Threads started by HousingWatcher

How to Open Foreign Bank Account
By HousingWatcher  14 comments, latest 1 year ago:
thunderlips11 says errc says If you're chasing returns on your cash, why not get on the business end of the trade over at prosper.com or something like that? Interesting! Will have to look into this.

You Know The Rich Are Getting Richer When...
By HousingWatcher  31 comments, latest 1 year ago:
HEY YOU says I've staked a claim to a small piece under an interstate overpass. Monday a 'Two Story' cardboard box will be delivered,completely furnished.Everyone's welcome to the house warming.

Why is Everyone Ignoring the Student Loan Bubble?
By HousingWatcher  52 comments, latest 2 years ago:
zzyzzx says Rin says Thus, it's not so much a college bubble but it's more that the majority can't accept that college is worthless, for a vast pool of the educated population. If a person...

Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul
By HousingWatcher  48 comments, latest 2 years ago:
http://freebeacon.com/koch-ind BO trying to crush the 99%'rs.

Mitt Romney Goes Off Message in Speech
By HousingWatcher  4 comments, latest 2 years ago:
My capitalism has no cronies. It has just me.

20% of Republicans Support Obama!
By HousingWatcher  3 comments, latest 2 years ago:
So then it would be safe to deduce that if I were to vote Republican I would be sticking it to the GOP?

More Voter Fraud! We Need Tougher Votter Integrity Laws ASAP
Mail order pharmacies don't require photo ID. And in related news, the convicted felon Republican Sec. of State is now accusing Mitcha Daniels, the GOP governor of Indiana and current GOP savior of the same...

Mitt Romney to Very Poor People: Drop Dead!
By HousingWatcher  1 comment, latest 2 years ago:
Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq says I would add one amendment - Drop dead in a manner that is highly entertaining to me. A poor underclass wretch silently shuffling off his mortal coil is a waste....

Where is the Ron Paul Spammer?
Fat Bastard ate him too.

Scott Walker Aides Getting Arrested. Is RNC Chairman Next?
Nomograph says Cloud says HousingWatcher, how about we prosecute Timothy Geitner for tax evasion? He took a deduction (I think) for sending his kid to camp. You "think" he took a deduction for sending his...

Nancy Pelosi Knows Where the Bodies Are Buried
By HousingWatcher  13 comments, latest 2 years ago:
msilenus says shrekgrinch says Yeah..very fitting. You fly around with set programming and fire according that programming...hitting things other than the intended targets because your pattern-matching software is crappy. That's not at all like how...

Calculate Your Taxes Using the Mitt Romney Tax Calculator
By HousingWatcher  posted 2 years ago:
A single person who makes $50,000 a year woudl save $4,400 in taxes if they paid the Mitt Romney tax rate of 13.9%: http://www.whatmittpays.com

Expect Washington D.C. House Prices to Go Up, Up, Up
I just checked local real estate listings and I am seeing 2003 prices in Laurel, MD.

Ron Paul's HORRIBLE Intrade Numbers
For those that are so certain he's going to win, it seems like a great bet. Meanwhile, those of us who are confident he won't couldn't even make a profit on it :/

Former Lobbyist Chris Christie Criticizes Newt Gingrich for Being a Lobbyist
By HousingWatcher  posted 2 years ago:
Yes, I know this link was already posted, but I thoguht it need a better title to reflect reality. Christie: Gingrich 'embarrassed' the GOP While Christie has pointed to Romney’s difficulties in connecting with people...

Supporters Forget to Show up at Ron Paul Speech
By HousingWatcher  2 comments, latest 2 years ago:
HousingWatcher says Supporters Forget to Show up at Ron Paul Speech If only he gave the speech during recess or not on a school night, they could have showed up.

Lower Home Prices Mean Lower Property Taxes?
By HousingWatcher  8 comments, latest 2 years ago:
rdm says The overall tax burden is pretty damn high in CA. but property taxes if you bought pre-bubble are not too bad and they will lower them if you protest. My GF just had...

We Need a President with Private Sector Experience
Most Presidents have been lawyers or military men. Previous work experience seems to have little to no bearing on performance as president. Anyone who claims that businessmen have some inherent advantage is just trying to...

Ron Paul flew First Class 74 times on the taxpayer's dime
By HousingWatcher  11 comments, latest 2 years ago:
I told him to take a few of Michelle's flights. I mean she's wasting Jet fuel like no body's business. At least Ron is an elected official, and not some trying to channel Lady Diane...

Ron Paul 32 Points Behind in Florida
I beat you to it.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 82 milliseconds to create.