Threads started by John Bailo

AZ, VT, OK, HI House Prices in Decline (add. MD, IL)(add TX!)
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   50 comments, latest 1 week ago:
zzyzzx says Seeing as how the supermajority Democrat controlled state legislature is chasing private companies out of the state, it is no surprise that housing prices are declining in MD.

Japan becoming a hydrogen society
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   5 comments, latest 1 week ago:
iwog says Hydrogen cars are a great way to waste huge amounts of energy.

House prices headed for a triple dip
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   4 comments, latest 1 week ago:
scoob says I can only say that when the market was steaming hot in 2013, the 3 or 4 agents i had been in contact with were so slow to respond to my emails...now, on...

Hydrogen cars green transport closer to reality
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   45 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
BayAreaObserver says PARIS -- Sales of Toyota Motor Corp.'s fuel cell sedan probably won't grow as quickly as those of the Prius hybrid, the company's head of European r&d said. Prius volumes built slowly after...

Wife Beater Upstairs Lives with Impunity
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   12 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
New Renter says Move out. Quickly. You and the other neighbors can also talk to the building manager. When the loud neighbor's lease expires he can make sure it is not renewed.

Inside the plot against the middle class
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   2 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
John Bailo says marcus says Was that written by our CaptainShutup ? I suspect he lives many lives. Many we will never comprehend.

Facebook Inc (FB) Price Target Bumped Up By Stifel
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
HydroCabron says The only thing in the way of Facebook's growth is the overabundance of STEM graduates, who worked very hard in hopes of a decent career only to find few opportunities in their chosen...

Rise of the hydrogen car opens up whole new market for construction
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   4 comments, latest 1 month ago:
thunderlips11 says With an AMU of 1, it's a no-brainer that Hydrogen will save money even on pipes and tanks to transport and store it.

General Electric may need a breakup
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   posted 1 month ago:
Someone is finally seeing it -- Dow is doomed! General Electric may need a breakup In a harshly worded research note last week, Barclays analyst Scott Davis wrote that "GE and CEO Jeff Immelt have...

Average Profit for a Rental?
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   19 comments, latest 1 month ago:
B.A.C.A.H. says I like the liquidity of stocks. Rents have doubled; so have the dividends. And those are easier to reinvest for podunk lazies like me than the positive cash flow from the rental property.

They tell me it's "Greek Yogurt" ...
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
CaptainShuddup says Have you tried Mexican Creme'? I discovered that stuff last year, and was using it as a substitute for thick cream, or sour cream or even a creamer. I was enjoying it until...

English Is A Must
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   16 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Peter P says indigenous says Peter P says In fact they do want their kids to learn English well, because they understand the economic reality. Splain please? They want a better economic future for their...

The U.S.S.R. Won in 1980 - Alternative History
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   5 comments, latest 1 month ago:
New Renter says Vicente says New Renter says Sorry Dan but if you remember the USSR had their chance and did no better than we did. We fellated and otherwise serviced the bankers better. Well...

Rhode Island homes drop 4% in price
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   2 comments, latest 1 month ago:
New Renter says Quick! Someone flip the chart!

Hydrogen fuel cell SUV clocks record mileage
A fuel cell version of the Hyundai ix35 – otherwise known as the Tucson – has recorded a record distance on a single tank of hydrogen. Mechanically identical to the Tucson Fuel Cell that is...

Ramea, Newfoundland using Wind to make Hydrogen
Futuristic fuel cells planned for Ramea wind project Besides sending power to the town's grid straight from wind turbines, the setup allows excess power generated by Nalcor's three wind turbines to be sent to an...

Illegals Prop Up Prices of Housing
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   2 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Strategist says John Bailo says Illegals Prop Up Prices of Housing Kinda unfair, don't you think? Legal immigrants would also be propping up prices. So would foreigners who buy with cash. As would anyone who...

$1421 an acre -- Homestead it!
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   2 comments, latest 2 months ago:
BayAreaObserver says You have to learn to speak "yooper" as well, normal English is an unknown commodity.

Stanford scientists develop water splitter that runs on ordinary AAA battery
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   26 comments, latest 2 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says Here's what get's me this guy says he can daisy chain these fuel cells but he only demonstrates that he's getting .91 volt, but he's using a 9 volt battery. What am I...

Fraying 1980s Billionaires
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   7 comments, latest 2 months ago:
AverageBear says Rin says Afterwards, when the place went into this long term Ballmer quagmire, it became a sweatshop without the setup of a startup company, long hours plus creative input from workers. That's when...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 71 milliseconds to create.