Threads started by David Losh

Does anyone subscribe to Microsoft Cloud services?
By David Losh in Seattle WA 98115   8 comments, latest 1 year ago:
David Losh says Dan8267 says I only use Microsoft Bob, The link has an error message. That's why I was asking about the Microsoft experience. I don't really trust they will be a good resource.

Location makes a Difference
By David Losh in Seattle WA 98115   4 comments, latest 1 year ago:
David Losh says SkyPirate says Prices in Atlanta bottomed out around 3rd quarter 2011. We sold a place in Atlanta in 2011, and it had been on a steady decline since 2008. From what I...

The Gun Ban just Died
By David Losh in Seattle WA 98115   7 comments, latest 1 year ago:
David Losh says Vicente says Mini-14 as used by the A-Team The gun ban lost Democrats a lot of votes in Congress the last time. Now Obama is asking for vote on this ban to...

Non Profit Health Care, and Insurance, are driving the prices Up.
By David Losh in Seattle WA 98115   3 comments, latest 1 year ago:
David Losh says curious2 says The "non-profit" HMO side of the Kaiser empire had "net income" over $1 billion in 2011. Being non-profit means they paid no tax on that net income. At the same...

Congress will fix Health Care
By David Losh in Seattle WA 98115   1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says Doctors loot Medicare because they claim it only pays 10% of their real costs, etc. They'd quit or start murdering patients with hand tools in protest.

The NRA are Idiots
By David Losh in Seattle WA 98115   164 comments, latest 1 year ago:
thomaswong.1986 says Call it Crazy says which one looks "scarier"?? it appears a folding stock is also considered "scary"... as if!

Real Estate White Elephant Sale
By David Losh in Seattle WA 98115   8 comments, latest 2 years ago:
David Losh says Darrell In Phoenix says Now answer the question. Number one, no one on the internet is here to answer your questions. If you are demanding answers use Google. However, I don't mind...

Inflation, Speculation, or the Cost of doing Business?
By David Losh  posted 2 years ago:
A lot is being said about inflation that I no longer buy into. The price of oil has been a favorite of mine, because it seems to me that we can do without oil in...

What platform do you use?
By David Losh in Seattle WA 98115   15 comments, latest 2 years ago:
David Losh says I talked with a person today who does what I was suggesting. They charge $95 per hour. They do a phone interview to see if there is a workable relationship. The base...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 41 milliseconds to create.