Threads started by fil

Is this the begining of a major market correction?
By fil  65 comments, latest 1 year ago:
lostand confused says iwog says lostand confused says Interesting the 1Q GDP has been revised lower to 1.8%. I wouldn't be surprised if the Dow comes down to 8,000 or even 7,000 before it resumes...

I hate pedestal sinks!!!
By fil  14 comments, latest 1 year ago:
FunTime says JodyChunder says Unwise: a woman needs her lotions and potions. Clearly.

Any one here have any thoughts on Intel (INTC)
By fil  112 comments, latest 1 year ago:
AverageBear says SFace says * Intel benefited from a 16% tax rate, vs. 28%. That is 3 cents a share. Pre-tax income dropped a lot more than it looks. * 500M in buyback. by far...

S&P 500 - How high can it go?
By fil  4 comments, latest 1 year ago:
E-man says zzyzzx says What do your charts tell you (and I really do need to learn that TA stuff). See what SFace said. fil says I just pull my numbers out of the air...

Anyone have an knowledge about TICs in San Francisco
By fil  posted 2 years ago:
I know some people who converted their 2 unit TICs into condos. (no lottery required) Does anyone here have experience with this or thoughts? If you can get a price discount it could be a...

Oakland's messed up forclosure plan
By fil  5 comments, latest 2 years ago:
bgamall4 says fil says They got the homes because they were willing to overpay and the banks made the loans to key that happen. Bankers used to have a rule with underwriters, don't let them...

Is it time to start moving out of stocks?
By fil  11 comments, latest 2 years ago:
fil says Patrick says I wish I had had the guts to buy in 2008 when everything was crashing hard. Not only was I unemployed, but I had a baby on the way as well....

Fixer Upper
By fil  2 comments, latest 2 years ago:
New Renter says Bad foundation Mold Sloped floors/out of plumb walls Leaky plumbing Insufficient wiring Bad roof Insect damage Damaged and/or green pool Feral yard Smoke or fire damage These are just what springs to...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 138 milliseconds to create.