr 2013 22:30:00 ET Add...

Kinky Boots.
By Blurtman  posted 6 days ago:
Saw it over the weekend at the Fifth Ave. Theater, Seattle. The crowd ate it up. Frankly, it has been the best production at the theater in years. Upbeat musical. Harvey Firestein themed. I was...

The Sayreville Cornholers. Who Would Play Center For This Team?
By Blurtman  4 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Vicente says Football season's over, Veronica. Kurt and Ram had nothing to offer the school but date-rapes and A.I.D.S. jokes.

Chat Rooms Breed Hysteria.
By Blurtman  3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Blurtman says Plug me into the ether.

As If They Were Insects - Cops Spray Citizens Who Won't Obey.
By Blurtman  posted 1 week ago:
You are not part of the 1%. Know your place. http://www.rawstory.com/rs/201

No Worries - The Borders Remain Secure - They Were Only Kurds.
By Blurtman  posted 1 week ago:
Homeland Security chief admits four Kurdish terrorists DID slip across Mexican border but denies ISIS members crossed http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new Jehhhhhhhhh.......

Rough Crowd. I Slayed 'Em in Vegas.
By Blurtman  1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
indigenous says FUBAR

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 140 milliseconds to create.