Threads started by SFace

JCP
By SFace  113 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
FortWayne says SFace says 2014 is a tougher year, any thoughts for considertion? I'm in healthcare and banking mostly. Some tech, but not much. Thinking of investing into MLP's, but I'm not really sold on...

Long Apple
By SFace  75 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Vicente says AAPL passed $100 today. Runup before iPhone 6?

10 reasons debunked #2
By SFace  9 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Reality says JH says Have you cashed that in yet? You have gains on paper At present time, collecting $3-4k/mo net operating cash flow off each building and writing off $10k+/yr in depreciation and $15k+/yr...

10 reasons debunked #9
By SFace  30 comments, latest 2 months ago:
hanera says Past performance is not indicator of future performance. Just because you are correct in predicting what happen in the past five years, doesn't mean you would be correct in the next five years....

10 reasons debunked #5
By SFace  30 comments, latest 2 months ago:
hanera says CaptainShuddup says CDon says "buy a house with cash in half the time" I think when he wrote that he was correct. But for many reasons that don't exist today. This problem always...

10 reasons debunked #1
By SFace  5 comments, latest 2 months ago:
hanera says I agree with farmer11, shouldn't stretch the conclusion. Yield has to be higher in ghetto if not why rent to folks who may default on rent, similar to how banks work, prime customers...

10 reasons debunked #3
By SFace  5 comments, latest 2 months ago:
E-man says "We all know nothing is guaranteed." Wrong. Death and taxes are guaranteed. :0))

10 reasons debunked #4
By SFace  posted 2 months ago:
"4.Because buyers already borrowed too much money and cannot pay it back. They spent it on houses that are now worth less than the loans. This means most banks are still actually bankrupt. But since...

Doubled up on FB
By SFace  127 comments, latest 3 months ago:
E-man says tr6 says E-man says Apparently not. :( FB profit margins are ridiculous, but sales are still very low. 3B a quarter is only 12B a year for a market cap of 200B. I...

using line of credit to buy now
By SFace  13 comments, latest 4 months ago:
cloud15 says corntrollio says cloud15 says this return assured by 5 year leases if you are willing to go out of state Are you talking about commercial 5-year leases or residential? I shared torcana in...

My Experience with Lyft
By SFace  38 comments, latest 4 months ago:
zzyzzx says Blurtman says Can't we do the same with banking? http://www.prosper.com

Stock picks March 13, 2014
By SFace  11 comments, latest 6 months ago:
AverageBear says SFace, if you are looking at a energy services company, did you consider buying KMI on the dips? Growing dividend, 'toll-gate' revenues. IIRC, they bought some large tankers for either LNG, or oil...

Short Groupon?
By SFace  25 comments, latest 1 year ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCK is Comptroller says Penny stock written all over it. Ponzi. Rip its lungs out.

fertilizer Cartel WTF
By SFace  1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
CaptainShuddup says He who controls the bullshit controls the government.

Diamond Foods
By SFace  7 comments, latest 1 year ago:
OnTheFence says Let us know if you settle on a couple of stocks. Thanks again SFace.

Famous consumer brands in America by state
By SFace  11 comments, latest 1 year ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says CaptainShuddup says Never mind, I forgot all about the 5 gallon bucket of them. Great. They hire old ladies to shit in the tins of pretzels.

Fiserv - Moody's Case-Shiller Forecast - SFBA
By SFace  145 comments, latest 1 year ago:
adarmiento says Keep an eye on P/E ratio, when it gets past 22 then I would start selling or at least stop buying if I plan on holding my stocks for at least 5 or...

CA prop 13 and Step up basis is a lethal combination
By SFace  21 comments, latest 1 year ago:
oaky says you are in idiot democrat new renter, idiot

Why is for sale inventory so low?
By SFace  277 comments, latest 1 year ago:
retire59 says In my humble opinion, it seems very obvious as to why Inventory of homes for sale is low. When you purchased homes for the last 10-15 years, they were very overpriced. After the...

Silver Bay Realty Trust ("SBY")
By SFace  1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
E-man says Wow. 96% occupancy. That's really really good.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 58 milliseconds to create.