Threads started by E-man

Buying Property at the Courthouse Steps.
By E-man in San Jose CA 95131   19 comments, latest 1 year ago:
David9 says E-man says Like I said above, find a way to get your foot in the door. Thank you for your replies. I was going to comment on how can I compete alone when...

Bernanke raising interest rate.
By E-man in San Jose CA 95131   12 comments, latest 1 year ago:
David Losh says JodyChunder says Seattle, Washington. Seattle Washington makes even less sense. We have an employment segment that does make more than $100K a year, with more than one person per household making over...

The housing market is on the mend.
By E-man in San Jose CA 95131   3 comments, latest 1 year ago:
JodyChunder says E-man says Warren Buffett Ha! No, I could easily detect your Buffett worship, junior. Sorry to say, your hero is just another sleazoid bailout queen. I could give you a list the length...

A Year in Review
By E-man in San Jose CA 95131   3 comments, latest 1 year ago:
pkennedy says I wasn't saying "hurry up! next deal!" for nothing.

Has anyone considered investing in another housing market?
By E-man in San Jose CA 95131   4 comments, latest 1 year ago:
bob2356 says iwog says Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your perspective) the only screaming buy for houses right now seems to be in the USA. You can't get similar quality for these prices anywhere else....

PGH Stock
By E-man in San Jose CA 95131   3 comments, latest 2 years ago:
zzyzzx says If you buy this stock you have to be hoping that the price of natural gas goes up. It will eventually, but it could take a long time.

Buy, Sell, Rent and New Development?
By E-man in San Jose CA 95131   17 comments, latest 2 years ago:
New Renter says E-man says Still working on having a second baby. It's just wrong to have a mistress because wife treats me like a king and has been sticking with me through thick and...

RIG, TOT and BP
By E-man in San Jose CA 95131   5 comments, latest 2 years ago:
EBGuy says Wait a minute, these are at the same price levels when you recommended them last time around. So much for buy and hold. Duh-oh! Doubled-down on a couple of energy stocks today.

Bailing at DOW 14,000?
By E-man in San Jose CA 95131   23 comments, latest 2 years ago:
TMAC54 says Simple answer. All you need to know is SELL when the masses show FEAR and BUY when they show CONFIDENCE. Unless some knucklehead prints trillions, bails out banks with taxpayer funds and offers...

605 Clyde Ct, Milpitas, CA 95035
By E-man in Milpitas CA 95035   7 comments, latest 2 years ago:
thomas.wong1986 says 1996 prices $491K * 1.35 ~ 630K would be more sane... but even that assumes a booming local economy.. but we have shrunk in terms compared to mid 90s economics levels. Call it...

Is the stock market topping?
By E-man  30 comments, latest 3 years ago:
pkennedy says If hyperinflation where to kick in, I would rather own a company than own any bond. When inflation kicks in, you want to by goods. Businesses with Debt that isn't accumulating will do...

Investment Ideas for 2011
By E-man  36 comments, latest 3 years ago:
FortWayne says After donating to red cross to help Japanese we are now thinking of investing into Japanese companies too. We might invest into TM. Anyone has any specific recommendations on other companies out there?...

Tesla - TSLA
By E-man  11 comments, latest 3 years ago:
FortWayne says Thanks Vincente. My wife and I have been investing into individual stocks for years too, mainly just see if a company looks like they will make a good enough product that will be...

Realtor
By E-man in San Jose CA 95131   43 comments, latest 3 years ago:
klarek says APOCALYPSEFUCK says I like the part about the Realtor being torn to shreds on the way down with the fire from a Gatling Gun. I haven't heard that one. Please share.

Did American People Get It Right In This Election?
By E-man  34 comments, latest 4 years ago:
¥ says iwog says To throw a temper tantrum and throw the Democrats out because the country didn’t get all better in less than two years is what makes this country a laughing stock to...

Give me a good reason not to own NLY
By E-man  3 comments, latest 4 years ago:
Looks good to me. They have about 40% of their portfolio hedged with credit default swaps, and they are only buying high quality debt. I think their dividend might drop a bit as people refinance...

The Stock Market Break Out or Break Down?
By E-man  5 comments, latest 4 years ago:
Coke, teen age interns of both sexes, and untraceable cash will be the new bull market after the republican landslide. After all this is the party of family values.

2124 Old Calaveras Rd, Milpitas, CA 95035
By E-man in Milpitas CA 95035   32 comments, latest 4 years ago:
EBGuy says Regarding PBR, SFAce said: Dividend is in the 4-5% range currently. As noted by iwog on another thread, the dividend has been cut back (I believe the 4-5% was calculated when looking at...

1499 Gingerwood Dr, Milpitas, CA 95035
By E-man in Milpitas CA 95035   83 comments, latest 4 years ago:
pkennedy says Uh no one is going in there to collect rent, to buy or rent anything out. I'm talking about the other side, that is where I would be buying, and renting out. That...

The Downfall of Real Estate!!!!!
By E-man  5 comments, latest 4 years ago:
thomas.wong1986 says http://www.youtube.com/watch?v US Real Estate Home prices adjusted for inflation plotted as a roll.er coast.er

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 53 milliseconds to create.