Threads started by SFace

Long Apple
By SFace  73 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Vicente says Meanwhile I am still long AAPL in a large way. I expect it to top $100 soon. In keeping with the animated gif can of worms you opened:

Doubled up on FB
By SFace  123 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
The Original Bankster says you should buy Facebook shitstock, spying on Americans is very profitable.

using line of credit to buy now
By SFace  13 comments, latest 1 month ago:
cloud15 says corntrollio says cloud15 says this return assured by 5 year leases if you are willing to go out of state Are you talking about commercial 5-year leases or residential? I shared torcana in...

My Experience with Lyft
By SFace  38 comments, latest 1 month ago:
zzyzzx says Blurtman says Can't we do the same with banking? http://www.prosper.com

Stock picks March 13, 2014
By SFace  11 comments, latest 3 months ago:
AverageBear says SFace, if you are looking at a energy services company, did you consider buying KMI on the dips? Growing dividend, 'toll-gate' revenues. IIRC, they bought some large tankers for either LNG, or oil...

JCP
By SFace  112 comments, latest 4 months ago:
New Renter says mell says New Renter says mell says Biotech is where it's been at. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Maybe not employment wise, but stock-wise for sure. Best stocks to invest in for early retirement are small-cap...

Short Groupon?
By SFace  25 comments, latest 9 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCK is Comptroller says Penny stock written all over it. Ponzi. Rip its lungs out.

fertilizer Cartel WTF
By SFace  1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
CaptainShuddup says He who controls the bullshit controls the government.

Diamond Foods
By SFace  7 comments, latest 1 year ago:
OnTheFence says Let us know if you settle on a couple of stocks. Thanks again SFace.

Famous consumer brands in America by state
By SFace  11 comments, latest 1 year ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says CaptainShuddup says Never mind, I forgot all about the 5 gallon bucket of them. Great. They hire old ladies to shit in the tins of pretzels.

Fiserv - Moody's Case-Shiller Forecast - SFBA
By SFace  145 comments, latest 1 year ago:
adarmiento says Keep an eye on P/E ratio, when it gets past 22 then I would start selling or at least stop buying if I plan on holding my stocks for at least 5 or...

CA prop 13 and Step up basis is a lethal combination
By SFace  21 comments, latest 1 year ago:
oaky says you are in idiot democrat new renter, idiot

Why is for sale inventory so low?
By SFace  277 comments, latest 1 year ago:
retire59 says In my humble opinion, it seems very obvious as to why Inventory of homes for sale is low. When you purchased homes for the last 10-15 years, they were very overpriced. After the...

Silver Bay Realty Trust ("SBY")
By SFace  1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
E-man says Wow. 96% occupancy. That's really really good.

GOP will win round 3 of budget battle
By SFace  15 comments, latest 1 year ago:
CL says SFace says Round 3 - Automatic cuts - GOP will win Don't the cuts leave Social Security and Medicare alone? I thought Docs and hospitals get shorted, but wouldn't they view the GOP...

Why opening and utilziing a HELOC makes financial sense.
By SFace  28 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Reality says Mobi says lostand confused says Assuming you have your primary residence payed off, there is no risk in the game. Will declare bankruptcy protect you from losing your primary residence (it depends on...

S&P Breakout, next Step
By SFace  7 comments, latest 1 year ago:
EBGuy says I actually had faith in the GOP to raftify the Grand Bargain 1 & 2. Instead, they consistently snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. No more. They are going to burn this...

2192 Funston Ave
By SFace  posted 1 year ago:
Here's an example of new build in San Francisco. 490K surrounding house are around 1M. This one 1.7M+, and it will get at least that price guaranteed probably 1.9M. http://www.redfin.com/CA/San-F

Do not buy a house using FHA - Too expensive
By SFace  6 comments, latest 1 year ago:
inflection point says Do not buy a house. Fixed it for you.

Double-digit rent hikes are on the way
By SFace  69 comments, latest 1 year ago:
dublin hillz says zzyzzx says iwog says LOL....you realize that this article is two years old right? You're trying to argue against a prediction that was SPECTACULARLY on target. Umm, Millenniala are STILL living in...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 55 milliseconds to create.