Threads started by Raw

Ask Warren Buffett - on Monday CNBC
By Raw  3 comments, latest 1 year ago:
E-man says Mark D says he'll say he wish he had bought 400K He wished he could sell 5 year bonds for 1% to 1.5% and used that money to buy 1M houses.

Anti Government Phobia - A mental illness
By Raw  36 comments, latest 1 year ago:
The Professor says Bellingham Bill says I don't know how you people can live with yourselves http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D I guess. MOST (more than half) people think they are above average.

How to play the housing boom!
By Raw  16 comments, latest 2 years ago:
thomaswong.1986 says Raw says In the late 1980's home prices increased 70% and then declined 25% for 7 years. It did not happen all over america. Raw says Where does he say that? California home...

Leave the country for free if your candidate loses.
By Raw  posted 2 years ago:
http://www.aol.com/video/jetbl

Why are gas prices suddenly $5.00 per gallon?
By Raw  41 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Patrick says joshuatrio says Tons of cars/traffic on the road. Man that place is the definition of urban sprawl - and poor engineering. Zillions of cars, lanes, and it took light years to get anywhere....

Man Behind Anti Islam Film Arrested
By Raw  9 comments, latest 2 years ago:
CaptainShuddup says I don't know, try making a Movie saying the Holocaust never happened, or Hitler was a National Statesman that incarcerated criminals. (Note I in no way shape or form am suggesting these are...

Baby Panda dies. Sad and broken hearted.
By Raw  6 comments, latest 2 years ago:
elliemae says Raw says she will love you to death. She would do it sadly, with a broken heart. If you say so.

Obama prevented a depression.
By Raw  147 comments, latest 2 years ago:
dunnross says iwog says The idiocy of this is obvious when you realize that some silver production would continue even if silver dropped to $1 per ounce. Just like they are still building houses in...

Meet my cousin.
By Raw  2 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Raw says freak80 says What does that have to do with religion? Is the chimpanzee practicing religion? It could be under science or miscellaneous. I was trying to point out evolution as a fact by...

World's richest bitch!
By Raw  7 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Dan8267 says Wasn't she also on The Office for a little while?

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 49 milliseconds to create.