Threads started by John Bailo

California Agencies Roll Out Red Carpet for Hydrogen Electric Vehicles
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   4 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Iwog, oh ye of little faith. Some Silly Con Valley start up will suspend the laws of physics and come up with a means of cracking hydrogen from water that uses little to...

FB is the New Gold
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   4 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Diva24 says epitaph says What do they make again? People crazy

Cars are the Solution to Poverty
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   1 comment, latest 6 days ago:
epitaph says Having a car is a product of being a productive worker, not the other way around.

Have Baby, Then Get IUD -- from Medicaid!
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   1 comment, latest 6 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says Wouldn't it just be easier to put a cork in the Moral decay? Make Pop stars and media giants foot the medical bills of kids having kids because they believe that Man stock...

Owners who missed price peak scrambling to get what's left!
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
Tim Aurora says That is not what the article says. And if you can call that article. I guess some people call fart the wind and some people call hurricane as wind. I guess you...

Middle Class Needs A Raise
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   15 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
CaptainShuddup says Ex-Middle class = shitload Middle class jobs = nil No job no raise. Government implements policy that creates Middle class jobs = Demand for skilled workers Demand for skilled workers = wage competition...

Hydrogen Eggs Easier To Lay Than Thought; Chickens Coming
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   5 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Automan Empire says One of the problems with hydrogen is, it LEAKS so easily. Some of the experiments in catalyst-aided hydrolysis look promising, but I know from firsthand experience- it takes a LOT of energy...

Water Damage...Everywhere...
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   9 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
corntrollio says John Bailo says But then, the next day, they come back and say, oh, this home (which looks great in the pictures) is "water damaged" and would need a lot of work. I...

I Can't Buy An Air Conditioner
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   39 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Straw Man says zzyzzx says BTW, one of my other pet peeves in uninsulated hot water pipes. I assume this is your summer pet peeve.

My Realtor and I -- Whose Math Wins?
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   15 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
carrieon says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says It's a statistical certainty that if there is a REALTOR anywhere near a transaction, a crime is being committed. That's what the license is for.

LGI Starter Homes - Is this the future?
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   8 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
SFace says John Bailo says bubblesitter says They have to keep the borrowing binge on to support the prices Normally I would be suspicious...but again...check the purchase price, and the payments. It seems very fair...

The Green Urbanization Myth: We Will Sprawl; Like Crazy!!
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   posted 1 month ago:
Suburban Sprawl and Self-Driving Cars May Reverse Land Sparing Efforts Thanks to decoupling, the low-density metro areas will probably become even bigger and even less dense. As farmland on the periphery of metro areas is...

Four New Hydrogen Filling Stations in Denmark
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   3 comments, latest 1 month ago:
John Bailo says edvard2 says single biggest issue with hydrogen is that in order to produce it you need to use another energy source in which to do it. I attended a DOE/NREL presentation on...

A World of Bitcoinaires (Gedanken)
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   3 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Straw Man says John Bailo says Imagine that tomorrow at noon Greenwich, everyone has all their property confiscated, and is fired from all jobs and contracts. In place, each person is assigned a single bitcoin....

TINY A Story About Living Small
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   10 comments, latest 1 month ago:
John Bailo says CaptainShuddup says you still wont know a fucking thing about how socks are made. The key word is propaganda...there is no need to "explain" things because everyone (Everyone on the Inside) already...

Flag Day
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   posted 1 month ago:
Today is Flag Day. This video was assembled from clips I shot at Safeco Field by Google. They also selected and added the music. Somehow it figured out what clips fit the theme and it...

Today Is H-Day
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   4 comments, latest 1 month ago:
John Bailo says CaptainShuddup says You would think this news would be celebrated in the press, and been one of the biggest stories in recent days. Right?

This is what $120,000 buys you in Seattle
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   4 comments, latest 1 month ago:
John Bailo says E-man says Wait until Bay Areans relocate to Seattle and ruin house prices up there. That already happened over the previous decade. Now...the crash.

Toxic Stench Must Wait for Community Manager
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   19 comments, latest 1 month ago:
John Bailo says Well, in a spate of desperation, I went on an overnight trip to a nearby city (over the mountains from Seattle to the Inland region, which resembles Arizona more than Cascadia) and...

Home values in Philadelphia region tumble
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   1 comment, latest 2 months ago:
iwog says And then there's reality. Looking at the seasonal market variations of Philadelphia, what kind of fucking idiot compares the 1st quarter of this year with the 3rd quarter of last year unless the...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 156 milliseconds to create.