Threads started by joshuatrio

Obamacare - Medicaid - Starting business - Risk free?
By joshuatrio  9 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
sbh says drew_eckhardt says SEPs have a much higher dollar limit ($53K), but are limited to the lesser of that "or 25% of income." SEPs absolutely rock.

Thinking of quitting my job...
By joshuatrio in Monterey CA 93940   129 comments, latest 5 months ago:
edvard2 says jazz music says LOL yet it's those damn poor people and the unions with their retirements that are bound to break our backs. Don't dare tax those precious Mcjob creators, that would just...

Local Observation
By joshuatrio in Monterey CA 93940   5 comments, latest 10 months ago:
Ceffer says Four posts and the real estate lobby euphoria bell ringers haven't chimed in? Did they run out of internet ink for their charts pointing ever upward?

Black Friday - Did you buy anything?
By joshuatrio in Monterey CA 93940   4 comments, latest 1 year ago:
CaptainShuddup says The news is so full of shit, they are reporting Thanksgiving day sales uptick from last year. Any sale at all would have been a 100% uptick, they are reporting something like 2...

City buying foreclosed properties...
By joshuatrio in Monterey CA 93940   posted 1 year ago:
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.c "Richmond city leaders were moving ahead with a plan to head off the foreclosure crisis, a plan that is not without controversy. The city has offered to buy more than 600 underwater mortgages at...

Working for Amazon
By joshuatrio in Monterey CA 93940   27 comments, latest 2 years ago:
freak80 says APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says Welcome to Sweatshop America! Are we surprised? In a global economy, everyone makes Bangladesh wages. Who sold us on Globalization? It wasn't only the Republicans.

San Diego
By joshuatrio in Monterey CA 93940   18 comments, latest 2 years ago:
jessica says I like it because it's my home but I wouldn't choose to relocate here. I'm not really a fan of constant sun. It annoys me. And I don't care about beaches, although I...

Rates
By joshuatrio in Monterey CA 93940   3 comments, latest 2 years ago:
joshuatrio says Goran_K says I'm planning to buy all cash, but I've seen 3.25% as recently as last week for 30 year conventional with 20% down. Same here. In reasonable parts of the country, I...

Housing going nowhere...
By joshuatrio in Monterey CA 93940   2 comments, latest 2 years ago:
taxee says No worries. Benny will key in another trillion.

Cancer therapy
By joshuatrio in Monterey CA 93940   104 comments, latest 2 years ago:
elliemae says ELC says A raw food diet can reverse cancer. If you feel that way, please buy your supplies from my cousin Matt: http://www.therawfoodworld.com

What a fake market
By joshuatrio in Monterey CA 93940   2 comments, latest 2 years ago:
joshuatrio says thunderlips11 says Risk on, bitches. A much more appropriate title for this thread.

Buying a car
By joshuatrio in Monterey CA 93940   8 comments, latest 2 years ago:
joshuatrio says FortWayne says What kind of Honda is it? Have you kbb'd the value of it? Also I'd suggest you have someone inspect the basics. CR-V. One owner. Low mileage. Seems legit, meet with...

Mexico....?
By joshuatrio  18 comments, latest 2 years ago:
wthrfrk80 says zzyzzx says Mexico a filthy third world country. And Mexico is spreading northward rapidly. I'm hoping that cold winters are the "last line of defense." Nothing else seems to be slowing it down.

Considering Buying
By joshuatrio in Monterey CA 93940   4 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Call it Crazy says Inflated and Falling Houses says Are you crazy? What is a 200 year old house worth? $20/sq ft at best? If you're paying more than say $800 and acre, you're getting...

Adverse Possession
By joshuatrio in Monterey CA 93940   8 comments, latest 2 years ago:
This guy Robinson is doing the right thing. Almost every civilization has had adverse possession for 2 reasons: 1) To prevent a society's land from falling into a few landholders hands and 2) to keep...

Realturds definetely not looking out for the buyer....
By joshuatrio  5 comments, latest 2 years ago:
jvolstad says I asked a buyer agent recently to show me a HUD home for sale. As we were walking through the house, he told me how it's been over a year since he made...

Love the media *sarcasm*
By joshuatrio  2 comments, latest 2 years ago:
everything says More like when hiring resumed new hires went out, bought a car to drive to work in. I have found many run-of-the-mill jobs pay just enough for a car and rent, etc.

Headfake.
By joshuatrio  posted 2 years ago:
Laugh for the day: "The Fake Housing Recovery" http://money.cnn.com/2012/03/2 "The SPDR S&P Homebuilders (XHB) exchange traded fund has surged this year, leading many to speculate that the housing market has really, honestly, we're not fooling...

So we looked at a house / Realtors are tools
By joshuatrio  90 comments, latest 3 years ago:
Philistine says Get it? Springing up. . . . JodyChunder says I have noticed a lot more mattress factories springing up. My savings is denominated in $2 bills, rolled up in Mason jars and buried...

Fed Members Laughed As Housing Bubble Grew
By joshuatrio  posted 3 years ago:
http://www.cnbc.com/id/4619454 "It was good times at the Federal Reserve [cnbc explains] five years ago: Low interest rates instituted by then-Fed Chief Alan Greenspan had housing prices booming, the stock market was rising and Fed members...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 121 milliseconds to create.