Threads started by John Bailo

What It's Like To Drive Toyota's $57,000 Hydrogen Car
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   53 comments, latest 13 minutes ago:
Bellingham Bill says New Renter says What exactly does your link do He's trying to say Chevron's patent protection is "big government" not "free market".

Audi has 'mastered' hydrogen fuel cells
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   1 comment, latest 2 days ago:
HydroCabron says There's no indication that Audi plans to sell the A7 h-tron — it's billed as a technology demonstrator, just as many of Audi's e-tron EVs have been — but the company says it...

Toyota Mirai: The (hydrogen) future has arrived..
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   5 comments, latest 4 days ago:
iwog says BTW Tesla's infrastructure is already built and gives fuel away For free.

Prices Decline in Bay Area and Los Angeles Metro
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   posted 4 days ago:
FNC Index: Home Prices Decline, Ending 30-Month Rising Streak Bay Area and Los Angeles Metro show greatest price drops The latest FNC Residential Price Index™ (RPI) shows home prices declined in September ─ ending the...

Napa County home prices drop 10.8 percent in October
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   posted 4 days ago:
The median price of a Napa County home decreased 10.8 percent from September to October, from $583,750 to $520,625, according to the North Bay Association of Realtors (NorBAR). http://napavalleyregister.com/

Get ready for zero-cost hydrogen fuel for your fuel cell vehicle!
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   7 comments, latest 5 days ago:
John Bailo says iwog says it's already being used by industry Yes, to enhance gasoline. The point is, if you use it directly, you don't need the oily, polluting petroleum part. iwog says charge a...

Cash Sales Decline: Now 'only' 1 in 3 Homes
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says My friend is trying to close a house on a measly 169K house. He's getting it on a VA loan. Now the insurance companies want $5k a year, he found on in California...

12 Big Cities Where Home Prices Are Sliding
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   posted 1 week ago:
Home prices are declining. Month-over-month, home prices fell 0.15% in August according to Tuesday's S&P/Case-Shiller report. http://www.businessinsider.com

Sun-powered hydrogen refuelling station opens
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   8 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bob2356 says Blurtman says bob2356 says Hydrogen from water is a long, long way from being able to compete on cost. Does that include the total costs of pollution and environmental destruction? Of course not....

AZ, VT, OK, HI House Prices in Decline (add. MD, IL)(add TX!)
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   50 comments, latest 1 month ago:
zzyzzx says Seeing as how the supermajority Democrat controlled state legislature is chasing private companies out of the state, it is no surprise that housing prices are declining in MD.

Japan becoming a hydrogen society
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   5 comments, latest 1 month ago:
iwog says Hydrogen cars are a great way to waste huge amounts of energy.

House prices headed for a triple dip
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   4 comments, latest 1 month ago:
scoob says I can only say that when the market was steaming hot in 2013, the 3 or 4 agents i had been in contact with were so slow to respond to my emails...now, on...

Hydrogen cars green transport closer to reality
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   45 comments, latest 1 month ago:
BayAreaObserver says PARIS -- Sales of Toyota Motor Corp.'s fuel cell sedan probably won't grow as quickly as those of the Prius hybrid, the company's head of European r&d said. Prius volumes built slowly after...

Wife Beater Upstairs Lives with Impunity
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   12 comments, latest 1 month ago:
New Renter says Move out. Quickly. You and the other neighbors can also talk to the building manager. When the loud neighbor's lease expires he can make sure it is not renewed.

Inside the plot against the middle class
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   2 comments, latest 1 month ago:
John Bailo says marcus says Was that written by our CaptainShutup ? I suspect he lives many lives. Many we will never comprehend.

Facebook Inc (FB) Price Target Bumped Up By Stifel
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   1 comment, latest 2 months ago:
HydroCabron says The only thing in the way of Facebook's growth is the overabundance of STEM graduates, who worked very hard in hopes of a decent career only to find few opportunities in their chosen...

Rise of the hydrogen car opens up whole new market for construction
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   4 comments, latest 2 months ago:
thunderlips11 says With an AMU of 1, it's a no-brainer that Hydrogen will save money even on pipes and tanks to transport and store it.

General Electric may need a breakup
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   posted 2 months ago:
Someone is finally seeing it -- Dow is doomed! General Electric may need a breakup In a harshly worded research note last week, Barclays analyst Scott Davis wrote that "GE and CEO Jeff Immelt have...

Average Profit for a Rental?
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   19 comments, latest 2 months ago:
B.A.C.A.H. says I like the liquidity of stocks. Rents have doubled; so have the dividends. And those are easier to reinvest for podunk lazies like me than the positive cash flow from the rental property.

They tell me it's "Greek Yogurt" ...
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   1 comment, latest 2 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says Have you tried Mexican Creme'? I discovered that stuff last year, and was using it as a substitute for thick cream, or sour cream or even a creamer. I was enjoying it until...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 320 milliseconds to create.