Threads started by The Professor

Silver Under $15!
By The Professor  53 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
smaulgld says indigenous says smaulgld says If you held silver bought at $22 from 1979-2007 you got your clock cleaned Why would that not be the case now? Because you could have sold over $22...

Never Ending Pre-foreclosures
By The Professor  22 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Call it Crazy says The Professor says It does seem a bit unreasonable that Concord has only 201 houses for sale and 175 in pre-foreclosure. Why?? Hardly anyone can afford to live there. The 201...

For every 2 for sale homes in California there is another home troubled.
By The Professor  8 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Call it Crazy says The Professor says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says As long as the accounting rules allow the banks to cook the books, no one will know for sure. Exactly the problem. My neighbor across the...

Eyewitness Fireman says 9/11 a "false flag attack".
By The Professor  1 comment, latest 3 months ago:
The Professor says Most people know that the official story is wrong. How long can the cover-up go on?

13th Anniversary of Twin Tower Demolition.
By The Professor  48 comments, latest 3 months ago:
bgamall4 says Blurtman says If building 7 collapsed solely from fire, then building construction specs must have undergone a major revision to prevent this from happening again. And existing buildings must have been retrofitted appropriately...

Three Huge Towers Fell on 9/11/2001
By The Professor  43 comments, latest 3 months ago:
The Professor says SoftShell says but I believe this. So you believe a 2nd year engineering student over experienced structural engineers, architects, chemical engineers, ex military and politicians, and any many others? Molten steel Office...

Obama Maintains a State of National Emergency
By The Professor  posted 3 months ago:
Terrorist groups continue to engage in activities that have the purpose or effect of threatening the Middle East peace process and that are hostile to United States interests in the region. Such actions continue to...

Pentagon Lost 2.3 Trillion!
By The Professor  14 comments, latest 3 months ago:
bgamall4 says bgamall4 says The Professor says Your military industrial complex at work. From the people that brought you 9/11. That is correct. A dual American/Israeli citizen, Dov Zakheim, who wrote the need for a...

Richard Gage (AE911Truth.org) on C-Span
By The Professor  posted 4 months ago:
3 buildings demolished on 9/11/2001 http://www.c-span.org/video/?3

Police Practicing Storm Tactics
By The Professor  6 comments, latest 6 months ago:
FortWayne says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Federal training programs, 'surplus' equipment programs and changes in the academy curriculum, over a 30 year period. That's why its so pernicious and resilient. It would take an orchestrated effort to...

End The War on Drugs
By The Professor  1 comment, latest 6 months ago:
The Professor says Citizens should be allowed to make their own decisions as to what they want to do with their bodies. The worst part of illegal drugs are that they are illegal. If meth...

Stop Steel Frame Buildings from Collapsing!
By The Professor  2 comments, latest 6 months ago:
The Professor says Entitlemented says Dude, this is backed by Unions to get more Jobs in NYC city. But the research could help stop another 911. If the 3 towers had not collapsed so many...

JESSE FOR PRESIDENT!!
By The Professor  6 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Quigley says The one who hasn't yet sold us out

Fiat Money
By The Professor  18 comments, latest 7 months ago:
Blurtman says The Professor says "Debt accruing from money issued by central banks constantly compounds and unless capitalist economies also constantly expand, constantly compounding debt eventually overwhelms all economic activity, resulting in ’parcus nex’, i.e....

Where did all the people go?
By The Professor  45 comments, latest 7 months ago:
The Professor says bob2356 says So you are now admitting there is no plausible alternative theory on how it was done? What I said is the official story is implausible. You have been avoiding the...

Latest from the Architects and Engineers
By The Professor  posted 8 months ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch? "If you were aware of solid evidence disproving the official version and suggesting involvement of some rogue elements of the government in the terrorist attacks, would it be more unpatriotic and anti-American to ask...

Like Dislike Ignore
By The Professor  221 comments, latest 8 months ago:
The Professor says CL says I suspect others might use it like monkey poop. yep

Why not Jesse?
By The Professor  20 comments, latest 8 months ago:
Ceffer says mmmarvel says Ceffer says That will induce raging, paranoid ideation, Um, I thought he was already there. Good Lord, don't tell me that it's his natural condition. Only the worst president ever!!! I...

Where is The price of silver going?
By The Professor  posted 10 months ago:
No where in real terms. I remember when you could buy 2 candy bars or a beer for one silver dime. You still can.

Is Roberto Gone?
By The Professor  276 comments, latest 1 year ago:
ChapulinColorado says What a way to start the New Year. Who will help Wogster stir the pot now?

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 240 milliseconds to create.