Threads started by varmint

Run-up in mortgage rates raises questions about housing recovery
By varmint  34 comments, latest 1 year ago:
ELC says varmint says myob says Neither home price stability nor interest rate stability are desirable things in a market economy Is this a serious post??? Some people misunderstand what housing is for.

Texas Teen Jailed For Sarcastic Facebook Comment
By varmint  1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
puhim says What on earth is the world coming too?

Housing Affordability Index: Still Worthless
By varmint  1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
varmint says Old original article http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2

Keep Islamic Terrorists From Going to Heaven with Pork Bullets
By varmint  posted 1 year ago:
Dalton Gardens, Idaho (CBS SEATTLE) – An Idaho ammunition manufacturer has developed a new line of pork-laced bullets they hope will fight against Islamic terrorists – and keep them from going to heaven. South...

High prices are driving more motorists to rent tires
By varmint  5 comments, latest 1 year ago:
swebb says zzyzzx says Not everybody is willing to put Chinese tires on their vehicles. They are a Korean company, though they do manufacturer some of their tires in China. They make some pretty good...

Options for buying a house at auction?
By varmint  12 comments, latest 1 year ago:
New Renter says murakami says To be frank, buying at auctions is super risky. If you really want to get into this, go work for a pro, learn the game, then make your move. My...

827 Portola Ave. Alameda 94501
By varmint in Alameda CA 94501   4 comments, latest 1 year ago:
varmint says I saw that. Insane. I'm not sure how they were able to list it as a 3br. An agent I talked to said if you have to go through one br to get...

Our House Buying Experience
By varmint  93 comments, latest 1 year ago:
New Renter says bmwman91 says Zakrajshek says My opinion, at 200 million people, the USA was a much better place to live. I'll take it one further. At 3 billion, EARTH was a much better...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 31 milliseconds to create.