threads started by SoftShell

Original Sin forces PBS show off the air
By SoftShell   11 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Call it Crazy says HydroCabron says His dad was an alcoholic janitor, for fuck's sake. His father is SBH???? Wow!!!

Putin beefs up iran nuke sites before NeoLibCons take the presidency
By SoftShell   8 comments, latest 2 months ago:
thunderlips11 says Add: US has a long history of aiding and abbetting Sunni Assholes. Like when India was on the verge of smacking down Pakistan forever, Nixon stepped in and did everything to prevent it....

zakaria bitch-slaps maher on realtime
By SoftShell   11 comments, latest 3 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says Liberals are so fucked up, they give Bob Dylan lyrics meaning. Now when all the clowns that you have commissioned(the asshole comedians on Lib TV) Have died in battle or in vain(or put...

Meth Lab Discovered In Indiana Wal-Mart Bathroom
By SoftShell   1 comment, latest 3 months ago:
indigenous says I'm glad to see that Walmart is reinstating their made in America policy.

libbys are insane
By SoftShell   4 comments, latest 4 months ago:
indigenous says CaptainShuddup says Nah theyz just retahdid Well Said

Bruce Jenner involved in Malibu car accident;
By SoftShell   1 comment, latest 5 months ago:
SoftShell says

Iwog is right about the crash of 2017
By SoftShell   83 comments, latest 5 months ago:
indigenous says bob2356 says If it flys like a duck, waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck. It is Iwog

Hollywood wreaks another young life
By SoftShell   6 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Vicente says Soft Shell needs his own advice column.

I'm just guessing that you didn't like the interview...
By SoftShell   1 comment, latest 6 months ago:
HydroCabron says If by "romance" you mean "sponsored the opponents of Putin's man in the Ukraine" then I guess that's true. I'm beginning to miss the bleatings about Obama's golf game. Here's a historical chart...

Tripping point: Here come the weapons.
By SoftShell   65 comments, latest 6 months ago:
FortWayne says No, they are never right. Ends justifying the means are nazi and modern politics philosophy, none of that is right. sacrificing poor for political plots of entrenched aristocracy is not human. SoftShell says...

Wilson is innocent!
By SoftShell   2 comments, latest 8 months ago:
errc says Innocent of what? I'd he denying unloading seven shots into the kid now?

No Backdoor Barbecue for the Bluebirds till 2016!!!
By SoftShell   42 comments, latest 8 months ago:
Call it Crazy says SoftShell says hmmm. looks like my gym work has paid off... Yeah, but it looks like you need a shave.

Nurses union: 'No protocols' at hospital..
By SoftShell   63 comments, latest 9 months ago:
SoftShell says Seconds!

Same MO, more witnesses
By SoftShell   posted 11 months ago:
Strong arming convenience store clerks then gettin yourself shot seems to be the modus operandi in St Louieee. http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/19/ The shooting took place not far from Ferguson, Missouri, where the shooting death of black teenager...

Ut-Oh! A leak in the Dike!
By SoftShell   12 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Ceffer says Lesbian divorce: Lick my slit becomes likety split.

Deservin's of each other....
By SoftShell   1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
SoftShell says what the hell is she taping this conversation for, other than for blackmail.... although it sounds like he deserves to be blackmailed....

Neville/Adolf redux..
By SoftShell   120 comments, latest 1 year ago:
SoftShell says Who said anything about bombing anyone? I was pointing out the parallels. Everything is not black and white...there are shades of gray...

I'm here
By SoftShell   posted 1 year ago:
Now what?

The Money Honey bails on Obama
By SoftShell   5 comments, latest 1 year ago:
tr6 says I don't know why anyone is surprised. For last couple of years she already sounded like she was on fox business. Fox business does not really have any different stories from Fox itself....

The party is corrupt, and should be disbanded...
By SoftShell   18 comments, latest 1 year ago:
SoftShell says SEN. DEBBIE STABENOW (D-Mich.): “As someone who has a large number of large employers in my state, one of the things I appreciate about the chairman's mark is — is the grandfathering provisions,...

Page 1 of 2  Forward »

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net