Threads started by Blurtman

Hard Choices: Clinton's Memoire
By Blurtman  posted 1 hour ago:
About deciding which babe to plunk next.

Corker Slips Up, Says the USA Will Lose Eastern Ukraine
By Blurtman  posted 1 hour ago:
Whoops! What I meant to say is that we love freedom, and people who love freedom, and Mom and apple pie, and......

Basketball Commissioner Says NBA is "Too Black."
By Blurtman  8 comments, latest 1 day ago:
CaptainShuddup says Do you know why Whites suck at basket ball? Because they sucked at it. They "Practiced" basketball. But only at school and in gym class. When they went home from school they had...

Having Bill's Baby
By Blurtman  1 comment, latest 2 days ago:
Ceffer says If it's a male and Bill's grandchild, it will probably be a difficult birth because it won't want to leave the vaginal canal.

Why Won't Russia Tell Ukraine to Pay in Gold?
By Blurtman  1 comment, latest 5 days ago:
zzyzzx says Why won't the Ukrainians tell the Russians to pay for Crimea, in gold?

Dropbox Endorses Killing Women and Children. Drop Dropbox.
By Blurtman  6 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says I was no fan of hers at the time, because I thought she was just window dressing there to do Bush's bidding. Which is why I don't get why people are claiming to...

Horror at Work Today
By Blurtman  19 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Blurtman says elliemae says After the nurse was done sucking up, the woman next to her agreed and added a few superlatives of her own. And then the next person, etc ad nauseum. How do...

Can Life Go On As Usual When Everyone Realizes There is no There There?
By Blurtman  7 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Blurtman says marcus says I thought this thread was qoing to be about physics or cosmology. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02 I blog, therefore, I am.

If Al Qaeda Launched an Attack on the US Financial System
By Blurtman  4 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Call it Crazy says Blurtman says Causing the Dow to drop 50%, the loss of trillions of wealth, and causing millions of Americans to lose their jobs, what would the US do? Just flash back,...

Red Robin - Where the Porkers Fuel Up
By Blurtman  15 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
indigenous says Blurtman says I thought ACA was supposed to lower insurance costs for the insured, nor raise them. Has that ever occurred with a government program ever? The solution is to get the state...

The Drone That Killed My Grandson
By Blurtman  17 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
New Renter says Blurtman says Fear controls. So does debt.

Why Does Toyota Think Americans Are Simpletons?
By Blurtman  7 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Strategist says Call it Crazy says Strategist says Smart people buy Prius. I hope that car matches your apron!! Actually it does. Pearl color car, white apron. But my wife won't let me in the...

Stammering Yellen Soils Depends
By Blurtman  3 comments, latest 1 month ago:
CaptainShuddup says Ladies and Gentlemen, Abizidbidiumsiiiums...

Yellen is a Lying Sack of Crap
By Blurtman  2 comments, latest 1 month ago:
mmmarvel says "Yellen is a lying sack of crap" I thought we were pointing out stuff people didn't know.

Starbucks Introduces D'Oprah Tea
By Blurtman  1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
Robber Baron Elite Scum says Blurtman says Who in blazes watched her show? Gay Trillionaire Chinidians.

The Pathetic Face of the Corporate Liar
By Blurtman  posted 1 month ago:
GM recalls 1.5 million more vehicles; CEO says 'terrible things happened' "Lions, and tigers and bears, oh my!" http://www.reuters.com/article

Senator McCain: We Are All Ukranians.
By Blurtman  14 comments, latest 1 month ago:
lostand confused says Now I am thinking that if he were elected, palin would have been the sane one.

100,000 Murdered Women and Children - No Problem
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says They forgot the tens of thousands of rapes perpetrated by US forces as entertainment against native Iraqi women and children and US armed forces and civilian contractors.

Next Up - War in Europe
Call it Crazy says What ever it takes to distract the "sheep" of the wonderful economy in the US...

Why We Should Kill The Bankers 101
By Blurtman  posted 1 month ago:
One such infamous moment of guidance was Ben Bernanke’s May 2007 statement saying that percolating sub-prime mortgage problems were “contained.” If that was a signal for anything it was a green light for banks not...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 78 milliseconds to create.