Threads started by JFP

Latest Insanity in Palo Alto Housing Market
By JFP  101 comments, latest 1 year ago:
JFP says New Renter says If you JFP says the natives are leaving and being replaced by immigrants. Most of the people I grew up with have left for TX, NC, So and central CA....

Is it Time To Sell in Palo Alto?
By JFP in Palo Alto CA 94301   123 comments, latest 1 year ago:
E-man says iwog says JFP says Everyone, Thanks for the input. Bottom line is that I've decided to wait until Spring to sell. We'll see if that's the right decision or not. You are making...

Renting For Half The Cost Lying About His Investing Record Again
By JFP  46 comments, latest 1 year ago:
iwog says He's leaving or creating another alt or something so....... My parting advice is this. Stop using the anonymity of the internet to try and be something you aren't. There are real people here...

Malibu Make Bid to Be World's Mega Mansion Capital
By JFP  posted 1 year ago:
"Malibu has always been known for its hidden beaches and un-hidden wealth. The combination has now turned Malibu into one of the nation's capitals of hyper-priced real estate. Malibu had the most $10 million listings...

Real House Prices Back To 1999-2000 Levels
By JFP  91 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Dan8267 says SubOink says Don't buy!!! :) I say, do the math. Don't base you decision on emotions, what people are saying the market is doing, what you read in the newspaper. Just look at...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 23 milliseconds to create.