Threads started by kentm

David Siegel went from bankruptcy to his most profitable year ever
By kentm  27 comments, latest 1 year ago:
jockeychrisant says I loved the movie,,,was fascinated with the entire thing,,,i do feel sorry for the kids as there wasn't much compassion from dad david,,however I found him to be a genious and would love...

What Is Obamacare?
By kentm  35 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Homeboy says carrieon says OMG! Well said errc. It is true that half the population will get Obamacare free, because they don't work. As for me personally, I still won't use the system, even if...

25 years murder-free in 'Gun Town USA'
By kentm  127 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Homeboy says Call it Quits, you just ain't that bright, are you? LOL.

California's Democrats turn a projected $26 billion budget deficit to surplus
By kentm  19 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Moderate Infidel says I thinks spend money two much edukashin for peeplz.

Paid Right Wing Bloggers Posting on Liberal Websites...
By kentm  42 comments, latest 1 year ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says Dan8267 says I'm getting a cut from Hobbits for Second Dinners. As if you had to tell us! Ha!

article on the shootings and a cultural examination
By kentm  13 comments, latest 1 year ago:
kentm says zzyzzx says No amount of taxpayer's money is going to make up for bad parenting. That is basically nonsense in this context.

The average full-time worker in a
By kentm  39 comments, latest 1 year ago:
zzyzzx says FortWayne says But it doesn't work that way. I should be free to not be represented by a union. Yet the union in the Non-RTW states will force me into the union. And...

Fox viewers...
By kentm  40 comments, latest 1 year ago:
kentm says CaptainShuddup says Those Liberals are fucking crazy and want to create communist state, where the middle class work feverishly to support those at the top, who in turn dole out monthly stipends to...

Voter Fraud 'Just a Marketing Ploy'
By kentm  4 comments, latest 1 year ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says And it was cheaper than deploying helicopter gun ships to suppress the vote from the air.

For the record, this is how it begins
By kentm  2 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Bellingham Bill says shoulda texted instead

Starbucks
By kentm  12 comments, latest 1 year ago:
rooemoore says Honest Abe says Comrade Patrick, why do you keep deleting my posts? If you disagree, why not say so and challenge me? Stop putting my posts in your editorial gulag. I bet I...

I keep getting an error when I edit my own comments
By kentm  2 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Patrick says Doh! OK, should be fixed now. Please tell me about any other problems too. Just create a thread in the suggestions forum, or include @Patrick.net in a comment, or mail p@patrick.net.

wow - www.republicansforobama.org
By kentm  20 comments, latest 1 year ago:
upisdown says Media, or "news" is fact based and doesn't tell their watchers to "decide". Decide what? Whether or not they're just making it up altogether or lying, or trying to push an agenda over...

Economist
By kentm  7 comments, latest 1 year ago:
lostand confused says david1 says This, combined with price controls, caused late 70s stagflation and ushered in supply-side voodoo economics That is your opinion and everybody has one. if you are claiming it to be...

Nonpartisan Tax Report Withdrawn After G.O.P. Protest
By kentm  posted 1 year ago:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11 Senate Republicans forced a nonpartisan tax report to be withdrawn because it has found that lower the tax rate for the top did not stimulate economy WASHINGTON — The Congressional Research Service has withdrawn...

Interesting: reddit: easy to understand explanation of the Romney tax plan
By kentm  5 comments, latest 1 year ago:
curious2 says Vicente says it's life or death Panic is not conducive to reliable judgment or rational discussion, so there is no point debating the matter. Voters will decide next week. You will see the...

Welcome to the Age of Hell: Entrenching Murder as the American Way
By kentm  3 comments, latest 1 year ago:
kentm says Actually I'm not on anyone's camp in this regard. It's not a bush v Obama thing unfortunately. Obama is what it is and it's terrible. It would have been terrible under McCain and...

Chris hedges: Why I’m Voting Green
By kentm  posted 1 year ago:
http://www.informationclearing "The November election is not a battle between Republicans and Democrats. It is not a battle between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. It is a battle between the corporate state and us..." "The corporate...

Romney/ Ryan Go Silent on Their Plan to Cut FEMA As the Frankenstorm Arrives
By kentm  2 comments, latest 2 years ago:
gbenson says Yes, that's on his secret 2nd term plans, just like taking all guns away, and replacing Congress with alien clones. (I know you can't see it but I am moving my finger in...

It's simple to see that a large number of votes are being exchanged...
By kentm  12 comments, latest 2 years ago:
marcus says http://www.addictinginfo.org/2 Using this electronic trail, it is possible to reconstruct the actual vote tallies, and therefore determine how many votes were shifted. You can see how vote counts were subtracted from several candidates...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 59 milliseconds to create.